Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,965 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:04 AM

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles (62507 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by LemonBoy1: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2016
dam007:
choi! Failed attempt to start an argument! grin cheesy

you just stole my thought

1 Like

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by grandstar(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Is that him on the right?
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by ramdris(m): 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha
LWKMD
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by EllaNkay: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
see his face. let your voce win an iphone6 for you in the #PalmVoice #SexyVoice. Visit www.palmchatnow.com to download the latest v5.2.2 of Palmchat to be eligible to participate. HURRY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by mradjoy(m): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2016
husseinkay:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to the guy who posted this on Nairaland. First correction however, I did not meet him in Seychelles, neither have I been on any flight to and fro Seychelles. But I appreciate you sharing the inspiration in this message.

To everyone who made negative comments about Obasanjo, I say thank you. To those who made positive comments about parenting, I appreciate your positive energy. To those who said my beards were rough and unkempt, well this was the end of a 28-hours journey. To the person who said I have an ugly smile, it is very okay to say that, I could not purchase a first flight ticket, so I settled for business class, hence the "not so radiant" smile. Now do you get it? In the excitement of a rare moment, you will forget to do make-ups.

I tell it to you in life, there is no gain when you pour shade on others. Pick up a positive attitude and watch how better life gets. I am not bitter at all. All hurtful responses are completely forgiven. It is Monday and I am up to go out, be a shark and make more money.

See you at the top!
Regards,
d_superhuman

Intelligent comment, leave all those bad mouth, faceless people ranting upandan, have they ever boarded a plane before? No. Have they met or would they ever meet any past or incumbent president? Capital No. Just leave them alone, çus that's what they know how to do best!

1 Like

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by ammy4goodies(f): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha

lolz
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by twise4242(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2016
dainformant:
"Mum Was Right, Always Dress Well Because You May Run Into The President".

A man who recently met former President Olusegun Obasanjo aboard a flight in Victoria, the capital of Seychelles -was so excited after the encounter probably due to what his mother told him many years ago.

The happy man seized the rare opportunity to take a selfie with the elderstatesman and posted it on his Instagram page with the most captivating caption; When I was a Kid, my mum always told me..."Always dress well because you may run into the President" OMG! Mum Was Right!

Obasanjo was in the East African country to participate in the annual general meeting of African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) held in Seychelles on Saturday 23rd July 2016.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-cherishes-moment-after-he-met.html
this baba too fine sha
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by pepigeorge(m): 10:06am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
Obasanjo the most ugly president in the history of Nigeria
just Nigeria. .. guy why u dey praise am na..
in the whole wide world
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Timiskhid(m): 10:09am On Jul 25, 2016
Ahh Chizus!! you gladli tooked sellfee with dis HANDSOME man , abi dem force u?..
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Thoughty2(m): 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
And Pls make sure you don't carry a phone with broken screen about
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by nwigwemark: 10:40am On Jul 25, 2016
Two of you resemble self
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Large32(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
It just seems like yhu guys don't have Television b4, Yhu see Obasanjo dey glow yhur Teeth, if yhu cum see Goerge or Obama nah him go use him hand snap yhu from wia yhu Faint.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by canDy4eva(f): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2016
textilemania:

I read the post again, he never said he wore his best dress!, undecided undecided undecided
dnt mind him! Nija peeps alwayz wantin to b negative
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by endove(f): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Kul
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by GeeGee98: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2016
Chai, but Obasanjo is so ugly ehn..
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dyn1800: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
nice one Kenny
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dyn1800: 12:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
imagine OBJ being your Father for A second!

pepigeorge:

just Nigeria. .. guy why u dey praise am na..
in the whole wide world
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dyn1800: 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Never mind some Myopic Mind in here..... some are hell bent on seeing nothing Good about others. More blessing My brother

husseinkay:
Hello Guys,

Thanks to the guy who posted this on Nairaland. First correction however, I did not meet him in Seychelles, neither have I been on any flight to and fro Seychelles. But I appreciate you sharing the inspiration in this message.

To everyone who made negative comments about Obasanjo, I say thank you. To those who made positive comments about parenting, I appreciate your positive energy. To those who said my beards were rough and unkempt, well this was the end of a 28-hours journey. To the person who said I have an ugly smile, it is very okay to say that, I could not purchase a first flight ticket, so I settled for business class, hence the "not so radiant" smile. Now do you get it? In the excitement of a rare moment, you will forget to do make-ups.

I tell it to you in life, there is no gain when you pour shade on others. Pick up a positive attitude and watch how better life gets. I am not bitter at all. All hurtful responses are completely forgiven. It is Monday and I am up to go out, be a shark and make more money.

See you at the top!
Regards,
d_superhuman
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by topbod: 12:28pm On Jul 25, 2016
husseinkay:
Hello Guys,

Regards,
d_superhuman
grin
topbod:
grin

Finally,u are here to see people and their diverse opinion....hope u are good man? Posted the stuff to cortex earlier.....Ps4 during lunch? jus kidding man...enjoy your day man....
See you at the top!
Signing out as I sing "ohun oju mi ri,ohun eti mi gbo lo je kin moo bi aye sheee feran mii shii with my guitar" lolzzz....

1 Like

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by topbod: 12:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice 1 bro
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dyn1800: 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
noted bro!

topbod:

Guy why put hussein's identity on display now,that's not cool...abeg modify...we are all entitled to our privacy...enjoy the day man.....
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by oluzdreamz(m): 12:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
Great and matured response,had the rare opportunity of hearing you speak at the chronos creative architects event,you are destined for greatness bro,cheers!

1 Like

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by damilotun: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
[Its unkempt take note.quote author=Pamelayoung post=47861684]Buh u'r looking unkept with this ur bushy beard and uncombed hair[/quote]
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by damilotun: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
[Its unkempt take note.quote author=Pamelayoung post=47861684]Buh u'r looking unkept with this ur bushy beard and uncombed hair[/quote][quote author=Justdulla post=47865564]
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Pamelayoung: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
damilotun:
[Its unkempt take note.quote author=Pamelayoung post=47861684]Buh u'r looking unkept with this ur bushy beard and uncombed hair

Tnx.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by oluzdreamz(m): 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
husseinkay:
Hello Guys,

See you at the top!
Regards,
d_superhuman
great and matured response,had the rare opportunity of hearing you speak at the chronos creative architects events,I was very inspired...your cut out for greatness bro...cheers!

1 Like

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dayoade2007(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Mothers have always been right since that year
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by titiakins: 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Bluetooth2:

Can you tell us what your handsome father has achieved in his entire life ?
thank you for this response
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Emperor4tune(m): 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
obj face is transfigurating into various shapes on daily bases,probally a goat shape this time...nature is fantastically unique in creation www.computerideas.com
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Sarhyd(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
God, baba iyabo is fucking ugly, I just confirmed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrived Abuja In Style After Postponement Of The Election(pics) / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.