Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,177 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles (62510 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Winneygirl(f): 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
People are missing the point of the post. It is not about the dressing.
It's about "...you may run into the president".
And he did run into a president, albert a former President.
However, I believe that 'Once a president, always Mr. President'.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Impera(m): 7:55am On Jul 25, 2016
truly it happened to me yesterday. i was dressed in a shabby t shirt and jeans..and got to meet governor of my state.talk of first impressions!
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by bahddest(m): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Lilprincey:
President obasanja would still look ugly even with camera360. If i slap that guy ehn, nah becuz say you dress well make you see baba? Wat of people where da wear suit and tie but never see am..
hmmm
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by victorchimela(m): 8:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Nose of life. Nostrils lol!!
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nickymezor(f): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Nt bad smiley
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by holluphemydavid(m): 8:14am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha
B4 starting reading d comments, had predicted dis kind of ur comments will comes up, and I wudnt be surprised if another comments claimed it was a photoshop lol
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nathkem01(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
duduade:
let's see your picture .. Post it and lets judge....
Lol,make he post his picture nd let's judge
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Missmossy(f): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Lol grin grin

Nice one.

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by holluphemydavid(m): 8:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Garshyzee:
pasding by
Pasding by?

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by boojwa(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Somebody remind me of how this monkey... the wowotimi 1 of bayelsa called obasanjo became president again...I knw we wia all created in the image and likeness of God....but in whose image was this wan created...cos my God can't have this kain form and likeness na undecided
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Odegbami1(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Omudia:
OBJ looks like my wicked auntie undecided

But we are not talking about your family here

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by juman(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Hmmm.

South West failed nigeria.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Funjosh(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Respect Baba Iyabo
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by kenoz(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice one
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by topbod: 8:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice 1 my man......so funny that the pic got here....
The guy himself is a president in d making.....

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Can you tell us what your handsome father has achieved in his entire life ?
gbese re o.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:51am On Jul 25, 2016
This headline has made an outburst cry in ibadan zoo..d gorillaz r rioting Y shud Obj b free flying plane while they r caged.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by hylyne(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
A president should also dress well. Or didn't his mother tell him that?
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by husseinkay(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello Guys,

Thanks to the guy who posted this on Nairaland. First correction however, I did not meet him in Seychelles, neither have I been on any flight to and fro Seychelles. But I appreciate you sharing the inspiration in this message.

To everyone who made negative comments about Obasanjo, I say thank you. To those who made positive comments about parenting, I appreciate your positive energy. To those who said my beards were rough and unkempt, well this was the end of a 28-hours journey. To the person who said I have an ugly smile, it is very okay to say that, I could not purchase a first flight ticket, so I settled for business class, hence the "not so radiant" smile. Now do you get it? In the excitement of a rare moment, you will forget to do make-ups.

I tell it to you in life, there is no gain when you pour shade on others. Pick up a positive attitude and watch how better life gets. I am not bitter at all. All hurtful responses are completely forgiven. It is Monday and I am up to go out, be a shark and make more money.

See you at the top!
Regards,
d_superhuman

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Danniscott(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha

I thought you passed English. The young man said always dress well, not dress at your best always.

As far as I'm concerned he dressed well.

No beef oooo
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by ugonna1054(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
duduade:
let's see your picture .. Post it and lets judge....
him no be president na
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by comeandmarry: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2016
A corrupt bastard that scammed nigerians with GSM and sim card.
I bought a Nokia and sim for 130K

Ugly ass gorilla
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dam007(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Boss13:
Obasanjo - Nigerian's best president so far. His achievements still remains unprecedented and yet to be matched.
choi! Failed attempt to start an argument! grin cheesy
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by samsongbemisola(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Obasanjo the most ugly president in the history of Nigeria
wait till you aged like him and ask yourself if he is really ugly
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Obasanjo the most ugly president in the history of Nigeria
Yh the most Ugly but powerful President.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by j3r3myk3n(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
I never said he wore his best dressing too
Nairaland Lie Muhammed

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Jawondoasanni(m): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Bros, u dress well don't mind them. Tnx to Mums!
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by vivavik(f): 9:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Bluetooth2:

God bless u for this response, people be talking down on people 1million times better than them. Mtchew
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by LemonBoy1: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2016
ikeonyeka:
Mum shld ve told you to work smart and hard, so that you can be d President instead of dreaming to meet one.

as if its compulsory for every one to become the president abi...lolss
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by oluwaVaz(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
U must dress well if u wan go airport nah...
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by mradjoy(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Ah ha mr. Bluetooth see as you just finish that guy, you wan take laf kee me for here o grin grin grin

"Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos)