Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,125 members, 7,880,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre (21623 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins / Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Omeokachie: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
There is "Change" everywhere you turn!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by leo1234(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
They should as well tell us how much they intend to sell 12.kg of gas since they also intentionally increased the price.

Ndi ara! angry

The people's general is working. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by davidgabwenom(m): 6:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Government of the rich, for the rich and by the rich grin
u ar absolutely correct. But God pass them

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by nigeriafilm(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
In their words, Buhari is repairing Nigeria. May God repair you the same way Buhari is doing to Nigeria. Nonsense people

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by bikefab(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
PMB is working, things are changing, we can all see with our kokro koro eyes.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
It seems it gives Buhari joy to see the poor suffer, that man is a sadist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by paroski: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
counsellorwiser:
grin More suffering loading for those who voted self-acclaimed messiah with no tangible plans. I don't blame Buhari, I blame those who didn't ask germane questions before voting him.

When he refused to debate with other candidates on national tv, tiny brains defended and applauded him. What do you have today? Prosperity and joy in the land. grin
nigerians haven't seen anything yet In the hands of APC and Buhari. Prepare for the worst suffering

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by onatisi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
bikefab:
PMB is working, things are changing, we can all see with our kokro koro eyes.
And the frightening issue is that buhari hasn't even started ooo. He is just preparing the ground work for his harsh economic plans . Sebi now he is still testing the waters by increasing prices by the time he starts sacking ppl then ppls neck go grow straight like nepa light pole

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by xchrisss90(m): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
failed country

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by MrPresident1: 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Exodus 6:9
And Moses spake so unto the children of Israel: but they hearkened not unto Moses for anguish of spirit, and for bondage.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by sammyclassics(m): 6:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
very soon firewood would be used in aso rock.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Holyman3(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
I blame the Afons.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by BekeeBuAgbara: 6:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So the astronomical increase in the price of kerosene and artificial scarcity was done intentionally by the government to see if there would be reactions from Nigerians? Same game was played out to increase the price of fuel.

I am very disappointed!
Before the election were you not insulting those that advised you to check Buhari's history before running from thread to thread campaigning and defending him because of 30 pieces of silver?
How far about Okorocha?

You deserve this chenji more than others.

Yeye.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by sainttwist1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
APC....CHANGE
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by DropShot: 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
ephi123:

Uncle Esau, go and eat your porridge in peace and let's hear word abeg.
Go cry to those who stole your future. Abi na mi pauperize your life?
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by danielChigozie(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:
Ah! E don tey wey the price suppoz increase nah, if MTN caller tune go fit increase from press 1 to 11 and 2+2=6 in one primary school at Okoko then wetin no go increase? The one wey dey vex me be say even the evil spirit wey dey dis country don increase their power, before u pursue dem comot for person body na wahala oo. Burubaa chanji! Ahada mee so chanji!

Nairaland official comedian
sai baba!!!
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Mylove55(f): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
counsellorwiser:
More suffering loading for those who voted self-acclaimed messiah with no tangible plans. I don't blame Buhari, I blame those who didn't ask germane questions before voting him.
what is d problem of ipod, they always reason like kpomo, in ur big brain, u think buhari tell those corrupt ipod ppmc to be corrupt, until we flush-out ipod from all d ministries and agency, nigeria wil not work, they were planted everywhere by pdp to spoil d good plan of pmb
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by salbis(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.

They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price, now they have done the same for Kerosene. Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.
A well tailored piece I must say. Nothing but the truth!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Mylove55(f): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
nigeriafilm:
In their words, Buhari is repairing Nigeria. May God repair you the same way Buhari is doing to Nigeria.
a big amen, i want God to repair me by exposing any dirty things in my life, d way corruption is be expose and reported everyday.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Mylove55(f): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
It seems it gives Buhari joy to see the poor suffer, that man is a sadist.
a sadist for exposing what has be d deal over d years, what pdp pple has be doing over d years, but thank God, they should be ready for sack now.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by monex(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:

Go get proper education before you start mentioning my moniker.

Anyone who doesn't understand that removal of subsidy will push prices of Petroleum products upward is not worth my time.

Finally, when you lay your hands on the evidence to prove I'm a paid agent, bring it here. Loser!
I apologise on his behalf for calling you a paid agent.

forgive my ignorance:

I thought Kerosene wasn't subsidized anymore (the removal predates the current government). I am struggling to understand the logic in the bolded. are you saying removal of petrol subsidy would affect an already not-subsidized kerosene?

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by TaiKuun(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
funnynation:
Ah! E don tey wey the price suppoz increase nah, if MTN caller tune go fit increase from press 1 to 11 and 2+2=6 in one primary school at Okoko then wetin no go increase? The one wey dey vex me be say even the evil spirit wey dey dis country don increase their power, before u pursue dem comot for person body na wahala oo. Burubaa chanji! Ahada mee so chanji!

Nairaland official comedian
bro, oya recieve sense!!!
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by MKO4ever(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.

They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price, now they have done the same for Kerosene. Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by pennyland(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pidggin:
Government of the rich, for the rich and by the rich grin

by the poor
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
They should as well tell us how much they intend to sell 12.kg of gas since they also intentionally increased the price.

Ndi ara! angry

Cooking gas also increased from 250naira per kg to 320naira here, guess PDP is doing all that from their national secretariat.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by ProfJulius1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by azerbaijanbase: 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zeze06:
After several months of flight, death has finally landed in Nigeria. . .
grin

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by DeWorlex45(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Imagine dat i just bot a litre/250 here in ondo.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
counsellorwiser:
grin More suffering loading for those who voted self-acclaimed messiah with no tangible plans. I don't blame Buhari, I blame those who didn't ask germane questions before voting him.

When he refused to debate with other candidates on national tv, tiny brains defended and applauded him. What do you have today? Prosperity and joy in the land. grin
he refused the debate because he had no plans and nothing to say.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by olamide215: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's been quite a while I saw president Buhari in the news
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by aishmuhd(f): 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
in my area d cheapest filling station sales @#210

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Denies Going On A Medical Outreach / Geraldine Obinali: Imo Revokes 49 Plots Of Land Belonging To Okorocha’s Sister / Comparison: Atiku, Tinubu, Obi Tell People From Their Own Regions Who To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.