Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,133 members, 7,883,944 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House (2298 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
Only a bastard will support the destruction of his father's house......

Historically, Yoruba have always risen against terrorists......Latoosa and the entire Ibadan rose against Efunsetan Aniwura.....and conquered her!

Aare Ona Kakanfo and the Oyos rose against Basorun Gaa and buried him alive in the center of Akesan Market in Oyo.

Ogunlola and the people also conquered the first Tompolo ever to exist in Africa called Elemesho a notorious militant who hid on the Rock after tormenting people. He was beheaded......

And many others......

On each occasion, Yoruba people rejoiced on the the streets and celebrated their victory over terror!

Go to Arepo now, for each bomb that the soldiers drop on the skull of those Good for Nothing Militants, the people rejoice and praise the soldiers!!!!!

Like I said, we fight with our brain.....We are Omoluabis, we don't lose in the end, we may not conquer in the beginning! !!! We do love justice but not violently!!!

Emulate us and drop your pride!

Ajurawalo

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by pythonkid(m): 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
A
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by HungerBAD: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
Bam.

This Sarrki is a patriot.

6 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
u kill yoruba oil vandalsband you term them niger delta militants, who is deceiving who?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 8:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
u kill yoruba oil vandalsband you term them niger delta militants, who is deceiving who?

Read all over again either Yoruba militant or whatever name YORUBA will not support any form of militant.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
who conquers an already conquered land, i get so mad when i see them carrying shoulders up when they see issues like this one. that of the alimis they go hiding and begin to humble themselves. go to mile 12 today, they are being controlled by the ALIMIS. USE LESS COWADRS

7 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by tundexijim(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Even if they are Yoruba (which I'm sure they are not), they fact is the are criminals and they will be wiped out..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:

Read all over again either Yoruba militant or whatever name YORUBA will not support any form of militant.
KARMA is indeed great, BH bombed everywhere and the likes of omenka, dropshot, uncle Gbawe, midolian and co instead of condemning the attacks were busy calling for jonathan's head. What is good for the goose is also good for the ganger. Had it been all condemned these wicked acts by BH, we wont be where we are today. Now the avengers are here doing their own thing and when someone hails them you begin to insult them and calling the moderators to ban them. I am not happy naija is being bombed but for the sake of karma, I feel its pay back time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 8:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
who conquers an already conquered land, i get so mad when i see them carrying shoulders up when they see issues like this one. that of the alimis they go hiding and begin to humble themselves. go to mile 12 today, they are being controlled by the ALIMIS. USE LESS COWADRS

You need a serious factory reset

Pls do and tell me may be it's working perfectly

9 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by hakimmiyya: 8:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

See frustration of the highest levels. Ipobians are really pained with the sweet news about the militants being killed by the Nigeria military.
Silly generation of miscreants!

12 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by PapaBrowne(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
You would realise soonest that the man dropping those bombs doesn't care nothing for you.

And I'm very afraid that of all places to start a war, the old man choose Lagos-the booming capital of Nigeria.

I support the ridding of pipeline criminals or whatsoever out of the Lagos waterways, they have no business there in the first place.

However, it would be foolhardy to assume that the "drop bomb" strategy would work in the Niger Delta creeks.

First, the topography of the creeks are beautifully crafted to prevent the uninitiated whether via Air Land or Sea. Imagine 1000 rivers covered with mangrove trees all connecting with each other and meandering snakingly leading to nowhere.
Via Air, its impossible to detect activity as the Mangroves provide cover. Via Land, the swampy terrain makes it impossible to utilize conventional tanks. And via SEA, you are faced with the difficulty of the Snaky rivers as you cannot see whats in front of you.

If you've ever been in the creeks, you'd understand why America lost the Vietnam War. A wise man would avoid a fight with fishes in the river.

It is easier to restructure Nigeria in a way it would work for everybody than take on a fight that would destroy millions of innocent citizens.
Whats wrong with really attempting to discuss the structure of our nation. Whats wrong with trying to come up with something that would really work. Whats wrong with having the six zones as regions capable of determining their direction. Afterall, the UK has within it, four different countries- England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland and its working perfectly. Why can't we attempt something

Sometimes it feels like the current president is a curse upon the people.

5 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by brize(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmm Mr winner go and liberate kwara state from your slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2016
brize:
Hmmmm Mr winner go and liberate kwara state from your slave masters.

With Lagos we are ready to give more to our so call master as you Quote

What is the essence of having many states devastated by erosion, Baby Factory & Drug peddling

8 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Buhari is wasting his time

He will realise this soon

The militants have no teritory to defend so who is he bombing?

They just need to shift position and then when the soldiers are done wasting their bombs they will come back to blow up more pipelines

You can't use 1980s civil war methods to fight 21st century insurgency

Buhari is very weak leader !!!

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by brize(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
PapaBrowne:
You would realise soonest that the man dropping those bombs doesn't care nothing for you.

And I'm very afraid that of all places to start a war, the old man choose Lagos-the booming capital of Nigeria.

I support the ridding of pipeline criminals or whatsoever out of the Lagos waterways, they have no business there in the first place.

However, it would be foolhardy to assume that the "drop bomb" strategy would work in the Niger Delta creeks.

First, the topography of the creeks are beautifully crafted to prevent the uninitiated whether via Air Land or Sea. Imagine 1000 rivers covered with mangrove trees all connecting with each other and meandering snakingly leading to nowhere.
Via Air, its impossible to detect activity as the Mangroves provide cover. Via Land, the swampy terrain makes it impossible to utilize conventional tanks. And via SEA, you are faced with the difficulty of the Snaky rivers as you cannot see whats in front of you.

If you've ever been in the creeks, you'd understand why America lost the Vietnam War. A wise man would avoid a fight with fishes in the river.

It is easier to restructure Nigeria in a way it would work for everybody than take on a fight that would destroy millions of innocent citizens.
Whats wrong with really attempting to discuss the structure of our nation. Whats wrong with trying to come up with something that would really work. Whats wrong with having the six zones as regions capable of determining their direction. Afterall, the UK has within it, four different countries- England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland and its working perfectly. Why can't we attempt something

A black man don't think like that, a black man wanna keep bearing the name and location given to him by a white man and his sex slave... A black man will rather die than to realise his potentials and be original, a black man will kill his fellow man because he asked a question or made a demand, the black man is still a slave to the people that colonised him, the black is Buhari of Nigeria
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
krendo:

They just need to shift position and then when the soldiers are done wasting their bombs they will come back to blow up more pipelines

That is the essence of the write up you GUYS see criminals as activist

4 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by brize(m): 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
krendo:

lol guy I just pity this Buhari of a guy......... What he just did today was like saying........ We were only deceiving you, we will never dialogue with you folks......... But do you know what? The promise from this militants of crippling the economy just began today........
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by LORDOFAFONJAS: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
awolowo akintola bola ige abiola tinubi all are coward.
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
brize:
lol guy I just pity this Buhari of a guy......... What he just did today was like saying........ We were only deceiving you, we will never dialogue with you folks......... But do you know what? The promise from this militants of crippling the economy just began today........

If that's their wish to destroy there fatherland so be it

Do you no that 70% of June revenue was funded by non oil sector ?

Therefore the FG is die ready to help them contribute to the destruction of their Farmland, waterways & all means of livelihood if that's their wish then we grant them

4 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by fiizznation: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2016
PapaBrowne:

The miscreants you called militants will be severely dealt with when the time is right. You can take them as your invincible gods who can't be touched, but the bullets from the guns of NA will blow up their heads indiscriminately. You guys even surprised me sometimes. So a ragtag militants group can overpower the gallant NA when any confrontations happens between them and NA? You guys are funny though.

Aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the middle of the night, what other thing can the ogogoro drinking militants possibly do? Anyway when the time is right, they will be blown to pieces, together with the 'creeks' that is hiding them.

Btw, why didn't you guys ask Jonathan to restructure your 'precious' Nigeria when he was still the President? Oh I forgot, Nigeria was so sweet to you then that you forgot to remind Jonathan to restructure it, right?

Your precious militants will be wasted like rats very soon, and the only thing you guys can do is to scream genocide. Nobody will be allowed to blackmail buhari

7 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:

If that's their wish to destroy there fatherland so be it

Do you no that 70% of June revenue was funded by non oil sector ?

Therefore the FG is die ready to help them contribute to the destruction of their Farmland, waterways & all means of livelihood if that's their wish then we grant them

My dear you are living in dream land

If this bombing on oil pipeline persist this Government will have no choice than to raise taxes on all Nigerians.

Buhari is forming stubbornness but he is very weak.

Most public commentators are already in agreement that he is the worst President Naija has seen but I am sorry to say at this rate there will be more hardship across naija
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
krendo:

My dear you are living in dream land

If this bombing on oil pipeline persist this Government will have no choice than to raise taxes on all Nigerians.

Buhari is forming stubbornness but he is very weak.

Most public commentators are already in agreement that he is the worst President Naija has seen but I am sorry to say at this rate there will be more hardship across naija

Bro I bet to disagree with you Lagos is not living on oil alone and it's thriving
All we need to do is to diversify the economy

The so called commentators they never supported this present Govt the robust forecast they made on the last regime where did it leads us to ?

2 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by Godemcee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
ojukwu,nri,nnamdi azikwe,nnamdi kwanu are all cowards and u are osu slaves to ijaw,after serving ijaw cum 2019 u wud serve ur fulani master under pdp platform,

Osu samsung flatron LCD slave yoot

6 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

This forum is to educate one another for people to see more reason to contribute their own Quota to rebuilding our society and to shun and condemn violence and any format of terrorism
The use of Gutter language it's not Good at all.

Grow up my bro

4 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by Reminez(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
PapaBrowne:

No one is against the restructuring of Nigeria . But the South West will never be a safe haven for the Niger delta militants . Death to those terrorists !!!!

4 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by ImpersonatorSS: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

Are you a dullllard?
Do you know mile 12 at all?
Abooookis are begging Ambode day and night not to relocate the market and you are here yarning tua tua.

5 Likes

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by PapaBrowne(m): 9:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
fiizznation:
The miscreants you called militants will be severely dealt with when the time is right. You can take them as your invincible gods who can't be touched, but the bullets from the guns of NA will blow up their heads indiscriminately. You guys even surprised me sometimes. So a ragtag militants group can overpower the gallant NA when any confrontations happens between them and NA? You guys are funny though.

Aside from blowing up helpless pipelines in the middle of the night, what other thing can the ogogoro drinking militants possibly do? Anyway when the time is right, they will[b] [color=#990000]be blown to pieces, together with the 'creeks' that is hiding them
[/b].

Btw, why didn't you guys ask Jonathan to restructure your 'precious' Nigeria when he was still the President? Oh I forgot, Nigeria was so sweet to you then that you forgot to remind Jonathan to restructure it, right?

Your precious militants will be wasted like rats very soon, and the only thing you guys can do is to scream genocide. Nobody will be allowed to blackmail buhari[/color]

The hate you spill would eat you up. You love the oil but hate the creeks.

FYI, criminals have operated that Arepo and Ikorodu axis for ages bunkering crude. They might be from the Niger Delta or not, I don't know. But those guys are criminals. They are very different from the Niger Delta Avengers are blowing pipeline in the creeks of the Niger Delta.

To assume that destroying the criminal elements in Lagos is equivalent to tackling the new militancy in the ND is foolishness
that only your likes can display.

A wiser approach till tommorow is to discuss Nigeria. Ask ourselves what would work, how it should work and why we should all make it work. The superior argument would carry the day. The stupid assumption that you can just run rough shod over people could work in the days before the internet. In these days the tools of power are right in the hands of the people and I don't mean it literally. The phone is more powerful today than 10,000 propaganda TV stations.

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by malton: 9:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 9:49pm On Jul 30, 2016
PapaBrowne:

FYI, criminals have operated that Arepo and Ikorodu axis for ages bunkering crude. They might be from the Niger Delta or not, I don't know. But those guys are criminals. They are very different from the Niger Delta Avengers are blowing pipeline in the creeks of the Niger Delta.

To assume that destroying the criminal elements in Lagos is equivalent to tackling the new militancy in the ND is foolishness

A wiser approach till tommorow is to discuss Nigeria. Ask ourselves what would work, how it should work and why we should all make it work. The superior argument would carry the day. The stupid assumption that you can just run rough shod over people could work in the days before the internet. In these days the tools of power are right in the hands of the people and I don't mean it literally. The phone is more powerful today than 10,000 propaganda TV stations.

You still believe in this modern day that some miscreants are powerful than a constituted AUTHORITY ?

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by MXrep: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:

Bro I bet to disagree with you Lagos is not living on oil alone and it's thriving
All we need to do is to diversify the economy

The so called commentators they never supported this present Govt the robust forecast they made on the last regime where did it leads us to ?

so the rest of your ppl can perish in hunger as long as Lagos (Nomansland) is thriving?? why do you all equate lagos to yoruba
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by fiizznation: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
PapaBrowne:

And the wiser approach is destroying government properties and causing untold hardship on Nigerians and the people they claimed they are fighting for? Are we now living in a banana world that every jack and Jill will pick up arms against a sovereign state and everybody will be watching them? What do they militants want, rather what are their grievances?

If Nigeria should be discussed as you said; are guns and grenades the people that will do the discussions? Don't the Niger/deltans have senators, governors, elders and elites that Will lead any discussion that 'might' happen in the nearest future? I don't hate the Niger/deltans rather I pity them, but if they have chosen to confront the NA in any conventional/unconventional warfare, then they will be crushed like rats, they are not invincible. They are human beings that bleed like every other terrorist. And the world would ignore their genocidal cries.
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
MXrep:

so the rest of your ppl can perish in hunger as long as Lagos (Nomansland) is thriving?? why do you all equate lagos to yoruba

I for "equit" it to Uganda

I use it as a case study for Nigeria to diversify her economy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Using Avengers To Destabilise Buhari Govt — MEND / Welcome To ‘Mai Chanji’,Broom A Symbol Of Witchcraft-Femi Fani-Kayode / Gallant Lt. Col Killed Fighting Boko Haram Was Sick, Had Requested A Break From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.