Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,866 members, 7,879,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) (14393 Views)

If The Toilet In Our Masjid Stinks... Here Is A Solution! / How Muslims Pray And What They Say / Procedure Of Converting to islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 12:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
I was going to say this. It seems the dude is not informed. pls go through my profile you will see my new thread titled "Hot Topic". I invited everyone to read. The thread talks about that.

There are bunch of 25-30yrs old grandma and grandpa in the US. It has nothing to with with what the dude said. Besides, the reason 30 yrs old grandma in the US is not blamed is bcus economy is good. Govt automatically gives its fair share for the baby. That's why they give birth early. These christians are bunch of hypocrites
i tot u had slithered away..u need more right?...
Learn how to read and understand posts well...in my post i clearly stated illiteracy as a case file/cause file for northerners(muslims in nigeria) nt muslims worldwide.../other races...
If i meant it to be on a world wide scale i wud have clearly used the word *muslims*...i meant in nigeria...dundi.
U wont see it tho...u clearly cannot see anytin...frm using ur ffinger to clean ur anus to using stones to clean genitals to shrine like events which happen before pooing..if all these cudnnt be seen as stupid and abnormal..clearly u cant see anytin in life
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Anas09: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
Tell us how Paul taught you to clean up after yourself
Ah, this person. Treat the Ops. Na waooo

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Anas09: 1:12am On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
Honestly, i dont know how u people think. Irrelevant responding to you guys sometimes. Before i can respond to her, she will need to provide Source which is something you and others failed to do. It is clear from the write that there are individual opinion injected and mixed with Islamic sources.

Second, common sense tells you Islam is teaching about cleanliness something Christianity doesnt teach you. The only thing you can come up with is this is "MODERN World". Islam cover ALL aspects of LIFE.

Until she provides a source, i wont bother with op.

Now, can you please tell us in your religion how to clean yourself after bathroom, before entering bathroom, etc according to your RELIGION?
You mean cleanliness of using sand or stone to clean your behind wen u poo? This guy has lost it completely.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Anas09: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
May God save me from your ignorance. You simply dont know the meaning of the prayer for entering and exiting the bathroom. Shaking my head for you people. It is very simple. if you not comfortable with it leave it. Doesnt mean you have to mock. I dont have problem with it

Here is less than 2 mins video in Yoruba. Besides, no one forces you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkYiiTw2-kw

English version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8gCZy-eMYs

Simple. dont know what your fuse all about. I do this everyday. Your problem is you people have abandoned your religion. You are protestant holding on to a shell.
This oko oko said we have left Islam our religion. cheesy [color=#006600][/color] I feel like smelling my hand for just typing this to you. Eww.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The Economy is a factor but the MAJOR FACTOR is the sexual revolution that took place in the 60s. I have done a study on that.................I gat to go. Take care.
You mean Nigeria or in the US @highlighted?

Ok, later.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

proof of my proposal...which is illiteracy jst showed by u..
Did i say pregnancy? Or family way?
...they both come frm a process bt they are clearly two separately evolved things man...

"the both come from a process but"
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
You mean Nigeria or in the US @highlighted?
Ok, later.
The U.S.A.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 02, 2016
raphieMontella:

i tot u had slithered away..u need more right?...
Learn how to read and understand posts well...in my post i clearly stated illiteracy as a case file/cause file for northerners(muslims in nigeria) nt muslims worldwide.../other races...
If i meant it to be on a world wide scale i wud have clearly used the word *muslims*...i meant in nigeria...dundi.
U wont see it tho...u clearly cannot see anytin...frm using ur ffinger to clean ur anus to using stones to clean genitals to shrine like events which happen before pooing..if all these cudnnt be seen as stupid and abnormal..clearly u cant see anytin in life

if its exclusive to the northern muslims, then dont you think you should dig deeper to the reasons why its exclusive to them and not a world wide muslim affair.

you menntioned Illiteracy.............islam does not condone ignorance to start with.

I have also done a study on this societal values.

INFACT I DOUBT IF THERE IS ANY TRIBE IN THE WORLD WHO DIVORCES HIS WIFE OUTRIGHTLY LIKE A HAUSA MAN......................... So, why are other tribes muslims not behaving this way. food for thought.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 11:46am On Aug 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:

The U.S.A.
So what do these Christians have to say about this Christian nation with s!xual immorality borne out of s!xual revolution instead of channeling their energy on Islam and Muslims and Northern part of Nigeria?. Why are they playing Holier than thou?
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2016
Empiree:
So what do these Christians have to say about this Christian nation with s!xual immorality borne out of s!xual revolution instead of channeling their energy on Islam and Muslims and Northern part of Nigeria?. Why are they playing Holier than thou?

BECAUSE THEY ARE TO MUHAMMAD WHAT THE JEWS WERE TO JESUS THE SON OF MARY....................THESE ARE THE PHARASISES EVOLVED.

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:

if its exclusive to the northern muslims, then dont you think you should dig deeper to the reasons why its exclusive to them and not a world wide muslim affair.

you menntioned Illiteracy.............islam does not condone ignorance to start with.

I have also done a study on this societal values.

INFACT I DOUBT IF THERE IS ANY TRIBE IN THE WORLD WHO DIVORCES HIS WIFE OUTRIGHTLY LIKE A HAUSA MAN......................... So, why are other tribes muslims not behaving this way. food for thought.
i dnt have the luxury for lame talks..
If u have smtin reasonable to prove..like islam's authenticity or that the qu'ran is tru..or that only allah is d tru god...then u can quote me
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
raphieMontella:

i dnt have the luxury for lame talks..
If u have smtin reasonable to prove..like islam's authenticity or that the qu'ran is tru..or that only allah is d tru god...then u can quote me

"I dont have time for lame talk"..............LAME OR NO LAME WE MUSLIMS ARE HERE TO SEEK ALLAH'S FACE AND NOT TO BE REMARKED BY MORTALS.

Our discussion never was about the request you are just making..................so if this request of yours is what is NOT A LAME TALK while you had talked alot in our previous disscuss which you are now calling a LAME TALK. Should we then consider you as a LAME TALKERTIVE since you could not keep your mouth shut?

As regards the PROVE of Islam's authenticity or if the Quran is true or that Allah is d only true God. I will invite you when dinner is ready. I PROMISE, IN SHA ALLAH.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by raphieMontella: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
WORDWORLD:

"I dont have time for lame talk"..............LAME OR NO LAME WE MUSLIMS ARE HERE TO SEEK ALLAH'S FACE AND NOT TO BE REMARKED BY MORTALS.

Our discussion never was about the request you are just making..................so if this request of yours is what is NOT A LAME TALK while you had talked alot in our previous disscuss which you are now calling a LAME TALK. Should we then consider you as a LAME TALKERTIVE since you could not keep your mouth shut?

As regards the PROVE of Islam's authenticity or if the Quran is true or that Allah is d only true God. I will invite you when dinner is ready. I PROMISE, IN SHA ALLAH.

im always here man..
When food come..i will so much eat ehn..u will start askin urself why u gave me that food..
Till then
cheers
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Iykestix: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2016
Empiree:
Is there any biblical guides or instructions on CLEANLINESS?. You are welcome to quote O & N Testament.

Directed at OP

But this doesn't look like a principle again na
How is stepping into the toilet with a particular foot and and stepping out with a particular foot connected to cleanliness??

Or is looking at ones private part an act of dirtiness?

Why must private part cleaning be an odd number How is that connected to cleanliness??

And the part that says one shouldn't talk when one is not fully clothed, does this also apply to pregnant women who is in labor?

Pls your answers will be highly appreciated
WORDWORLD
parisbookaddict

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iykestix:

How is stepping into the toilet with a particular foot and and stepping out with a particular foot connected to cleanliness??

Why must private part cleaning be an odd number How is that connected to cleanliness??

And the part that says one shouldn't talk when one is not fully clothed, does this also apply to pregnant women who is in labor?

WORDWORL.D
parisbook.addict
u here to learn or poke fun?
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 06, 2016
Iykestix:

WORDWORLD
parisbookaddict

Kindly check for the meaning of the word : PERSNICKETY. that answers your question. Cheers.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
Empiree:

I have answered the question.. CHECK ABOVE and say no more...........to entertain any polemical piece. Peace my brother, take good care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Iykestix: 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Empiree:

Am here to learn pls enlighten me
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Empiree:
Is there any biblical guides or instructions on CLEANLINESS?. You are welcome to quote O & N Testament.

Directed at OP

I would gladly quote them for you when I got the time.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Iykestix: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
Empiree:

am still waiting for your answer
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Empiree: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Iykestix:

am still waiting for your answer
Did you read what he said?

WORDWORLD:

I have answered the question.. CHECK ABOVE and say no more...........to entertain any polemical piece. Peace my brother, take good care of yourself.

^^^

That's why I didn't bother

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by dragunov: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2016
parisbookaddict:

http://www.myreligionislam.com/detail.asp?Aid=6096
Now I understand. Used to know a dude who would bathe with is underwear on. When I asked hum why, he replied:"i am a muslim". Left me more confused and more determined never to be one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by dragunov: 6:21am On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
The dude asked a question. Ofcourse you don't know the answer.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by dragunov: 6:28am On Aug 14, 2016
WORDWORLD:

So you seek allah's face by the way you sh.it?

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by annunaki2(m): 6:32am On Aug 14, 2016
dragunov:

grin grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by dragunov: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
Tell us how Paul taught you to clean up after yourself
Listen.......err.......dude, errrm what's allah's take on brushing your teeth, cleaning your mouth? As in what prayers to say, which position to assume. Which corner of the mouth to start from. What teeth to attack first. What to clean your mouth with..........whether its camel urine or stones. Bwahahahahahahakikiki

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by dragunov: 6:52am On Aug 14, 2016
Empiree:
There is nothing like christian nation! Why is it that any country with a different ideology is termed christian? What happens to secularism? You guys make me sick.

1 Like

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by annunaki2(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2016
dragunov:

Listen.......err.......dude, errrm what's allah's take on brushing your teeth, cleaning your mouth? As in what prayers to say, which position to assume. Which corner of the mouth to start from. What teeth to attack first. What to clean your mouth with..........whether its camel urine or stones. Bwahahahahahahakikiki

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 14, 2016
dragunov:

Oh YES! To be given an Anus is a Grace from my Creator........THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT HAVE SUCH GRACE. So, when i am doing my Sh!ting i seek Allah's face by being grateful for making me use my Anus for what it is meant for and not substituting my ANUS for the BRAIN like most of you do.
Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2016
dragunov:

dragunov:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:45am On Aug 15, 2016
WORDWORLD:

Oh YES! To be given an Anus is a Grace from my Creator........THERE ARE THOSE WHO DONT HAVE SUCH GRACE. So, when i am doing my Sh!ting i seek Allah's face by being grateful for making me use my Anus for what it is meant for and not substituting my ANUS for the BRAIN like most of you do.

Clown everyone has an ANUS.

2 Likes

Re: The Procedure Of How Muslims Use The Toilet (simply Hilarious) by Plappvillemoi(f): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2016
dragunov:

Now I understand. Used to know a dude who would bathe with is underwear on. When I asked hum why, he replied:"i am a muslim". Left me more confused and more determined never to be one.

Better not be one. If you do you will start a backward/dark age life. Even toilet paper is Haram to Muslims. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aiyepe Central Mosque:the Largest Mosque In Southern Nigeria / How To Protect Your Marriage / Jumah Kareem, Jumah Mubarak. Haram?

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.