Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,403 members, 7,891,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:39 PM

Why Do We Take Laws Into Our Hands - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do We Take Laws Into Our Hands (489 Views)

LASG Warns Lgs Officials Against Enforcing Traffic, Other Road Laws / Are There Special Laws That Permits Security Agencies To Disobey Traffic Rules / Re: Seun's Laws Of "Nairaland Navigation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Take Laws Into Our Hands by confistified(m): 9:16pm On Jul 30, 2016
I was playing football with some couple of friends in their compound this morning in Lagos state Nigeria. As a great footballer I am wink, I was already teaching them a great lesson that will last a lifetime with my skills (lol) grin.

Not too long before we wanted to take a break for the day we saw some group of elderly persons nd some young men heading down to our direction with a ladder with them mounting stands on poles and cutting down wires from almost every poles they got to.

It really got the residents irritated and they had to unleash their terror on the culprits. After dragging issues and trying to know the reasons behind the acts I got to know these set of people disconnecting people's light From the poles are from the Landlord association and the reasons for their action was because residents of the area are owing the 1000 naira monthly levy for watchmen (olode).

It really sparked up my amusement on why an association of people (who are not incorporation with PHCN) take laws into their hands and disconnect people's light just because they didn't pay for watchmen's levy. I was remising on it this evening and I thought about throwing it to the house. What do you think about the actions of these so called landlord associations for taking law into their own hands

(1) (Reply)

The Misery Behind People Yawning At Same Time! / Check Out This 5 Outstanding Qualities Of A Girl You Should Settle With!!! / Nigerian Man: “I Almost Cut Off My joystick So I Could Stop Being Gay”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.