Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,654 members, 7,979,212 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:45 PM

Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together (1008 Views)

Photos From Adaeze Aduaka's Convocation In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka / Runtown Sends N20,000 To A UNIPORT Final Year Student / Mikel Obi Chelsea Midfielder Enjoys End-of-year Get-together With Conte And Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hello Laila, this happened Friday 6th August 2016 at Barnhills Hotel Awka. Newly graduated students of the Faculty of Law dressed in their sweatshirts and Jean trousers and sneeks stormed Barnhill hotel in style.

There was so much fun games, drinking competition won By Zikora and eating competition won by Me (lady in dark shades).. Then The devils mail bag which Miss Anambra who is a member of our class gave a guy lap dance till he fainted...lol
There was so much to eat and drink, a guy named Martins drank some mixture and danced for almost four hours. I laughed my heart out, he was carried out by his friends who put him in the pool to make him regain his senses.... In all we all had mad fun. I'll
miss them all, I'm so glad sharing Five years of my life with these wonderful people.
VENI, VIDI, VICI meaning we came saw and conquered.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/08/photos-nnamdi-azikiwe-final-year-get.html

Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
more

Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Brymo: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
My favorite animal is the turtle. The reason is that in order for the turtle to move, it has to stick its neck out. There are going to be times in your life when you’re going to have to stick your neck out. There will be challenges and instead of hiding in a shell, you have to go out and meet them." - Ruth Westheimer

1 Like

Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Sleekbaby(f): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats dear, it's not easy, you are the fair babe abi, you look like someone that entered eastern mass bus going to Nnewi on Saturday with me.
Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
What is so important here?
Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by petux(m): 10:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
God i know mine is kuming.... No matter the condition of nigeria, each and every nairalalanders will no longer experience hardship in this country. Click like if you believe this prayer is going to work for you.
Re: Photos: Nnamdi Azikiwe Final Year Get Together by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2016
Who wears sweatshirt in this weather undecided

Anyways, congratulations to you guys, its not easy to join the teeming horde of [size=2]charge and bail[/size] lawyers in Nigeria smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Explains Why She Has Decided To Free Her Nipples / S*xy, Curvy Nigerian Star Actress Tracy Obonna Flaunts N*pples In New Bikini / Check Out This Epic Wedding Kiss (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.