Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:23 PM

We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) (52034 Views)

Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Vikings And Aiye Cult Members Arrested In Anambra (Photos) / ‘fetish’ Pastors Arrested For Defrauding And Sexually Abusing Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 06, 2016
onward4life:

My bro. U can never be against your will, and wen u get caught claim the nearest frat divert police public attention. No frat will beg u to come but u beg them to come..
I am talking from what I have seen and know, and I am a lady, don't say what you only know from a distance
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
I am talking from what I have seen and know, and I am a lady, don't say what you only know from a distance

On second thought I think you re right..hunger for more members, I forgot they are gimmicks been used by these criminals calling themselves cultist. OK but let's join hands and fight this menace bedevilling our our society, shall we...
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 06, 2016
onward4life:

On second thought I think you re right..hunger for more members, I forgot they are gimmicks been used by these criminals calling themselves cultist. OK but let's join hands and fight this menace bedevilling our our society, shall we...
sure, but how?, because this runs deeper than you think,from lecturers to politicians to known thugs to community leaders, it's all connected
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 9:54am On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
sure, but how?, because this runs deeper than you think,from lecturers to politicians to known thugs to community leaders, it's all connected

It is very easy my sis I tell u, it has to do with you personally chosen the kind of life u need. No body wants to died then how come u want to carry arms and endanger urself in the middle of the night taking oats with d devil when u could have been in campus fellowship all night drawing nearer to God. I would upload u a pic for u to understand where am heading @......

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by lordyugo: 10:30am On Aug 06, 2016
fearless15:
old men who should be thinking of becoming someone in life are busy belonging to cult groups, then at the end of the day they become burden to people who knows them, giving lame excuses when caught,they are all cowards thats why they attack in groups no gain only death

wole soyinka is a respectable member of the society nd a grand patron of pirates.
its not bout being a cultist but the persons character.
For every 1 riff raff dats a cultist I can show u 10 respectable members of the society dat was once a cultist frm doctors ,lawyers, engineers,judges etc.
Am in no way defending cultism.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2016
onward4life:

It is very easy my sis I tell u, it has to do with you personally chosen the kind of life u need. No body wants to died then how come u want to carry arms and endanger urself in the middle of the night taking oats with d devil when u could have been in campus fellowship all night drawing nearer to God. I would upload u a pic for u to understand where am heading @......
let me paint you a scenerio, in 2009,a group of secondary school boys from Western boys, took my cousin and five of his classmates to bata river for blending, my cousin said they gave each of them #500 and said they had to run an errand for them and also promised to give them extra #500 afterward.During break time, they left school for bata river. It was someone that recognized my cousin and had to ask why he was not in school since he was on uniform,he then raised an alarm.The boys were dealt with but I am not sure there won't be other victims in the future, you can imagine a boy in primary 4 being blended.One of the reasons I never attended parties in school is not because I don't like to party, even as a lady, I knew alot of things going on by virtue of where I grew up.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by HMZi: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
armadeo:

Dude not to be rude I graduated more than 10yrs ago. I experienced this shit first hand so i know what i am saying.

I cannot be a victim of forced cultismnever again because I am beyond that now. However back then I know for sure you are asked and you can say no.

Maybe now its not the same.
sorry man 4 being rude..its different nw o
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 3:08pm On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
let me paint you a scenerio, in 2009,a group of secondary school boys from Western boys, took my cousin and five of his classmates to bata river for blending, my cousin said they gave each of them #500 and said they had to run an errand for them and also promised to give them extra #500 afterward.During break time, they left school for bata river. It was someone that recognized my cousin and had to ask why he was not in school since he was on uniform,he then raised an alarm.The boys were dealt with but I am not sure there won't be other victims in the future, you can imagine a boy in primary 4 being blended.One of the reasons I never attended parties in school is not because I don't like to party, even as a lady, I knew alot of things going on by virtue of where I grew up.

OK are u talking of western boys @ 3rd km way Benin city.sis what we have here is a very serious discussion but allow laff a beg, u sure say no be witch craft meeting dem dey go after him follow eat moi moi. But jokes apart 5H level those ones nah drama them they act, am talking of groups that gets signals about the coast from high places before embarking to a place of no return(never come back as an outsider). But did u get the pics I sent you. Thanks
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by rafcrown(m): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2016
HANG THEM,FOR PEACE TO REIGN SUPREME.
A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL,whether ,Yoruba,Ibo or Hausa/Fulani,'waste' the criminals legally or illegally.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
onward4life:

OK are u talking of western boys @ 3rd km way Benin city.sis what we have here is a very serious discussion but allow laff a beg, u sure say no be witch craft meeting dem dey go after him follow eat moi moi. But jokes apart 5H level those ones nah drama them they act, am talking of groups that gets signals about the coast from high places before embarking to a place of no return(never come back as an outsider). But did u get the pics I sent you. Thanks
I am just talking about grassroot recruiting, like the six boys that were taken from uwelu to isihor under the guise of helping to off load a container, only to be beaten and threaten with guns if they don't comply to be blended into Maf, the case went to the state CID, and when the police went back to the house, they only met elderly women in the house. That's why I said it's way deeper than it looks, even up to security agencies. I am just trying to let you know how wide spread it is and how impossible it might be to curb it, because it eats right from the head down to the feet of every fabric of this country
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
lordyugo:

wole soyinka is a respectable member of the society nd a grand patron of pirates.
its not bout being a cultist but the persons character.
For every 1 riff raff dats a cultist I can show u 10 respectable members of the society dat was once a cultist frm doctors ,lawyers, engineers,judges etc.
Am in no way defending cultism.
how many people did wole soyinka kill, am not talking of his own cult am talking of the modern day cult.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
I am just talking about grassroot recruiting, like the six boys that were taken from uwelu to isihor under the guise of helping to off load a container, only to be beaten and threaten with guns if they don't comply to be blended into Maf, the case went to the state CID, and when the police went back to the house, they only met elderly women in the house. That's why I said it's way deeper than it looks, even up to security agencies. I am just trying to let you know how wide spread it is and how impossible it might be to curb it, because it eats right from the head down to the feet of every fabric of this country

Its like u are Edo based, babe I ran from DAT place since 2007, I think with jus tooth pock and tooth brush.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
onward4life:

Its like u are Edo based, babe I ran from DAT place since 2007, I think with jus tooth pock and tooth brush.
hehehehe, the only way out is to be a church boy and restrict your social life with people especially in your area and attend only wedding and burial ceremonies of people you know
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, the only way out is to be a church boy and restrict your social life with people especially in your area and attend only wedding and burial ceremonies of people you know

So hw Benin city, and sakponba rd. U wan make me think of BC dis night. Cultism dey easy to avoid , pretend like say u bi mugu dem go free you. I get one question to ask u no vex?
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
onward4life:

So hw Benin city, and sakponba rd. U wan make me think of BC dis night. Cultism dey easy to avoid , pretend like say u bi mugu dem go free you. I get one question to ask u no vex?
ask
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 7:46am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
ask

That your picture profile na lie ooo, intact na me suppose dey the picture con dey talk wetin una do me, way make me take pillow case take pack my tooth pick and tooth brush and only face towel leave Benin. A beg NO vex change am nah me suppose dey that picture.. See wayo na girls do na them still dey write poem join ..Thank u.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
onward4life:

That your picture profile na lie ooo, intact na me suppose dey the picture con dey talk wetin una do me, way make me take pillow case take pack my tooth pick and tooth brush and only face towel leave Benin. A beg NO vex change am nah me suppose dey that picture.. See wayo na girls do na them still dey write poem join ..Thank u.
hehehehe, the truth be say na both ways, if me tell you wetin my eye don see both form personal experience and people wey I know.The thing be say bad guys dey and bad ladies dey too, dem say wetin person never see na because e never Waka reach there
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, the truth be say na both ways, if me tell you wetin my eye don see both form personal experience and people wey I know.The thing be say bad guys dey and bad ladies dey too, dem say wetin person never see na because e never Waka reach there

Intact ur reply be like Sunday service for my body. Na true u son talk. God go save us. Tell wet in dey happen for Benin nah madam. But job no dey ther @all I near push wheelbarrow for ekiosa market....
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 07, 2016
onward4life:

Intact ur reply be like Sunday service for my body. Na true u son talk. God go save us. Tell wet in dey happen for Benin nah madam. But job no dey ther @all I near push wheelbarrow for ekiosa market....
na who you know be every thing, with the economic crisis, e come worse
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 10:11am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
na who you know be every thing, with the economic crisis, e come worse

Come before talk further u no dey go church abi u dey serve olokun like me. grin grin grin cheesy, oya go church come back make we continue tori ..[color=#006600][/color] a beg no vex lan lady... grin
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2016
onward4life:

Come before talk further u no dey go church abi u dey serve olokun like me. grin grin grin cheesy, oya go church come back make we continue tori ..[color=#006600][/color] a beg no vex lan lady... grin
I dey go,but most of the people for my church go convention so church go dey scanty today
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by onward4life(m): 11:10am On Aug 07, 2016
2dugged:
I dey go,but most of the people for my church go convention so church go dey scanty today

Me too I go but as I wan commot NEPA con bring light since six month na I con remove my clothes to iron nam but sleep con catch me because of fan grin grin grin

Laid Mohammed u don forget say na Benin dem born me abi, learning learner grin grin grin
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 07, 2016
onward4life:

Me too I go but as I wan commot NEPA con bring light since six month na I con remove my clothes to iron nam but sleep con catch me because of fan grin grin grin

Laid Mohammed u don forget say na Benin dem born me abi, learning learner grin grin grin
hehehehe
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by EZEBEL: 11:52am On Aug 07, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4066510_aiyi_png0fe3817bef07b19c92352e32bbd36a83

Lies...

You can never be blended against your will.. angry

It is very very possible. Some invite their target for party and voila it is all over. Meanwhile checking the names involved , I can never be disappointed.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by EZEBEL: 12:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
bittertruthz:

If you dont know anything about cult you shut up................They dont have sponsor, its a system.
Everything depends on the exco. they get money to run the system thru monthly or semester dues, armed robbery or political thuggery.

If the exco members are made up of more Aje-butters, they sponsor the system with their personal cash. But if the exco members are mostly criminals they indulge in robbery, assignation or political thuggery.
THOSE ILLITERATE TOUTS YOU SEE ARE CALLED " BACK-YARD RUNS". THEY USE THEM TO RAISE CASH AND SOMETIMES USE THEM FOR SHIELD AND TO CONSTITUTE NUISANCE.
THEY DONT HAVE THE PRIVILEGED TO ATTEND NATIONAL CONVENTION OR PRIVILEGE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES TO EDUCATED MEMBERS.

Every cult have good guys and bad guys. Aje butter and pako. There is no cult that have it all good or bad.
Wike is a vikings, Ekweremadu is aye axe man.

How many years cult experience? And you forgot to tell us your cult group.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by EZEBEL: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Nothing..

I was coerced but never forcefully blended..

You blend finally has, that is what matters.
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
EZEBEL:

You blend finally has, that is what matters.

Lailai.. I was already blended in Mumsy Confra way before I enter school. grin If to say I blend another one, Na betrayal and na my Mama for come pull the HIT for my head.. grin

I fear that woman pass Devil and Hellfire. grin
Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by EZEBEL: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Lailai.. I was already blended in Mumsy Confra way before I enter school. grin If to say I blend another one, Na betrayal and na my Mama for come pull the HIT for my head.. grin

I fear that woman pass Devil and Hellfire. grin

The very look your mumsy will give you when she hear you say you blend mumsy confra instead of the real frat. grin grin grin grin

Re: We Were Initiated Against Our Will At A Party – Aiye Cult Members (pic) by lovemaths(f): 1:36am On Aug 09, 2016
ha ha ha.

We the Igbo name checkers aren't disappointed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Man In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Customs Intercepts South African Airways With N68.9m Frozen Chicken In Lagos / 43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.