Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,465 members, 7,904,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? (6649 Views)

Photos: These 4 Govs Must Be Resolving Some States, Federal & Political Issues / Is Baba (BUHARI) Lieing Too Or Just Being A Sacred Cow ? / Political Issues Of 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 21, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2009
Uhm.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by solaONI: 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
na which kind yawa b dis ooo. how do we explain the lot of people who r spiritual but not religious? leave BABA to do what he thinks is right.
wetin hapun wen u heard of a guy that stole to give Pastor chris Oyak. 9ja too funny.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by CrudeOil2(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2009
A christian has no business with politics.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by nuel1111: 1:10am On Sep 22, 2009
let somebody shout halleluyah, evry body hs entitled 2 his or her comment.as i strongly belief daddy g.o wil neva by  God grace do contorary 2 d will of his creator, YES: u re all invitd 2 nxt month holy ghost service.date 2nd oct 2009.happi independent in advance 2 our gr8 country (naija).
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by biina: 1:43am On Sep 22, 2009
Religion is the opiate of the people - Karl Marx
It obvious most Nigerians have ODed undecided
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by Tudor6(f): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2009
Crude Oil:

A christian has no business with politics.
Pure JW bullshit!
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by Pittbaby(f): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2009
Seriously are some people worshipping God or the pastor of their church, why must the man of God get involved in politics, is that what God called him to do , every one has a ministry , aka calling , the ultimate being winning souls for God , what does politics have to do with that. seriously i am a redeemer but i go there cos i like my parish and offers fellowship with people of like mind I do not attend because it is redeemed or because of hero worship for the general overseer
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by 3kay945(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2009
only GOD can judge me now!. religious leader as failed the country, dat why they go about wit tight security.,they contribut nothin to national development!!
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by mex004(m): 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
Must every body be involved in politics?
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by ayobase(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2009
who is he that says when God says not?

Nigeria Is Blessed.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by olujulius: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2009
Baba is not quiet on the issue.He is praying for the peace of Nigeria seriously.U'll get him beta when it is time.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by bumysexy(f): 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2009
Baba Knows that the God he serves is a Jealous God; with politics he will be serving
another 'god'.
Prayer is all that he owes the politians in Africa.
May God help them all out of selfishness, Amen
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by Tudor6(f): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2009
bumysexy:

Baba Knows that the God he serves is a Jealous God; with politics he will be serving
another 'god'.
Prayer is all that he owes the politians in Africa.
May God help them all out of selfishness, Amen
Yet baba loves going to their birthday parties, endorsing their corruption as well as getting favours and money from them right?
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by kolexy(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2009
I don't know why you guys want to drag the name of the servant of God into this mess.
Pastor Adeboye is a true and respected Man of God.
I also want to state here that Cecilia Ibru is not a member of RCCG, she is a member of MFM.
So, I advise you do your homework before publishing falsehood.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by bidemi12(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
As far as i am concerned i cannot say if he is a man of God or not, since to be a successful pastor in Nigeria nowadays all you need to succeed is to cram the bilble, speak passable english and have good business accumen. But what i do know is that he should be able to tell these corrupt leaders he sees on occassion to please set us free. And he should do this publicly for that matter. We are all political animals. Of course i want to enter heaven, but i am on earth for now. Why must i live through hellish conditions because of some few people?
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by timmy7(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
So baba's refusal to talk to corrupt leaders publicly is part of d reasons why u r living thru hellish condition grin grin
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by timmy7(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
So baba's refusal to talk to corrupt leaders publicly is part of d reasons why u r living thru hellish condition grin grin
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by bidemi12(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
@timmy7 dont be daft. you know what i mean
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by uoe80(f): 12:16pm On Sep 25, 2009
i read this thread and i laughed,why u may ask? Adeboye is a man of God and not a politician,infact if he starts speaking out on politics in this country heads will roll.For members of RCCG in the house and other GO brethren,on one of the few occasions,the GO made a compliant to God about one of our leaders,he died after 5 days.no need to say who,those that know know.make Una no let Go talk abeg.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by 3kay945(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2009
the above sermon is nonsense and bullSHit, dey call them influential individual, what impact ve dey made to national progress, NOTHING!!!
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by expert1(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2009
I wonder why you wanna put BABA into Politic,
However, no insult, just be factual, check the Topic. No wonder you people fai** English.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by dayokanu(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2009
So Pastor Eunuch prayed for a man to die?

Another twist to the story of Eunuch Adejale
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by ifihearam: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2009
i read this thread and i laughed,why u may ask? Adeboye is a man of God and not a politician,infact if he starts speaking out on politics in this country heads will roll.For members of RCCG in the house and other GO brethren,on one of the few occasions,the GO made a compliant to God about one of our leaders,he died after 5 days.no need to say who,those that know know.make Una no let Go talk abeg.

I cannot doubt that but please tell me who for record purpose
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by bidemi12(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2009
Abi? grin
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by kinharold(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2009
U guys should leave this man alone pls. "His kingdom is not of this world"
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by giwa4giwa(m): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2010
Too quiet on what ground? is he a politician or will he go to the street and start flogging all these irresponsible act of our so called politician? Pls he is a man of his own and a man of God let him go on as he is doing and have his peace of mind. Quiet or talking is not the answer to Nigeria problem the nation political arena has failed the populace if even Baba Adeboye started talking belief me they wont listen infact they will even go after him so all we need is to come back to the basis and make a mend if not too late and left Baba Adeboye out of this.[color=#990000][/color]

i support ur comment jare, let baba be. d only thing i knw he can do is to pray 4 our country n 4 those on top dat called themselves leaders.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by brownciga: 11:20am On Apr 28, 2010
all these men that call themselves men of God are mostly frustrated thieves. they invites all these politicians to their churches and make them deacons and deaconess. they collect money from the masses to build schools and still their schools are most expensive. they tend to denial social live from thier students making it difficult for them to interract with thier mates outside. what are they really teaching us in this country. to me they have not added any positive impact to this country. so what adeboye or the other pastor say does not matter.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by eddycapuro: 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2012
bidemi12: As far as i am concerned i cannot say if he is a man of God or not, since to be a successful pastor in Nigeria nowadays all you need to succeed is to cram the bilble, speak passable english and have good business accumen. But what i do know is that he should be able to tell these corrupt leaders he sees on occassion to please set us free. And he should do this publicly for that matter. We are all political animals. Of course i want to enter heaven, but i am on earth for now. Why must i live through hellish conditions because of some few people?

If yo cannot say anything, then shut your God forsaken smelling mouth.
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by musiwa1: 2:11am On Jun 28, 2012
d
Re: Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? by osaxx: 7:53am On Jun 03, 2013
citizenY: THIS ONE IS NOT ABOUT COLLECTING TITHES,

THE MAJOR CONTRIBUTORS ARE UNDER INVESTIGATION AND OBJ NO DEY AGAIN,

HIM SERMON ENTER FROM ONE EAR COMMOT D OTHER ONE.

NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

Are you saying obj is behind the automatic increase of RCCG, heard so many things about obj n G.O, I know all this dirty politicians go to redeem camp for protection before election, av seen many of them on tv talking on G.O platform...but why..well I rest ma case....so this is the most respect pastor in naija...ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Analysis Of Jonathans Ministers / Boko Haram: ECOWAS Donates $1 Million Cash, $400,000 Worth Of Food To Borno(pics / New Year Day: President Tinubu To Address The Nation At 7am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.