Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:26 PM

Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment (25964 Views)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nogen: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Ekiti People again.. angry

You are a typical example of what is wrong with Nigeria!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by kings09(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2016
grin all diz lock n jail ppl. Wch brain una de use think sef. Dd u even read d post @ all?
eleko1:
angry sad angry sad sad sad angry sad arrest and lock them up.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by AlphaCentauri: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2016
ugandans just salty cuz he not employing ipad youfs. thats all that is

answer me this, did all the protesters come wearing this kinda cap

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Philinho(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Let the nation arise

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by iambic(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1: Ekiti People again..
Hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by neocortex: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:
angry sad angry sad sad sad angry sad arrest and lock them up.

Says the pre-historic sycophant.

5 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2016
In Ojukwu's voice....

Good Morning Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MadCow1: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Nogen:

You are a typical example of what is wrong with Nigeria!

You clearly know fhuck all about the things wrong with Nigeria..
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
No Pichure?

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by superemmy(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
What else should we expect from the King in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by yeyeboi(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Una neva see anything cheesy grin cheesy grin tongue tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by kelly72: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
idupaul:
Aisha Yesufu is just pained that she wasn't offered the NPA appointment so she has gone to rent gullible Nigerian youths to to put pressure on govt so Buhari can quickly find her a lucrative appointment to shut her up ...it a pity we allowed such vermin and mercenaries to derail Jonathan's Liberal govt .

Well.........why wont they employ their own children secretly? People like you dont need jobs. Your Agbero work don do for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by farggie(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
A 3-Star Hospitality firm is opening a new branch in the heart of the city of Owerri, Imo State, and they require suitably qualified candidates to fill the position belowsadStrictly for Imo Residents)

Job Title: Supervisor

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Ready to deliver with minimal supervision
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 4 years working Experience.

Job Title: Receptionist(Female)

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 3 years working Experience.

Job Title: Waiter/Waitress

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND/SSCE.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 4 years working experience

Job Title: Bartender

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND.
Years of Experience:

Minimum of 3 years working Experience.

Job Title: Cook

Requirements

B.Sc/HND/OND/SSCE.
Years of Experience:
Minimum of 3 years working
Experience

Minimum of 4 years working Experience.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV's with applications to: jeffanyhomes88@yahoo.com

Note: Subject of your application should reflect the position applied for.

Application Deadline  Sunday, 31st July, 2016.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by GeneralEmenogu: 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
We tend 2 4get wh dis man is (president). Dis man is running d Govt. As if he is runnin his own house. D worse govt eva sinc independence. Can sum1 tyk a look at wt is hapin in d labor market? Wh r d pipo being employd?

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
DanceVille:
Protest from morning till night, the man won't consider you.

Worst president/government since independence.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by NairaMaster1(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2016
I told you?

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by youngalex(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
I don't like the way most Nigerian Youths reason,This issue is crystal clear irrespective of the political party or personality involved,i expected a wide scale condemnation and a consequent demand for a full scale probe...Most of the Youths hailing this Government are Jobless yet they are keeping quiet when this same Government they campaigned and voted for is short changing them,it is the responsibility of the Youths to demand for a right of equity and fairness as far as Government Jobs are concerned....REMOVE SENTIMENTS AND ANALYZE ISSUES OBJECTIVELY

8 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2016
The government are religiously conlagogotanscoous.
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by idupaul: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2016
kelly72:

Well.........why wont they employ their own children secretly? People like you dont need jobs. Your Agbero work don do for u

What sort of unprovoked attack is this ...So you think Aisha Yesufu is doing this because she loves Jobless Nigerians ..no she is doing it to put pressure on Buhari to release her on appointment letter sharply .Last time she went on the street her Bossom friend was appointed NPA boss in 5 days ..keep waiting for Jobs you hear

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by onestepatatime: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has got a listening ear and I strongly believe that majority of Back-door recruitment's will be reversed.

Alot of them ooo.There are ones that people didn't hear about but yet took place. When asked they would say it is "REPLACEMENT".

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Before the police recruitment commenced,pmb had warned the then igp,arase,that any officer who didnt follow laid down guidelines before recruiting applicants would be sanctioned.the same president is giving support for illegal recruitment of children of his associates.what a double standard.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Kulas: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice move.Dullard and APC are most corrupt. Look at it,you here in nairaland,you attended school,study hard and come out to seek for job,apply for it,only for you to see that you did not get the job you over qualified,rather it was given to the children of the elites and who know who through the back door.What do you call it?,is it not corruption?.Let Dullard and APC continue and you will be here hailing them instead of fighting against them and call a spade a spade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by SeniorElder(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmmm My brothers from the Southwest aka slaves of the nut would not like this news.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has got a listening ear and I strongly believe that majority of Back-door recruitment's will be reversed.
can you list one complaint he has addressed or reversed due to public outcry?

6 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by hatchy(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Na small small e de take start.
Next will be unemployed and layed off workers,artisans and market men and women.There is serious hunger in the land and the citizens are running out of patients

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by shizzleStar: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:
Ekiti People again.. angry
stupidity is a disease, hope you get healed soon

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by ekpesa(m): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
The Venezuela's case comes to my mind, if this government does not change its ways and show some level of direction and fairness to the ordinary citizens of this country, then anarchy is closer than 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MadCow1: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
shizzleStar:
stupidity is a disease, hope you get healed soon

Stupidity is a disease?

You should stay in school puppy..
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by shizzleStar: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
ugandans just salty cuz he not employing ipad youfs. thats all that is

answer me this, did all the protesters come wearing this kinda cap

what is this brainless slave from odua odour republic yapping about?

so much for a brown roof scratchface

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by shizzleStar: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
MadCow1:

Stupidity is a disease?

You should stay in school puppy..
I know you are more than stupid, but lets pretend i didnt know

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by hatchy(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
My friend say what you know.Ever since that man went to the UK to repair his ear,he is worse to listening to anybody.
I guess the oyibo doctors used the wrong tools and medications on him. This man have failed Nigerians completely

5 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MadCow1: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2016
shizzleStar:
I know you are more than stupid, but lets pretend i didnt know

You know I am more than stupid? What is more than stupid? Care to explain it to us? grin

No need to pretend, you already put your shiit in writing so keep it 100 puppy.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC's Position On Electronic Transmission Of Election Results In Nigeria / Suicide Bombers Intercepted In Borno State, Army Releases Statement / Reuben Abati And Fani-Kayode Insult Themselves On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.