Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,775 members, 7,889,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) (52036 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by moshood521: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=48217179]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4066510_aiyi_png0fe3817bef07b19c92352e32bbd36a83

Lies...

You can never be blended against your will.. angry[/quote
] Wo tell u dat 1 i gt lot of pple lyk dat.....dem dea call am say dem thief dem ni......if doz pple dan lyk ur way of life na hm dem dea do dat kinda tin
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by holluphemydavid(m): 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Let dem face d wrath of d law
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by kayo80(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na so.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by FILEBE(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Your so pathetic an unintelligent
How did the topic relate to Rivers state undecided

You are just delusional and living in denial undecided

Justice will soon catch up with you and your ilks

Oga! Sharap jor. The gut did not insult anybody. He just stated the obvious. Instead of shunning cultism, u are busy attacking someone against it.

Bros. You dey there? Na so una no dey take hear word.

3 Likes

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by IamforGod: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
cry
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by yeyeboi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
Wasted Youths
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Olushauneddy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
They were initiated simply because they possess the traits of hooliganism in their lifestyle.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by moshood521: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
[quote author=MadCow1 post=48217179]www.nairaland.com/attachments/4066510_aiyi_png0fe3817bef07b19c92352e32bbd36a83

Lies...

You can never be blended against your will.. angry[/quote
] Wo tell u dat 1 i gt lot of pple lyk dat.....dem dea call am say dem thief dem ni......if doz pple dan lyk ir way of life na hm dem dea do dat kinda tin
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by MadCow1: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
2dugged:
6 teenagers were blended by Maf men not even guys, the case went to state CID, till now no head way in the case

I guess they have fhucked the game up then..

Last time I checked, members were coerced to accept to join but never blended against their will and Jews were never to be attacked but rather protected.

1 Like

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by bittertruthz: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
HungerBAD:
Rubbish.

At first,I was under the impression that Cultism was strictly for students and campuses,until I visited Port-Harcourt some years ago.

Those De-bam and some other RiffRaffs I saw in PH,told me these Cultism thing would one day become a thing for Touts and low lives.

I was not wrong.

Arresting these foot Soldiers will not stop anything,as the best bet is to go for their sponsors/leaders in the Society and let them be paraded like this.

Let us start with the Rivers State House of Assembly,where 4 out of every 5 men belong to one Confra or the other.

If you dont know anything about cult you shut up................They dont have sponsor, its a system.
Everything depends on the exco. they get money to run the system thru monthly or semester dues, armed robbery or political thuggery.

If the exco members are made up of more Aje-butters, they sponsor the system with their personal cash. But if the exco members are mostly criminals they indulge in robbery, assignation or political thuggery.
THOSE ILLITERATE TOUTS YOU SEE ARE CALLED " BACK-YARD RUNS". THEY USE THEM TO RAISE CASH AND SOMETIMES USE THEM FOR SHIELD AND TO CONSTITUTE NUISANCE.
THEY DONT HAVE THE PRIVILEGED TO ATTEND NATIONAL CONVENTION OR PRIVILEGE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES TO EDUCATED MEMBERS.

Every cult have good guys and bad guys. Aje butter and pako. There is no cult that have it all good or bad.
Wike is a vikings, Ekweremadu is aye axe man.

7 Likes

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lai Mohammed people.

Who dey deceive person go cult initiation these days. Una wen buy form get sponsor join.

Mugu.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by ANAKONDA: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Direct experience.

1 Like

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by OLLYMAX(m): 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Suffer head Low life,dirty rags.see them.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lai Mohammed people.

Who dey deceive person go cult initiation these days. Una wen buy form get sponsor join.

Mugu.

Modified.

This ones aren't cultist they are armed robbers who want the law to be cool on them.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Standing5(m): 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Last time I checked, members were coerced to accept to join but never blended against their will and Jews were never to be attacked but rather protected.

Coerce? If the person being 'coerced' refuses indefinitely what happens to him/her? Pls I dey wait you answer.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Amaechi is a viki man. So are majority of those men that call themselves representative in the RDHA. So why the thing dey pain u
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by annnikky(f): 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Name Checkers Association (NCA)

Una food don land ni undecided
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by MadCow1: 4:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Standing5:
Coerce? If the person being 'coerced' refuses indefinitely what happens to him/her? Pls I dey wait you answer.

Nothing..

I was coerced but never forcefully blended..
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by royalfamily(m): 4:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Am sorry if I may ask, are u from PH. ?

1 Like

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by sesaan(m): 4:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

BAM reasoning
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Standing5(m): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

Nothing..

I was coerced but never forcefully blended..
You mean they don't kill and bury the person secretly? I "doubt" you. You go just see them face and walk away jeje-ly
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by armadeo(m): 5:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
Standing5:

Dem no dey force person join. Simple.

Cajole is the word.

If you say no dem go leave you. People who join already planned to do so not because they were coerced.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
2dugged:
don't say what you know nothing about, you can be blended against your Will

Osheeey blenders
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Standing5(m): 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
armadeo:

Dem no dey force person join. Simple.

Cajole is the word.

If you say no dem go leave you. People who join already planned to do so not because they were coerced.
Fat lie! Them dey force well well. Do or die.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by sekundosekundo: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Do you have problems with your cognitive ability undecided
what brought Rivers state into your Lagos Aiye cultism
You just want to rope everybody to your occultic identity
No mind dem, dey no even mention Soyinka their occultic son and founder.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Egede
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
MadCow1:

it changed a long time ago
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
vankaycarter:

Osheeey blenders
I know things because of where I grew up, that I know things doesn't make me a cultist
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by ijustdey: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
bad association may corrupt any good manner someone may have.

you made friends with the wrong people so.... it's your crime
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by ijustdey: 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
bad association may corrupt any good manner someone may have.

you made friends with the wrong people so.... it's your crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / 43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.