Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Do the Women Want The Men To Feel And React? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do the Women Want The Men To Feel And React? (590 Views)

"Women Want Equality Only When It Suits Them" - Man Says / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do the Women Want The Men To Feel And React? by Nyceguy92: 6:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
It is obvious that the dividing line between clothed and nude is fast becoming narrow or fading away.
The basic tenet of dressing up has been to cover those areas of the body regarded as private or that may assault the sensibilities of others.

These days, some women dress up in ways and manner that leave nothing to the imagination.
Is it the massive cleavage or the all see-through that I will talk about..
What of the tights they wear in public that seem to suffocate their well-defined "triangular zone" in front?

Look at the photos of celebrities at major events, it is like there is a competition who would reveal the most.

When they take selfies or pose for the camera, they so emphasise and so heap up their butts you would think they take them to the bank.

My question is: what goes on in the mind of a typical female when she knowingly flaunts those provocative body parts?
Is she sending a message - what message?- to her fellow females?
Or is she saying to the male onlooker" I know what you are thinking, come and get me if you can?"

If you ask me, I really don't know. Maybe you do.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today / 6 Ridiculous Reasons Some Ladies Want To Get Married! / How To Be A Great Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.