Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,066 members, 7,942,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" (46114 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Shekau Reacts To Al-Barnawi's Emergence As Boko Haram Leader / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by hobermener: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
T
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Mcowubaba: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Your father
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2016
They won't succeed. Anyone willing to harm and kill innocent lives won't succeed! The NA shouldn't take these threats lightly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
n
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by izzou(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari divide this country before it will be late.

Another tribal bigot just arrived

cool
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by handysuzy(f): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Florblu:
Same way Saul encountered Christ on his way to Damascus where his name was chsnged to Paul so also Boko haram leaders and their cohorts shall encounter Christ.

I doubt this will ever happen outside your dreams.....Common, lets face reality here.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by ojimbo(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2016
the most wicked people on earth were the ones that invented Religion. God where are you? show up and stop hiding in a cave. let the whole world know which one you are
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by KAYNINI(m): 10:26am On Aug 04, 2016
God help us o

he will fight and deliver us from these acclaimed peaceful sects

and PMB hasn't said anything or address the pressing challenge poised by the Fulanis

The army was winning but Bokoharam had time to replace there leader

God will defend his people - he will

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by emmakvsaint(m): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
LastMumu:

lol keep deceiving yourself.

Like totected Christians from the mandalla bombing and how he has been protecting thousands of Christians slain by Islamic militants? Yeah right

As ur name imply LASTMUMU

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nixiepie(f): 10:27am On Aug 04, 2016
the lunatic will meet his doom
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nduxx(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2016
If he is the new leader, it means Shekau has been overthrown or even killed.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by DemonUnderSiege: 10:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Buhari is behind this
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by ifenes(m): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2016
That's what the Quraan wants them to do. But the Bible said the same thing. A true Yahweh worshiper/ follower will have to kill non Yahweh followers too.

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Young03(m): 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
wanna c d picture of this bastard
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by ossyprince: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
we d isrealites are battle ready ........cos nobody fight battle with isreal n suceed.......

3 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kaynathy(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2016
This is definitely not going to end well. Expect more deadly attacks on churches in the northern region of the country.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Blackfire(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2016
Now my yoruba musliim who understand the quran better you or the arabs?

If christians can do 4 things , nobody i mean nobody will dare kill a fly near the church or christains. . . .
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Emyogalanya: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
My friend this has to do with national security not wailers or zombies . When we come to political threads u can bring on ur stuff but for now nigerian state is threatend
HtwoOw:
Hahahahahahaha

So its not Shekau renewed ??

I thought wailers said Shekau never changes

Anyways , this is good news It indicates they are fighting among themselves

1 Like

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Atheists really need to check their belief system and the reasons they hate the church so much.

Ive noticed that atheists, ecspecially these nigerian ones, NEVER criticize all these islamic killings or terrorism. They only run their mouths when its a christian topic or about a christian pastor. And when its a muslim topic, they find a way of still abusing Jesus Christ or the bible but NEVER the quaran or Mohammed.

Its kinda clear they are both (atheists & islamic terrorists) brainwashed by the same demons.

11 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nduxx(m): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
ossyprince:
we d isrealites are battle ready ........cos nobody fight battle with isreal n suceed.......

Hmm. Bro na Naija be this o
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by malton: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Idiots!!!

Pukes!
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Lilimax(f): 10:33am On Aug 04, 2016
Sijo01:
I'm glad I serve a God that fights for me not the one I fight for!
Yes o! Not one blood sucking demon that takes delight in killing, beheading and shedding of innocent blood.
JESUS CHRIST is the LORD over all!

5 Likes

Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nickymezor(f): 10:35am On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmm, baba God pls help us..
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by abdullkabar(m): 10:36am On Aug 04, 2016
Would they just stop
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
ifenes:
That's what the Quraan wants them to do. But the Bible said the same thing. A true Yahweh worshiper/ follower will have to kill non Yahweh followers too.

Face the topic, mr yawheh worshipper.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by sekundosekundo: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Contact17:
They won't succeed. Anyone willing to harm and kill innocent lives won't succeed! The NA shouldn't take these threats lightly.

My dear open your eyes, this is exactly the mind of Buhari. Have you asked yourself why all the Security chiefs are all Muslims, Shekau was used to bring Buhari to power while this new leader of boko haram will be used to islamize Nigeria.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by kolaish(m): 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
benueguy:

The question now is, who is ready to go down on his/her knees and pray like the way the people of old do? We Christians aren't helping matters. We keep malice, we envy, we are so full of ourselves. All we do is complain, but little or no prayers. Pentecostals fighting fellow Pentecostals and Catholic Church, we glorify our men of God above God Himself. How would God help when there's division in our midst already? For that to happen, we must all team up as one.
EVEN IN THE DAYS OF THE APOSTLE, ALL THESE THING EXIST. REMEMBER PAUL ADDRESSING FELLOW CHRISTIANS NOT TO BE DIVIDED 1 COR 1:10. SO WHAT WE NEED IS TO ALL PRAY AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS PEOPLE OF THE SAME FAITH.
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by MrAboki: 10:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one from Mr. Banawi. I always wondered why Boko Haram would kill Muslims, blow up Mosques and rape Muslim Women and still be forming to have the best interest of Islam at heart.

Mr. Abu Qaqa Shekau's regime should also be probed because I believe he was corrupt and diverted Jihadi cash meant to purchase bombs and pay the salaries of suicide bombers into his personal account. angry
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Northboy(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:
NA target the new BH leader not Shekau.
#RADARADA
Let them kill both
Re: Al-Barnawi: "Kill Christians, Target Churches Not Mosque" by Northboy(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2016
Freiden:
NA target the new BH leader not Shekau.
#RADARADA
Let them kill both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Storey Building For Mobil In Akwa Ibom: Construction Begins / El-Rufai Visits Bakare In Church A Week After 'Presidential Declaration' / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.