Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (60558 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
H
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
And there is still no electricity in the nigerian embassy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by paulo220(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
following.....
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by CyberWolf: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
And Aisha Buhari ran way grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by gurunlocker: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please someone should help me check Mrs Aishat Buhari Halliburton behind the flower.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by muller101(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
If Okonjo Iweala or Stella Oduah had been the one in this picture,

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

Cc:Indonesians, Uguafrans, Ugandans, Israelites.

You can quote me as usual.
u are just like them. Tribal bigot.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
I smell photoshop

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by EmekaBlue(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
She go do frame with this pic...Aisha is hiding lately.. We Neva forget ur matter o..Go usa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by CXLVII: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

grin grin grin

You forgot to add Flatron TV` s
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by musicwriter(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
By now anybody with a brain should know Fayose was right. Just do the maths.

Fayose have been vindicated!.

11 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by osita456(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
am not quoting to bash you as you may be expecting, just to let you know that stella, saraki, pmb, Gej are not the only problem we have got to solve to move this country Forward, you and I have got a role to play its never too late to make a change. until we look beyond the demonic horizon of ethnicity and politics we aint going no where.
exactly, we are fond of throwing blames at the government but forget that we have our parts to play in moving the country forward. By playing our parts we can move the country forward independent on what the government is or not doing.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by agabaI23(m): 8:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
VolTOxic:

Somewhere out there, our[b] first lady[/b] is sulking.
Point of correction, wife of the president wink

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by dilini(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
Barack Hussein Obama.
my able world president, with the best brain.
Not the one we have here. cheesy
Na wa o! You aint gat no chill o!!!.... LOL

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Delicious22: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
eleko1:
Wife of the renowned thief
chief judge of the federal republic of zombies.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by daejavuu: 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by HRich(m): 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Aisha Buhari oo
She's in USAEB. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by miqos02(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
nice pics
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ATERI(m): 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2016
Black Jesus choosing his friends carefully. Worse waste product has never occupied the White House!
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ayaside(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Game of Chess...We not afraid of the crook but those who BLINDLY FOLLOW the crook
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by ehissi(m): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
Barack Hussein Obama.

Taaaa!!! My Friend, stop that breakdance. R U a wailer!!?? angry

The one we have hia is ok!! One of the best brains as well.

It is his ears that we are worried about!! undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by elopee3000(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

but u people said ile ife is cradle of civilization to man kind common lamp ur so called ile ife did not invent ur so called ooni put on lex product made in austria

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by LocalChamp: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by lovat(m): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
herbie27:
Barack Hussein Obama.

are you for real? Y did u send me to the dungeon undecided benita27
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
am not quoting to bash you as you may be expecting, just to let you know that stella, saraki, pmb, Gej are not the only problem we have got to solve to move this country Forward, you and I have got a role to play its never too late to make a change. until we look beyond the demonic horizon of ethnicity and politics we aint going no where.
You guys quoting the guy are not trying ooooo. Some stupid fellow is looking for attention and you guys hand it to him.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by DrChatNuff: 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
STICK ON
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
lovat:
are you for real? Y did u send me to the dungeon undecided benita27
Fedayeena02, don't quote me again, which dungeon are you talking about. Is it the one in Buckingham palace?.

I didn't report you, frankly speaking. cool bt good to knw you're now in the dungeon. cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
FAYOSE was never wrong then...she only tried to muscle him which is a normal tin for any caught criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
ehissi:

Taaaa!!! My Friend, stop that breakdance. R U a wailer!!?? angry

The one we have hia is ok!! One of the best brains as well.

It is his ears that we are worried about!! undecided
Bros abeg no fall your hand by yourself o!.

Did you say your president is brainy?. cheesy

They're absolutely incomparable....the gap too much, infact!, the level Obama's brain is running on eh!.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by KingsleyCEO: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
where is Aisha Buhari oo

wicked you. You want them to arrest her abi? that's your plan.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by lollmaolol(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
Waste of data

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2016
If aisha was truly innocent of the accusation made by Fayose she would have been in the USA representing African women

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.