Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,578 members, 7,944,745 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:40 PM

Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment (26005 Views)

Buhari Sacks Five PTAD Directors Over Illegal Recruitment / Yoruba Elders Accuse Buhari Of Marginalizing The South & Favouring The North / Christian Elders Accuse Buhari Of Islamizing Nigeria Through Backdoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by chumekhs: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:
angry sad angry sad sad sad angry sad arrest and lock them up.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Paperwhite(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:
Stark zombie as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Paperwhite(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Guess the awakening is getting started? Woe unto this useless government.Thought Ngige said only PDP members are the ones complaining while Femi Adeshina said people are happy with this government?

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Fidelismaria: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
hucienda:
Bigot-In-Chief
Bigot indeed

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by engrhorla(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nigeria going the Venezuelan way

There are many things to protest against in Nigeria

Unemployment
Inflation
Epileptic power supply
Bad roads
Budget padding
Lack of openness in NASS
High cost of governance

Etc etc

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by LoisSanamo(f): 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
God bless you maam,bravo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Profizzy(f): 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
I keep laughing at all the complaints from Nigerians. It's not that I don't love my country, it's just that we know we have already made the mistake of jumping at the promised change without asking thorough questions... We know our complaints won't change anything until 4 years is exhausted so why waste our energy? Are you going to keep complaining for the next 365[+] × 3 years? When God wants to punish a nation, he gives them a bad leader, if they had a bad one before, he gives them worse than they had

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by janway(f): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
We are still in for more and more Shits. no be una vote for change

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by 4wrd9ja: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Bigot indeed

For you guys to appreciate the enormity of the problem, read Mohammed junaid article in the politics section, it makes an interesting reading and they have refused to bring it to the front page.Buhari's nepotism is worse than the people they are complaining about,they are just following in the footsteps of their leader buhari

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:

Do I heard you said arrest and lock them up Now I know your type No wonder you username says it all.

Buhari one of your "lost but not found" follower said you should arrest them and lock them up, ok nah you may go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by mrgreen4real(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na sssso!

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by mrgreen4real(m): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
mrgreen4real:
Na sssso!
I BELONG TO EVERY BODY, I BELONG TO NO BODY

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has got a listening ear and I strongly believe that majority of Back-door recruitment's will be reversed.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MyPicsSaysItall: 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by dadaijboy: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by morayolawal: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
The wrong employment also happened in the military force, those that are supposed to be even more disciplined.

3 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by MamaletASO: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abegiiiii!!!
Make dem go sit down..

all this i never chop Lawyers....
Lawyer is a very stupid profession. I prefer to remain Ashewo than been a lawyer.. mtcheew
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Tony609(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
lol zombies are seriously regretting, soon things we get better...... pray for God to change there hearts, because the economy is becoming more difficult for an average Nigeria man.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by str8talk1: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yorubas and Hausa are now carting placards protesting against Buy, but the majority of the votes he got came from these regions.
Good afternoon people!

4 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by str8talk1: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yorubas and Hausa are now carrying placards protesting against bubu,but the majority of the votes he got came from these regions.
Good afternoon people!

2 Likes

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by ErasmusCOMP: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
MarshRiley:

See how foolish you are
I'm surprised @ recent comments from that my friend... (okijajuju1)
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
eleko1:
and u think u won't be affected ? Ur bros or sis might be among them.
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Alezy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari has got a listening ear and I strongly believe that majority of Back-door recruitment's will be reversed.
these are the kind of people that are ready to vote this man again irrespective of his failures.

1 Like

Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by shamecurls(m): 3:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Alezy:
these are the kind of people that are ready to vote this man again irrespective of his failures.

What failures?

Do a root-cause analysis and tell me where he has failed.
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Felixtuta(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2016
Good one I must say.

We need to stand up and say no to something that is wrong, no matter "who" did it.

If Nigeria is one, the FG should be the first to show it.
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
Felixtuta:
Good one I must say.

We need to stand up and say no to something that is wrong, no matter "who" did it.

If Nigeria is one, the FG should be the first to show it.
You must be high on cheap sambisa wet weed to say that Nigeria is one. Could you tell me what makes Nigeria?
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by dra1987(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
If Nigreians learn to voice out like that Nigeria could have been more better than now
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by Felixtuta(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
Royal155:
You must be high on cheap sambisa wet weed to say that Nigeria is one. Could you tell me what makes Nigeria?

I think you should read my post again for a better understanding then you will know who among us is high on "cheap sambisa wet weed ".
Re: Protesters In Abuja Accuse Buhari Of Nepotism, Illegal Recruitment by naijaking1: 12:15am On Aug 19, 2016
This protest must be joined by those opposed to Buhari's handling of El Zaky and his followers, Nnamdi Kalu and his followers.
Those opposed to his selective fight against corruption.
Those opposed to religious prosecution of non-sunni muslims and christians.
Those opposed to the mismanagement of our economy and the declining naira.
Those opposed to the express permission given to Fulani herdsmen to ransack, kill, rape, and loot non-Fulani communities all over the country. Those opposed to persistent and increased insecurity in this country, namely Boko Haram, Niger delta avengers, paid assassins, and armed robbers. Those opposed to Buhari's frequent oversea travels.
Those opposed to Buhari hiring of only people from his inner clan to very sensitive positions, because those are the only people he trusts. Even people who helped him get into office have been sidelined for his blood relatives, no matter their qualifications.
Those who still believe in One Nigeria!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB’s Sit-at-Home Order Grounds Owerri / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / Confession Of A Boko Haram - Who Trained With Asari Dokubo In Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.