Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) (29899 Views)

Female Soldier Buried In Camouflage After Her Tragic Death In Port-Harcourt.PICS / Black Soot Pollutes The Environment In Port Harcourt (PICS) / 2 Politicians Fighting At A Shopping Center In Port-Harcourt (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by NimrodJesus: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2016
flyca:

You have lived and probably stayed in PH all your life. It is no wonder you are celebrating mediocrity. And I don't care who is who in Nigeria, I am apolitical.
your comments are needed here thank you https://www.nairaland.com/3253378/aregbesolas-light-up-project-osun/2#48016685 grin
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Papa2much: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2016
To all that can't see the light, those who see only the car light and those that ask where is the light?

Is that you have cowb web in your eyes or you have bad belle.

Appreciate good thing so you can see good thing.

Some one was governor in that state for 8 good years rather than fixing the road and light up the road he was busy using it for politics.

Kodos to WIKE.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Odani: 8:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Ymodulus:
where is the light?; Because i see no light.

Me sef no see any light o. All i see is head lamps from cars reflecting light. Rubish
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Dongreat(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

at least, which one " Adolphus Hitler " don put...

Do you know Hitler was the reason behind Germany powerhouse status in Europe, Germany automobile industries and Germany scientific research institutions. Yes the man was bad but even the devil has its good sides #facts. To avoid arguments which I won't engage in, please research well about the man. Thanks.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by dantyboy: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2016
This one too na news. Abi na my grandfather for Light am? Na Wah ooo sad
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by kryptonian1987(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Dongreat:

Do you know Hitler was the reason behind Germany powerhouse status in Europe, Germany automobile industries and Germany scientific research institutions. Yes the man was bad but even the devil has its good sides #facts. To avoid arguments which I won't engage in, please research well about the man. Thanks.

was Hitler a dictator or a Democrat...
we no need that kind devil in disguise, ok
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Dongreat(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2016
kryptonian1987:

was Hitler a dictator or a Democrat...
we no need that kind devil in disguise, ok

As a dictator he achieved more for Germany than any other democratic country. Nigeria as a democratic country has achieved what? It's what you can deliver to your people regardless of your attitude and not your angelic looks but incompetent. I prefer an arrogant proficient worker than a humble lazy one. And hitler never killed his people in mass, so to most Germans he's no devil.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Raydos: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2016
see What Ambode Have Caused
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Omeokachie: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2016
When it happened in Lagos it was "Ambode is turning Lagos into a mega city". When it happens in Port Harcourt, it becomes "celebration of mediocrity...". Una doh o! Tiri gbosa for una.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by charmosky(m): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2016
Amechi started and completed the project, it was done by Grapix Engineering, which i was part
of the contract at the design phase, when i was in Nigeria.
I remeber supervising this same job, when we were dismantling the previous porous electric pole, mounted by Odili,
to install what you are seeing now as Wike's job.
Amechi started and Finished the electrification of PH city....
100% Amechi's project
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by otokx(m): 11:38am On Jul 30, 2016
The Street lights are welcome, so from the International Airport down to Central Park should be bright and clear.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Dongreat:

As a dictator he achieved more for Germany than any other democratic country. Nigeria as a democratic country has achieved what? It's what you can deliver to your people regardless of your attitude and not your angelic looks but incompetent. I prefer an arrogant proficient worker than a humble lazy one. And hitler never killed his people in mass, so to most Germans he's no devil.

at the expense of other nations (those classified as the 5%)?
hope you're aware Hitler bred World war 2? a war that almost swept out some nations completely if wasn't for the USA and few other countries that prevented it.
the truth is, there's never been a good dictator.
Dictator breeds tyrant; tyrant breeds greed; greed brings chaos and chaos brings disaster..... and it goes on and on.... just like that.
hint:
"HUMAN WANTS ARE UNLIMITED" so don't try to give power to those type of people. they breed hatred every where they occupy....
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Geniro: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
Street light celebration . Chai !! embarassed
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
Geniro:

Any opportunity to celebrate in this Buhari economy is welcome.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by tollytexy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
otokx:

Geniro:

U see? Lol
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Geniro: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
otokx:

Chai!! embarassed
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by otokx(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
Geniro:

Chai!! embarassed

you fit use chai do rap.
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by JeremyP(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
Donexy16:

Look frm d 5ft pic n below. If u still can't see any lyt den u better visit d hospital asap
how many?? men de car lights is all I see
Re: Wike Lights Up Wimpey Area Of Port Harcourt(pics) by Akpuoru: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
Settings things right: Iwofe/Wimpey street lightings have not been switched on YET. The structures (poles, bulbs) are in place but no LIGHT yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / PDP Members Returning Their Cards In Katsina. (PHOTO) / DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,4th July 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.