Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,512 members, 7,971,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 06:42 PM

Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House (2328 Views)

"I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha / Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu, 40-Year-Old Man Still Living In His Father's House / Buhari: We Will Support Creation Of Saharawi Arab Democratic Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by MXrep: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
sarrki:

If that's their wish to destroy there fatherland so be it

Do you no that 70% of June revenue was funded by non oil sector ?

Therefore the FG is die ready to help them contribute to the destruction of their Farmland, waterways & all means of livelihood if that's their wish then we grant them
non oil sector providing 70% (probably a lie from the lieing govt) is the reason the country is in deep poo right now

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by aresa: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
[s]
sarrki:
Only a bastard will support the destruction of his father's house......

Historically, Yoruba have always risen against terrorists......Latoosa and the entire Ibadan rose against Efunsetan Aniwura.....and conquered her!

Aare Ona Kakanfo and the Oyos rose against Basorun Gaa and buried him alive in the center of Akesan Market in Oyo.

Ogunlola and the people also conquered the first Tompolo ever to exist in Africa called Elemesho a notorious militant who hid on the Rock after tormenting people. He was beheaded......

And many others......

On each occasion, Yoruba people rejoiced on the the streets and celebrated their victory over terror!

Go to Arepo now, for each bomb that the soldiers drop on the skull of those Good for Nothing Militants, the people rejoice and praise the soldiers!!!!!

Like I said, we fight with our brain.....We are Omoluabis, we don't lose in the end, we may not conquer in the beginning! !!! We do love justice but not violently!!!

Emulate us and drop your pride!

Ajurawalo
[/s]

Igbos are not oriented to collectivism and fighting for what is good for the masses or for the nation; they fight only for what isgood for them individually

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html

1 Like

Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by aresa: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Igbos are not oriented to collectivism and fighting for what is good for the masses or for the nation; they fight only for what isgood for them individually

http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/html/the_igbo_problem_can_be_fixed.html
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 10:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=aresa post=48040169][/quote]

Baba you hAve said it all I rest my case!!!!
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by brize(m): 7:29am On Jul 31, 2016
sarrki:

If that's their wish to destroy there fatherland so be it

Do you no that 70% of June revenue was funded by non oil sector ?

Therefore the FG is die ready to help them contribute to the destruction of their Farmland, waterways & all means of livelihood if that's their wish then we grant them
yes funded by borrowed money for non oil sector.......
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by sarrki(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2016
brize:
yes funded by borrowed money for non oil sector.......

From which bank was the money borrowed

Pls tell us
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by nlPoster: 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
sarrki:

This forum is to educate one another for people to see more reason to contribute their own Quota to rebuilding our society and to shun and condemn violence and any format of terrorism
The use of Gutter language it's not Good at all.

Grow up my bro

What's your reason for this thread?

I didn't read your op.
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by nlPoster: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by nlPoster: 7:24am On Oct 11, 2019
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by nlPoster: 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2019
. . . . .
Re: Only A Bastard Will Support The Destruction Of His Father House by orisa37: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2019
Like infiltrating Nigeria with Underaged from Niger Republic and arming them with NINs to enable them vote for you in Nigeria. And spending Nigerian Resources prodigaly in Nigeria Republic. ODUDUWA won't do these.

Emulate us and drop your pride!

Ajurawalo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Military Not Killing Yorubas Calling Them Militants / Police Officer Posts Former President Jonathan's Pix Of Him Being Hanged / How Can A Minister Say This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.