Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:16 PM

NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre (21625 Views)

FG May Increase Petrol Price To N180 Per Litre / NNPC Increases Exploration In Chad, Six Other Basins / Breaking NNPC Increases Fuel Price Again!!!! Now @165 per liter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by prinzy1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by onatisi(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
he refused the debate because he had no plans and nothing to say.

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by counsellorwiser(m): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
cococandy:
he refused the debate because he had no plans and nothing to say.

His handlers and worshippers at that time cared less about this. Well, time always unmasks fraud.

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by counsellorwiser(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
paroski:
nigerians haven't seen anything yet In the hands of APC and Buhari. Prepare for the worst suffering

'84 reloaded. The saints will pull through by exemption of grace.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by AZeD1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Too many illiterates on this thread.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by dadebayo1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Onto the next one. .... Everyone must get a dose.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by wirinet(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
I honestlý do not understand the reason for the wailings, the general public had never bought kerosene at N75 within the last 6 years. Under the Jonathan administration, the public price of kerosene hovered between N100 -N150, even though NNPC's official price was N50. Yaradua gave a directive to remove kerosene subsidy, which would have made the price of kerosene hover around N100, but NNPC ignored the directive and continued with the fraud of pricing kerosene at N50 while the public was buying at over N100. Jonathan continued with the perpetuation of the fraud, so much so that Jonathan was paying hundreds of billion of naira for kerosene subsidy without appropriation.
If the public can actually get the Kerosene at N135/litre and is readily available, then that would be a great success for this administration.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by obashiakpu(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
change of course, this is just d beginning. Whether positive or negative change is change. Is this government clueless or GEJ is clueless? Arbitrary increase without any palliative measure. God help us.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by onatisi(m): 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So the astronomical increase in the price of kerosene and artificial scarcity was done intentionally by the government to see if there would be reactions from Nigerians? Same game was played out to increase the price of fuel.

I am very disappointed!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
cooking gas is between 3500 to 4000 depending the station it is bought.
honestly,i am disappointed!

Berem akwa, ebezina oooo. Buhari is the 'messiah' remember.

Enjoy your chanji.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
cooking gas is between 3500 to 4000 depending the station it is bought.
honestly,i am disappointed!
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by ancientbanana: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
chigoizie7:
Lolz, naijiria.

U see? Where are the people rooting for this wicked government?
dem b fools na. Dem too go suffer am na

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by shammah1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
What's this one saying? undecided go & bury your face in shame
Beremx:
They should as well tell us how much they intend to sell 12.kg of gas since they also intentionally increased the price.

Ndi ara! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by shammah1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Your name says it all
MadCow1:
Well.. undecided

Pray for Nigeria..

Th President needs to do something fast..
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by shammah1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Enjoy your broom change
RichDad1:
I support PMB, but when will these sufferings end?
When will the common man enjoy this administration?
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by FuckTheMod: 12:16am On Jul 30, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.

They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price, now they have done the same for Kerosene. Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.
Woe betide the wicked ones
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 12:28am On Jul 30, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Wicked government. I don't know what Buhari gave Yoruba Muslims that they keep supporting him.
removed pdp and IB
They made petrol scarce and expensive for weeks before officially increasing the price,
DID that
now they have done the same for Kerosene. how many refineries did your party build in 16 yrs
Where are those wannabe Yoruba intellectuals that kept telling us how petroleum products were supposed to be free under GEJs government, now their prices are doubling and they are all quiet.
where have you ever seen free stuff
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
So the astronomical increase in the price of kerosene and artificial scarcity was done intentionally by the government to see if there would be reactions from Nigerians? Same game was played out to increase the price of fuel.

I am very disappointed!
are you high
How does a govt intentionally increase price of what is in open market
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 12:30am On Jul 30, 2016
Pidggin:
Government of the rich, for the rich and by the rich grin
who say make you poor
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2016
Islamicpope:
what's de meaning of all this nonsense? increment here and there why? ma ka whyyyy
go and read demand and supply in economics
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by vickDgreat: 12:33am On Jul 30, 2016
God will intervene in this economy hardships.
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by mikolo80: 12:37am On Jul 30, 2016
drss:
dividents of chain change
govt of vindictiveness, wickedness n manipulation. nigerians wey vote dis govt don enta propa One Chance.
Una wen no vote nko
Una get anoda economy una de enjoy
We OK with him
Let him format all your evil looting brain
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Ratello: 3:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Beremx:
They should as well tell us how much they intend to sell 12.kg of gas since they also intentionally increased the price.

Ndi ara! angry
Keep quiet and enjoy your beloved Buhari show of shame undecided when the campaign was on you were busy twerking for Buhari like a back up singer, so why are you crying up and down now.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Ratello: 3:28am On Jul 30, 2016
onatisi:
May you live long bro. Indeed we warned them but they are too blind. Not even old Gbawe surfaced. So shameful
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Sike(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria is dead - walking dead!

1 Like

Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by fotadmowmend(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Change the change ! dis govt do not care abt d masses
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by fotadmowmend(m): 7:30am On Jul 30, 2016
mikolo80:
are you high
How does a govt intentionally increase price of what is in open market
I thk I are the one that is high here. or don't u know that govt policies affect free market ?
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by MadCow1: 7:51am On Jul 30, 2016
shammah1:
Your name says it all

Says what?

Keep dickriding me you little faggooot. angry
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2016
amyzon:

U are a fool
He is more than a fool... just allow him be.. he reasons nothing more than saying ipod...
Re: NNPC Increases Kerosene Price To N135 From N73 Per Litre by abraka00(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
RichDad1:
I support PMB, but when will these sufferings end?
When will the common man enjoy this administration?
Hmmmm
You want to know? Ask me again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Ticket : Atiku Can’t Stop Us – Lamido, Shekarau, Makarfi Vow / Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council / Akeredolu: Withdrawal Of Army Checkpoints Is Targeted At Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.