Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) (1299 Views)

Cotonou Pineapple Vs Bendel Pineapple, Which Is Your Favourite? / How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor / How To Make Pineapple Flavoured Scrambled Eggs And Yam With Zobo (hibiscus Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) by mezynaija(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
There is nothing one won't see in this end times, Imagine someone went to the market and stumbled on this mysterious pineapple fruit with three heads. Funny as it seems he decided to buy it and see what it looks like.

He went home and found out the pineapple has no much fruits in it as the leaf heads was the only thing that made it look big in the physical eyes.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/see-mysterious-pineapple-with-3heads.html

Re: See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) by mezynaija(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) by nuelzy: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
op i think what is mysterious here is ur brain ...

mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) by franklynsunny(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
U eat it,u wil b confuse 3 times wit 3 brain...bring it to me for analysis

1 Like

Re: See Mysterious Pineapple With 3heads (photos) by Lunaxskin: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na wa o. U went to d market and bought leaves grin. Please how much did u bought this one?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Where Can I Get Fiofio To Buy In Lagos? / Affordable Fresh Cake Loaves Available In PH For N1,000/1,500. / Is This A Snake Or A Fish? [pictured]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.