Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State (924 Views)

Niger-Delta Greenland Justice Mandate Blows Up Pipe Line In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari / "Red Scorpion" Blows Pipeline In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by mamabomboy: 2:00am On Jul 25, 2016
A Nigerian
militant group Niger Delta
Avengers claimed
responsibility for a pipeline
explosion on Sunday at Nsit-
Ibom L.G.A in Nigeria's Akwa
Ibom state.
The group said in a
statement on their website
that they blew up Nigerian
National Petroleum
Corporation's gas pipeline at
Nsit-Ibom on Sunday at
11:30 p.m.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN10410W?rpc=401&
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by mamabomboy: 2:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Happy Monday
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 25, 2016
Let them keep blowing, it's not new, Nigerians are known to survive even the harshest conditions in life.

Meanwhile, it doesn't stop normal life inside Aso Rock.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by limeta(f): 2:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Is not right but is ok
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by funlord(m): 2:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Who cares? No be their region dey hear am?

Light dey my caban! Fuel full my car and city! And the grass in front of my house in lush and green due to a lack of any sort of oil spillage!

_Fuck the scavengers and all their fans!

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by abiolert(m): 2:13am On Jul 25, 2016
its only a fool that will use his hand to pull down the building which built as a youth just because he caught his wife with another man at of Anger. They should keep on destroying, Posterity will judge everyone according to his/her deeds. Jobless Youth fighting for their own selfish interest.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 25, 2016
ND militants bombing pipelines in their zone is like BH members placing bombs in their pen.is hoping to screw 77 virgins in heaven.

Cleaning the mess of pipeline vandalism on the eco system is not a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Oliviaxx(f): 2:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Again again

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by hama20: 2:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Nigeria is showing every attribute of a failed state, What surprises me is how a supposed sane and rational mind still manages to believe things would improve without restructuring , referendum or anything different from this status quo. When I see people shouting Nigeria will be great even in the face of the obvious structural flaws, Am left with the conclusion that majority of Nigerians are not sane

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by hansyllo(m): 2:43am On Jul 25, 2016
I hope this won't affect the pipe supplying gas to Ibom power plant. I can't afford staying in black out for a day without power supply. Anything out of this, pls blow any f**king thing that looks like pipe till oil flow return to 0000.000%. That's the only language they understand. #NoTruefederalismNOoilflow

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by allcomage: 2:50am On Jul 25, 2016
hama20:
Nigeria is showing every attribute of a failed state, What surprises me is how a supposed sane and rational mind still manages to believe things would improve without restructuring , referendum or anything different from this status quo. When I see people shouting Nigeria will be great even in the face of the obvious structural flaws, Am left with the conclusion that majority of Nigerians are not sane

100% in agreement.

7 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by GEJ2019(m): 2:59am On Jul 25, 2016
Hehehe In some piples voice they r criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by castrogee(m): 3:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Afonjas over to you!

Whose lands are they destroying?

6 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by nnachukz(m): 3:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Can we recover from all these problems? The deaf man doesn't even care. He will wake up from slumber if his cow is under attack.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Sweetlemon(f): 4:05am On Jul 25, 2016
hama20:

The only thing that needs restructuring is the minds of sick and perverted Nigerians. Kindly mention just 4 selfless leaders from each of the regions in the country who can be trusted enough to properly harness the resources of each region? So you see, it's going to be the same ol' story of looting sprees and mismanagement of resources. The common man gets nada at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by BlackSeptember: 4:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
Let them keep blowing, it's not new, Nigerians are known to survive even the harshest conditions in life.

Meanwhile, it doesn't stop normal life inside Aso Rock.
When your allawee is not forthcoming then you will know the shit is real.

Continue defending buhari online instead of focusing on job hunting in this trying time.

Buhari will never mind you as long as you are yoruba and not Hausa

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by blacktwist(m): 4:27am On Jul 25, 2016
let them keep bombing... make them no sha try reach SW.... or else.... make I reserve my comment sha... #FOOLS
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Beadex1(m): 5:54am On Jul 25, 2016
regionalism is all.I.care and.know .....for now let.the pipe blasting continue

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Noneroone(m): 7:16am On Jul 25, 2016
hama20:
politics make people insane
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Armaggedon: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Bolustic:
[s] Let them keep blowing, it's not new, Nigerians are known to survive even the harshest conditions in life.

Meanwhile, it doesn't stop normal life inside Aso Rock. [/s]

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blows Up Pipeline In Akwa Ibom State by Armaggedon: 7:30am On Jul 25, 2016
abiolert:
[s] its only a fool that will use his hand to pull down the building which built as a youth just because he caught his wife with another man at of Anger. They should keep on destroying, Posterity will judge everyone according to his/her deeds. Jobless Youth fighting for their own selfish interest.[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Blast Buhari Barely One Year After Supporting Him / Economic Crisis: I Hope We Don't Hit ₦1,000 To $1,audu Ogbeh / Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.