Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (60557 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Poses With Kelechi Iheanacho & His 'Squad' In Imo Govt House.PIC / Toyin Saraki Represents Her Father At Ecobank's Board Meeting (Photo) / Aisha Buhari & Toyin Saraki At Heathrow Airport Waiting For Flight To Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Vincent41(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
lovat:
God bless Fayose for exposing Aishaliburton.

Omenka come and defend Aisha the kleptomaniac

Kanu first exposed her.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Lilimax(f): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
winkmart:
THIS OBAMA WIFE LOOK LIKE MAN
Too much gym cos am
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Vincent41(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
eleko1:
Wife of the renowned thief

God bless u but i fear u might be banned

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Akiika: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
winkmart:
Blind and hateful people don't see beauty. Post your picture, make we see your wowo self.
'Otondo'

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by sademola: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can't we see the picture is "photoshopped"?
check out the Obama's awkward "hand" around Michelle's waist

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by gwanggaeto(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
dainformant:
Pictured is Toyin Saraki, wife of Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki pictured with president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle while representing African women at the White House summit on Global Development in Washington D.C last month..

Mrs. Saraki who is also the President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa (WBFA), spoke on the progress made in moving towards achieving Global Development Goals (GDGs) and also emphasized on the importance of midwives in reducing the rate of maternal and new born mortality and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/toyin-saraki-strikes-pose-with-barack.html

Photoshop undecided
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by CXLVII: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
But seriously guys..think for a minute

If president Buhari can invite former president Jonathan as a VIP with all of the respect accorded all former presidents, why should you and I kill ourselves because of them?

In maths we were taught
If A = B and B = C then surely A = C.

If I respect my baba
And you respect your Jonah
And both of them respect each other
Then surely we should respect them both.

© MICHAEL ILORI.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by GreatEngineer(m): 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2016
winkmart:
Wetin concern you there? Na your wife, no go marry your own, they there de condem people wife.

But were is Aisha-buton now.
Sahara reporter were are you people.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by GenbIoodykiller: 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
omenka modath ngeneukwenu
where's aisha the useless prostitute grin

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2016
Babe ow far na, u no go dat US trip again

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by walexy14(m): 9:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
then fayose have been vindicated

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Bimpe29: 9:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
That's lovely.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by TijaniAbu: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
Michelle is a good looking woman, natural smile. America knows Saraki is not a crook, that's why the first family is inviting his wife all the time. Nor be Aisha send am.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
winkmart:

Yea I once read about her sex change. I never wanted to believe bt it's becoming clear day by day her physique says alot... From da research she was named Michael.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Ophilabraham: 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
eleko1:
Wife of the renowned thief
Oya da duo baun lipsrsealed
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by wadetaw202: 9:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
If Okonjo Iweala or Stella Oduah had been the one in this picture,

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

Cc:Indonesians, Uguafrans, Ugandans, Israelites.

You can quote me as usual.

The only thing any sensible person can see from this picture is that Aisha buhari is guilty of in the halliburton scandal. She is a corrupt woman, like fayose alleged.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by wadetaw202: 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Mrs Buhari do make you self go US make you prove fayose wrong...

She can't because fayose is right. Aisha buhari in the halliburton scandal is the wife of President Muhammadu buhari

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by whitebeard(m): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
this does not affect Nigeria in any way...!!
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by atirolu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
If fayose is wrong most times
I belt you he's sometime right

He has challenge first lady

The presidency has issued two diff release that the first lady is going to usa
My dear fellow nigerian he never step airport not to talk of traveling

Saraki's wife is our first lady
Bold and courageous
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by EwejeOyewole(m): 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
I think Fayose knows something we Nigerians don't know about wife of the president.... Aisha just fall my hand
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by temptnow: 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
winkmart:
whoever dey use your picture fan for bush need to pity your eye sight at least
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by DabuIIIT: 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

This thread would have been saturated with empty chestbeatings from the Uguafrans.

u didnt make a single sense atal..thats a woman whose hubby,ur senate president,is standing multiple criminal trials and she herself aint left out,cos she was invited at efcc some time back and here she is, cheaply posing with obamas,like shes one naija important model citizen. Shes only disgracing herself,her party and the country...and we all know u zombies aint happy with this pic,cos its the wife of the man ur gods,tinubu and buhari,wants to bury,u wudda prefered opolor eye remi or fugitive,mamaThief,aishaBurton lollss.... Apc is a disgrace..
Real zombies will have sleepless night cos of toyin SARAKI..
grin grin

oya post ya "E PAIN AM" meme fav pic.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by DabuIIIT: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
CXLVII:
But seriously guys..think for a minute

If president Buhari can invite former president Jonathan as a VIP with all of the respect accorded all former presidents, why should you and I kill ourselves because of them?

In maths we were taught
If A = B and B = C then surely A = C.

If I respect my baba
And you respect your Jonah
And both of them respect each other
Then surely we should respect them both.

© MICHAEL ILORI.

who is ur baba and my jona?
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by rotimage(m): 11:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
dainformant:
Pictured is Toyin Saraki, wife of Nigerian Senate President, Bukola Saraki pictured with president Barack Obama and his wife Michelle while representing African women at the White House summit on Global Development in Washington D.C last month..

Mrs. Saraki who is also the President of the Wellbeing Foundation Africa (WBFA), spoke on the progress made in moving towards achieving Global Development Goals (GDGs) and also emphasized on the importance of midwives in reducing the rate of maternal and new born mortality and achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/toyin-saraki-strikes-pose-with-barack.html

I don't want to dispute her truly being in the white house but this very picture is photoshoped... I stand to be corrected pls.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by kossyablaze(m): 12:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:

Oh My God!!!

Tribe fight as usual
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Toyin, Toyin, Toyin how many times did i called ya name uhhhhhn? so u travelled all da way from naija to obodo amelika to took foto with obama and him eifey ehhhhnn
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by totorimi: 1:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Since when did taking picture with Obama become an achievement? afterall one governor down the east of the Niger break record when he put a giant billboard at the expense of tax payers funds to show himself shaking jands with Obama, chai.

Characteristics of Zombiesm.
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by SamiraF: 1:45am On Aug 04, 2016
Now that Aisha has finally arrived America, she can come back and sue unchained mad dog.

Saraki wife always looking simple and classy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by DedeNkem: 2:57am On Aug 04, 2016
If the Obamas knew whose wife she was they won't pose with her.

She's the wife of a known thief!
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by Shukuakukobambi: 3:05am On Aug 04, 2016
atirolu:
If fayose is wrong most times
I belt you he's sometime right

He has challenge first lady

The presidency has issued two diff release that the first lady is going to usa
My dear fellow nigerian he never step airport not to talk of traveling

Saraki's wife is our first lady
Bold and courageous

See as Aisha carry fall our hand cry

http://saharareporters.com/2016/08/03/aisha-wife-nigerias-president-muhammadu-buhari-arrives-washington-dc
Re: Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC by kasim155: 3:52am On Aug 04, 2016
NeduLuiZ:
am not quoting to bash you as you may be expecting, just to let you know that stella, saraki, pmb, Gej are not the only problem we have got to solve to move this country Forward, you and I have got a role to play its never too late to make a change. until we look beyond the demonic horizon of ethnicity and politics we aint going no where.

Very true, i just pray that we (Nigerians) over come tribalism, religious n political menance in dis country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road On Lekki Phase 1 Shows ‘the Rich Also Cry’ (photos) / Governorship: Chioma Chukwuka Attacked By Thugs At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Bola Tinubu's 6 Children: Oluwaseyi, Habibat, Folashade, Jide, Zainab, Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.