Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader (6466 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2009
Why not bring out a verse so i can give you a clear sample of the step by step
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
dont insult my intelligence,you should know me by now that i know what i am saying, if you dont know the answer,then patiently wait for olabowale to answer the questions,meanwhile sit in a corner and read your quran, you expect me to start cataloguing all the abrogations and contradictions in the quran?
ill be here till tmorrow and not go out at all grin

the question is simple?

why is there so much abrogations,confusions,contradictions in the quran and hadiths?

is your allah a allah of confusion?
is your allah a allah of error?
is your allah a allah who reverses his own words?

if not then is mohammad a prophet who forgets prophecies?
is he a prophet who commits human errors?
is he a prophet who reverses himself?

if none of the above then what is the reason for the abrogations,contradictions?
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

The reward for a man in paradise is the same for woman.

Abrogation makes it lenient for the people, e.g do not drink when you want to pray and abrogated with  never drink alcohol, so it is step by step.

About muhammad controversy, so were the past prophets mocked

err none was mocked over their lifestyles . . . infact so many including Moses are still held in extremely high regard among the jews.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 11:32pm On Sep 24, 2009
@godson, thats the best answer i can give, don't be upset Quran 2:106 'whatever verse God abrogate or cause to be forgotten. God bring a better one or similar to it. Don't you know that God is able to do all things ?'

@david- Moses was mocked as a stammering and murderer for drowning thousand of Egyptian.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

@godson, thats the best answer i can give, don't be upset Quran 2:106 'whatever verse God abrogate or cause to be forgotten. God bring a better one or similar to it. Don't you know that God is able to do all things ?'

@david- Moses was mocked as a stammering and murderer for drowning thousand of Egyptian.

Moses was mocked as a stammerer . . . that is different from being mocked as a murderer, thief, liar, molester of children e.t.c.

Moses was NEVER mocked for the drowning of the Egyptians . . . you must be reading a special quran.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 12:16am On Sep 25, 2009
He is mocked, what do you know about history. Abeg go and sit doWN
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2009
Abuzola:

thank GOD you said that,so we r both agreed that your own GOD can forget or cause your prophet mohammad to forget prophecies? ;Dthis is sweet,

also,your own GOD makes the mistake of sending a substandard or deficient prophecy or vision,and then turns around to correct himself and sends a better one instead?

thank GOD you cant modify these comment,for the sake of other muslims struggling with their religion,they can see it here that abuzola has publicly agreed that his own muslim allah is capable of making mistakes,

1 down olabowale to go grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2009
@godson- you are confused.

Why did jesus change the law of an eye for an eye, tooth for tooth and divorce process. Is this not God abrogation
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
you did not ask me to justify what happened in the old testament,secondly like the name depicts "the old testament" with an emphasis on the old that is why we have "a new testament" moreover the changes did not favour jesus in a ny way shape or form,either in the old testament or in the new,he told us to change it for our own good,not his, people were being killed for stealing,and if one commits a sin you had to sacrifice a bullock,which has all been totally abolished in the new testament,

now all we have to do is kneel down and confess our sins,and we r forgivem simple smiley

all the abrogations and contradictions in the quran favoured only mohammad,
1.the one where he spoke in support of the godess was because his ministry was still new and he wanted to appeal to a wider demographics considering everyone were all polytheists

2.the one that came to him in medina justifying the raids and stuffs was advantageous to him considering the spoils and plunder he was getting
3.the one about jihad which he later abrogated when he got stronger he did make friends with jews and after using them he abrogated the law, i could go on and on they were all to his advantage
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by MrCrackles(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2009
Topic
Who gives a donkey's bollocks!
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2009
@cracker- its paul
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
50/50 jesus abrogated too
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
so now you dont have any explanation for mohammad's then right? this is so sweet i can taste it grin grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2009
I have told you what i had, so be reasonable. By the way why derailing the thread, ur pastor na ashawo no hiden agenda
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
'on the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were great distance between him and his evil. And Allah warns you against Himself and Allah is full of kindness to His slaves' Quran 3:30
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
Abuzola:

'on the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were great distance between him and his evil. And Allah warns you against Himself and Allah is full of kindness to His slaves' Quran 3:30
sorry o,but who was mohammad reffering to in the bolded parts??i hope its not what im thinking?? grin
Abuzola:

I have told you what i had, so be reasonable. By the way why derailing the thread, your pastor na ashawo no hiden agenda
ok ok sorry,i understand islam and your prophet are really difficult to support,its just that the victory is sooo sweet
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 5:51pm On Sep 30, 2009
I thank God for making me a muslim
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Arabambi1: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2009

Alhamdulillahi Robbi li alameen
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by taneemrah: 9:36am On Oct 01, 2009
on the Day when every person will be confronted with all the good he has done and all the evil he has done, he will wish that there were great distance between him and his evil. And Allah warns you against Himself and Allah is full of kindness to His slaves' Quran 3:30
sorry o,but who was mohammad reffering to in the bolded parts??i hope its not what im thinking??

Muslims of course.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2009
Mankind
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 4:44pm On Oct 01, 2009
Abuzola:

GOD did not make you a muslim,allah mohammad's partner in fraud made you one,however my own GOD who is living and alive doing wondrous works,healings and deliverance will open your eyes of understanding and bring you to the light,like other muslims who have converted grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 8:02pm On Oct 01, 2009
Ur god died on the cross so enough of ur lies
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by taneemrah: 8:56am On Oct 02, 2009
@ Godson2009,
GOD did not make you a Xtian ,Paul and partners in fraud made you one,however my own ALLAH who creates you, who begets nor begotten, who neva sleep, who neva chop or drink, who neva cried to anyone or partner for help in times of crisis, who is living and alive doing wondrous works,healings and deliverance will open your eyes of understanding and bring you to the light,like other xtains who have converted grin grin grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 7:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
taneemrah:

@ Godson2009,
GOD did not make you a Xtian ,Paul and partners in fraud made you one,however my own ALLAH who creates you, who begets nor begotten, who neva sleep, who neva chop or drink, who neva cried to anyone or partner for help in times of crisis, who is living and alive doing wondrous works,healings and deliverance will open your eyes of understanding and bring you to the light,like other xtains who have converted grin grin grin
are you sure your allah is alive??i dont think so,like i told the rest of your brothers he is on an extended lunch break for a couple of hundred years now, by the way where is the healing and deliverance ?you dont have any in islam,the christian annointed men and women of GOD are all around you,allah didnt create me,GOD created you and sent his son to die for you,olabowale,abuzola,uplawal's sins
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 11:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
D xtrian god was killed by d jews check mathew 27, wat a shame, my GOD neva die neither eat talk of cursing a fig tree
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by IYANGBALI: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2009
and so what?what is the big deal if adeboye,s son romances a society woman?they are two different people,the guy is living his life and carrying his cross while the father is also living his life and carrying his own cross 2,abeg make we hear word jo, as if una own mallam pikin and their so called fathers no dey do worst things, nonsense hisses and walks out
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by taneemrah: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2009
@Godson2009
GOD created you and sent his son to die for you,olabowale,abuzola,uplawal's sins

Really? That means I can continue to sin anyhow & anyway belieivng somebody has died for the sins I'm committing which means my paradise is already ensured whichever way I lived in this world what a senseless thinking grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by skyone(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2009
Abuzola Alzakawi,

You a big moo, which of the "'GLOBAL EXCELLENCE MAGAZINE' " version is it , no date, no vol. number, i bet you were hate dreaming when you posted this thread isi ewu
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 1:14pm On Oct 06, 2009
Check the date i opend the thread
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by 9ja4eva: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2009
Oh yeah.Interesting.So when will he be sacked?Afterall Pastor Ighodalo too remarry popular person dem sack am.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
taneemrah:

@Godson2009
Really? That means I can continue to sin anyhow & anyway belieivng somebody has died for the sins I'm committing which means my paradise is already ensured whichever way I lived in this world what a senseless thinking grin
and there lies the ignorant thinking you muslims have been peddling about, he has died for our sins so that we shall not be judged by the sins of adam and eve,of the old testament e.t.c which we had nothing to do with,he also died for our sins so that if we sin now,we only need to go on our knees with a contrite heart and aks him for forgiveness of sins,as to sinning multiple times and going back for forgiveness,well that is why he is the merciful,benevolent GOD,we wre living under his grace and mercy.
however he said except a man be born again,he shall not enter the kingdom of GOD, so if you continue to sin,even though he has died for us you will brun in hell fire if you dont confess your sins with a truelly repentant heart

you should reflect on your islamic way of asking forgiveness of sins, will the five times a day prayer guarantee you will not sin before you sleep?
what is the rationale behind dropping all vices during fasting,then starting again at the end of the fasting period?
that is the senseless thinking to me.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 4:34am On Oct 09, 2009
Are u mentally ok ? How can a man who doesn't want to die, infact prayed not to be crucified then eventually got disgrace and crucified crying to death be ur imbelic saviour ? Huh, can't u think, see mathew 27:46 and luke 22:42 to verify my point

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Primary Or Secondary Virgin? / Inspirational Maxims (Anonymous) / My Reaction To The Front Page Topic: "Names Of God And Their Meanings"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.