Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,466 members, 7,947,876 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader (6475 Views)

What Happens To Olisa Metuh's N300million Bail Money? - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death / Pastor Adeboye's Son Quits Social Media With A Shocking Message! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2009
Abuzola:

Are u mentally ok ? How can a man who doesn't want to die, infact prayed not to be crucified then eventually got disgrace and crucified crying to death be your imbelic saviour ? Huh, can't u think, see mathew 27:46 and luke 22:42 to verify my point
i realli feel for you because you dont understand your own quran,so i dont expect you to get head nor tail of the bible,
how many time will these verses be explained to you,but because of your pig headed insistence on following a fallacy called islam you have been deliberately blinded to the truth, jesus christ came in human form hence he had human feelings just like anybody,so what is your point??

your supposed prophet mohammad the slave of a dead allah,did he not indulge himself in morally questionable acts unbecoming of a prophet??
how about his murders,stealing,paedophillia,having sex with anything in skirts,covetiousness
e.t.c compare those with a man who was tortured for several hours,who now cried unto the one that sent him in agony before giving up, to show that his father sent him to earth out of choice rather than weakness he rose again on the third day and appeared to his disciples e.t.c
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2009
I prefer the atributes of Prophet muhammad than that of christ being a god and crying for death. Gush
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

I prefer the atributes of Prophet muhammad than that of christ being a god and crying for death. Gush
let me insert this quote of yours so that you wouldnt be able to modify it, coming from the mouth of a devout muslim man justifying mohammad's negative vices wow
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 7:19am On Oct 10, 2009
And you think god killing his son is right ? What a man
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by kolaoloye(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2009
Abuzola:

What are those attributes? Maybe i should help you with some:
Sleeping with an underaged girl.
Proclaming sharia and the rest.

It seems you don't know that Muhammad  you are talking about.  grin
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Like father like son
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2009
Lol
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by GODSON2009(m): 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Lol
thank GOD you find it funny as well grin i told you slowly but surely the holy spirit will arrest you to the side of light leaving the others in darkness
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Abuzola(m): 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2009
You are not serious, see what God said about Himself, the fact that adeboye romances church member is a kick
'say (O Muhammad) 'i am only a man like you, it has been revealed to me that ur God is one God, so whoever hopes for the meeting with his lord, let him work righteousness and associate none partner in worship of his Lord' Quran 18:110
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by olabowale(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2009
@Kola Oloye: « #68 on: Yesterday at 03:20:39 PM »  
[Quote]What are those attributes? Maybe i should help you with some:
Sleeping with an underage girl.
Proclaming sharia and the rest.

It seems you don't know that Muhammad  you are talking about.[/quote]If I find an 18 year old egba woman that is "Onje Agba", I will marry her. Kola, at my age, you will consider her an underage! You need to see whats happening in America, except the liars among the Christians will deny it; how the youth are having sex, and getting bellies and pikins from it; 12 years and about becoming moms!

Maybe I should show you something like that in Ifoo village circa Abeokuta.

Now whats wrong with Sharia, and the rest? I forgot. You used to be an arabic teacher, in Christians school, I imagine? If you have been muslim, ever, and not muslim only on the lips because of family, you should have read Surah Fatihah and just the first 12 verses of Surah Baqarah to know first the believers (verses 2-5), disbeliever (you, 6/7) and hypocrite (you, 8 to 10 or more)!

When you read Surah Shu'ara, you will see how you fit the lying folks among mankind (disbelievers!). I am waiting for your response.
Re: Adeboye's Son Romances Society Woman Leader by Btruth: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2011
@Godson & Abuzola, please continue your debate, we are all reading. It's very interesting though. To all other nairalanders, if you don't know what to contribute, Shut up, and learn from these 2. If Pastor Adeboye son like make he romance ashewo, na him palaver be that. There's possibilities that he hasn't giving his life to Jesus. Remember, God gives mercy to whom He desires to give.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Reasons Made You Start Doubting Religion(s) And Then God(s) / Primary Or Secondary Virgin? / Astrology Predictions; Ever Been A Victim? What Are The Consequences?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.