Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,760 members, 7,969,234 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advice (522 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Cousin! I Need Ur Advice / She Needs Ur Advice On Dis / Please Mature Minds I Need Ur Advice And Suggestions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by profkingso(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Pls I need ur advice, I notice sum changes in my woman, I notice that she started hiding her phone from me and she's always receiving strange calls, and started finding fault in me to brake up with me. Now little misunderstanding occur, the next thing is that she wants a break, the next day I saw her in a man's car which she said she can't ve anything to do with, I tried to plead to make peace with the help of my friends. She now said I should give her three months break to do sum stuffs. Now am in b/w the deep red sea, what should I do?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by nrexzy: 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Na sign.... free her find another babe wey fine pass am make she know say u capable....#thishoesaintloyal.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by gabinogem(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Guy that girl no be ur woman again... U better free her & move on with ur life jor... Time too short to dey struggle after love & woman.

I wish u all the best.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Essence6055: 8:45am On Jul 27, 2016
She has already broken up with you.... But you are still clinging on (I wonder if she still gives you sex?)...

All the same just get ready to live with yourself.... and I suppose if you want to get back at her... give her the three months off and then find another girl... when she comes back from her holiday and sees you happy.. then that could be something....
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2016
You mean you are still waiting for a rainbow to appear in the sky before you know that she has dumped you?

Guy, if you are smart or want to be then you should let her go this moment. Don't wait until she officially ditches you before you come to terms with reality. Do not allow her the satisfaction of humiliating you to make you feel worthless. Girls like this are very cold.

Guy, move on with your life.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Sexxkillz: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol.

When a lady says "give me a break from our relationship", she has already broken up with you, and only wants you hanging around as an option, in case her plan A fails.

Now let me ask you, are you an option? Do you solely exist to dance to the tune of this particular lady? Are you so ugly that no other girl will want you?

Common sense. . . Which kind mumu red sea are you inbetween? You have to start realizing your own potential. A lady you aren't married to should never ever be a source of unwanted stress in your life. No even reason her matter too much. You even had to engage friend's to beg for you? Are you ok? If you're giving all your love to a woman, and she's not giving you back and takes you for granted, pls pls pls, respect your self and realize it's over. You don't beg anyone to love you.

Don't make her see you as needy and completely hopeless.

With the population of girls looking for who to love them, you're allowing one to use your heart like on/off switch?

Brother, receive sense. . . May "mumu for woman" never be your portion IJN. . . Say amen.

5 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Daniel2289(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Op Are u both married or u are just dating her
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by profkingso(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
we re dating bro
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by mizzbouqui(f): 9:26am On Jul 27, 2016
You just have to dump her ass and move on, she simply wants you for an option, she is not too sure about her new relationship and if it doesn't work out after the three months, she will head back to you which is not too good
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Melahou(m): 9:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Drop your letter of resignation before she will fire you.

(1) (Reply)

Is Mai Bertdey Romansas,wich Me Harpi Bertdey In Ardfanz. / (greece Marriage) Is Her Husband Cute Enough, Is She Not Too Old For Him / Diary Of A Single Ibo Girl Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.