Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder (771 Views)

‘Doctor Told Me I Was Disvirgined By Excess Of Sports’ - Nigerian Lady Claims / Hilarious Responses As Minister Of Sports Calls America United States Of Nigeria / See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder by Opeedo(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nigeria's Minister of Sports, Solomon Dalung has reacted to the predicament of Nigeria's U-23 football team who were stranded in the US last night after they refused to board a plane they said was too small to carry them to Rio, Brazil for the Olympic. They are playing the opening match today. Below is what he said in the video that has since gone viral with a bit of humour added to it..

"Our U-23 team suffering in the United States of Nigeria, What are there for? Because they are U-23 and they went to US and they are having problems, does that become our business?" he told newsmen. Watch the video after the cut...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYTHy3o0-Hg
The unfortunate Minister of Sport is just showing how incompetent he is. He's unaware of camping and reasons for camping

SOURCE: https://www.thenews.ng/sports-news/hilarious-video-minister-of-sports-commits-great-english-blunder/

Re: Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder by soberdrunk(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Blood of Lazarus! Let me just remain under the illusion that this video is 'doctored' if not...............
Re: Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder by Orubebe01: 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin

Re: Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder by olaniyi0(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
na buhari's fault...
Re: Hilarious Video: Minister Of Sports Commits Great English Blunder by Miiirage: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
While my lecturer at the university, known for spouting rubbish. And now? Still spouting rubbish. SMH.

(1) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit In Another Accident Today, Passengers Burnt. / When You Refused To Eat. God Bless Nigerian Women(picture) / See A Girl's Post On Facebook This Sunday Morning "Financial Orgasm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.