Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,681 members, 7,945,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? (4883 Views)

For Christians: How To Be Free From Masturbation, Other Addictions / Christians How Would You Deny This Blatant Contradiction / Ways God Uses In Teaching Christians How To Number Their Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by DeSepiero(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
sukkot:
[b]yeah the word KILL is not a literal word

This is terrible angry
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by Anas09: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tellemall:

Where do you even get people's names from? Why are you mentioning me, Hahn? Why do you habitually copy names from who knows where paste in the form of a cc when I don't even interact with you in that way?

Hahahahahahahaha. O my God, this guy don kee me wif lafta Ooo.
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2016
winner01:
Aint no need to take as many people down with you.

@Your pic . This is what I told GeneralShepherd some day like that . You don't just wave away any evidence brought by the christian and then claim there is no cogent compelling evidence .

I see the same thing on Twitter too .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by honourhim: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2016
hahn:

Wait wait, I do not understand what you guys mean o.

Wasn't it the same Jehovah in the old testament that is in the new testament? undecided

Ignorance is your problem.
have you not read in the new testament where Jesus stopped people from stoning a woman who committed adultery?
Show me any place in the new testament where these killings you listed happened pls or you hide your face in SHAME.
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by CHARLOE(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
Just wondering, if d old testament laws are no longer valid, why do pastors/xtians:
-run to d old testament wen it comes to money issues, Like tithe, seed sowing, 1st fruits etc abi are they new testament laws?
-y do pastors call themselves priests n liken themselves to d priests in d old testament n take up their roles, like collecting tithes (even tho they own properties worth millions/billion as against d commandment for a priest not to own any property)
-y don't xtians keep Jesus commandment to cut off any part of ur body DAT causes u to sin? I hear someone say its figurative, den d other part of d statement DAT talks of hellfire must b figurative also. By d way, who decides wats figurative or literal in d bible?
Someone said Muslims are d true xtians, I tend to agree cos dey practice most of d barbaric laws in d old testament xtians here are running away frm. Xtians would rather stick to d laws DAT have to do wit money, like tithe, (ignorantly enriching their pastors while gullibly waiting to 'reap bountifully').

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by hahn(m): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2016
honourhim:

Ignorance is your problem.
have you not read in the new testament where Jesus stopped people from stoning a woman who committed adultery?
Show me any place in the new testament where these killings you listed happened pls or you hide your face in SHAME.

So, you mean to say Jesus get mouth pass Jehovah? Interesting

We are here to learn smiley
Re: Nairaland Christians, How Many Sinners Have You Killed? by honourhim: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2016
hahn:

So, you mean to say Jesus get mouth pass Jehovah? Interesting

We are here to learn smiley

Obviously you are so ignorant of the scriptures yet you came here quoting it and thinking you can mess it up.
You want to pick one part of a book and use it to pass a judgment while ignoring the other parts because you think it counters your judgment. That's quite hypocritical of you and it makes your submission baseless and quite nonsensical.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feed And Train The Poor African Child / What Does It Mean To “be Born Of Water And Of The Spirit?" / The Foolishness Of Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.