Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,123 members, 7,973,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? (1694 Views)

Poll: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women?

Yes: 33% (4 votes)
No: 25% (3 votes)
Undecided: 16% (2 votes)
I don't care: 25% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / High Prostitution Who Is Responsible? Men Or Women / Who Waste The Most Money? Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by platinumnk(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2009
what if she is popular for being good? smiley
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
McDoe:

For one to be popular, he or she popular must have some traits, aura and attributes that an ordinary person may not have. But being popular does not mean one is good. To me, I like the good and popular man and woman.

Me too, but some people confuse popularity and goodness.  Just cause someone is popular doesn't mean they are a good person.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by Yumi(f): 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
Another thing is if they are popular whenever you have a problem they will focus on talking to other people who are sucking up to them. Instead of sorting out the problems or spend less time with you as they are servicing their popularity. I think it would make things difficult.
Re: Do You Like Popular Men Or Women? by mamagee6(f): 7:33pm On Sep 19, 2009
Both, it all depends on their public reputation. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Am I Always Seen As A Pally / Help Me!!!!!!!. This Mystery Called Falling In Love / Why Does She Behave This Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.