Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,537 members, 7,905,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out (16539 Views)

Video, Photos: Female Student Cries, Begs Buhari To Resign Over Fuel Scarcity / Photos Of Baby Totally Disfigured After Boko Haram Attack - Burnt Face And Eye / Mother Of Slain UNICAL Student Cries For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
Aisha,i got you,i hope you got what i mean.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by blacksta(m): 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2009
platinumnk:

hmm im gonna speak with him today on that- im cool-

@blacksta a $100 option was added- letting you know.

sent already
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

Aisha,i got you,i hope you got what i mean.
I get you. Thanks.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by redsun(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2009
aisha2:

I get you. Thanks.

You are welcomed,Keep the flame burning.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 19, 2009
redsun:

You are welcomed,Keep the flame burning.
Thanks, You are a good person, please keep it up.
blacksta:

sent already
Bless you
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by chiogo(f): 4:10am On Nov 20, 2009
LOL Excuse me, Chosen. . . . Like Jay bee said, being abroad doesn't equal being "deep pocketed". tongue

@topic, what's the situation of things? I can add to my previous donation if the money is still not high enough.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2009
chiogo:

LOL Excuse me, Chosen. . . . Like Jay bee said, being abroad doesn't equal being "deep pocketed". tongue

@topic, what's the situation of things? I can add to my previous donation if the money is still not high enough.

Thant would really be nice. He is getting better, He will heal faster if funds are available. His Mom has been calling and blessing you all. SHe said to tell all of you that your well will never run dry, and God will give you the best of the land. She said in her life, she has never seen such love and kindness and God will reward you all adequately
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 1:40pm On Nov 20, 2009
@aisha- ts said the money was transferred to the UBA account. is there a way u can confirm this please?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
platinumnk:

@aisha- ts said the money was transferred to the UBA account. is there a way u can confirm this please?
The hospital account, I dont know but i asked him to let me know so i can inform the social welfare director so he can settle with accounts. If he can send me the receipts of the bank transactions then i can do that, if not there is no way the hospital can know what the money is meant for
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
can the bank confirm if I give u the senders name and amount?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
platinumnk:

can the bank confirm if I give u the senders name and amount?
No, bank transactions re confidential
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Sauron1: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
chosen04:

Thanks to every one that has contributed:: But i still strongly believe that these foreign based guys could have done better. May God bless you all.
Platinumnk,
Theseeker,
Aisha2,
The amaka,
Chigo,
Aysometin,
Sauron,
Kuramo,
whitelexi,
===  to be continued

Who is this irritant?
U believe i coulda done better??. . . . .Do you know the pockets of the donors or what are you trying to prove here?
Are you mentally stable?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Uche2nna(m): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
:d
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
~Sauron~:

Who is this irritant?
U believe i coulda done better??. . . . .Do you know the pockets of the donors or what are you trying to prove here?
Are you mentally stable?

And this is why im in love with Sauron grin grin grin tongue
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
aisha2:

No, bank transactions re confidential

Well then we have a serious problem. I have been telling people the Hosptials account Number. So the hospital could accept donations and not mention it to anyone?

Because I believe that we have had MORE money sent to us that what we know of.

Maybe you can explain to the hospital our situation.

Ill as TS for receipts, and foward them to you when I get a hold of them.
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
You may have to get me all reciepts paid into the hospital? How will the hospital know what money comes in and what it is used for?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 8:32am On Nov 23, 2009
@aisha, im still working on getting the reciepts.

OK since we have started round 2 we have 2 $100 Donations from 2 people and a 20 Dollar donation

So, we need to spread the word out!! Contact your friends, family members, fellow nairalanders and let get this moving angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2009
You guys, thanks to all of you who made pledges. It will be real nice if we can all honor our pledges now. The director of social welfare called ma and advised that we pay some of the money into a float account so that it will be easier for them to have access to. Money for drugs can be drawn from a flaot account while money for treatment to the hospital Account. One thing that is really important now is that we are ablse to send more money to help him. Thanks all
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by tracy56(f): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2009
i really feel sorry for the boy
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2009
Sent N60000 this money from the contribution platinkum sent to me. Sent it to a hospital impreset account so they can use it to get needed drugs. God Bless you all
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by 404eater(m): 9:25pm On Dec 01, 2009
wow good job plat
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
aisha2:

[size=28pt]You guys, thanks to all of you who made pledges. It will be real nice if we can all honor our pledges now. The director of social welfare called ma and advised that we pay some of the money into a float account so that it will be easier for them to have access to. Money for drugs can be drawn from a flaot account while money for treatment to the hospital Account. One thing that is really important now is that we are ablse to send more money to help him. Thanks all[/size]

We cannot let Nairalanders be all talk!

Thanks Aisha for what youve have done, may you remain blessed. I want to come Home so bad I wanna cry embarassed
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
aisha whats the new account number?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
platinumnk:

aisha whats the new account number?
I cant post the account number here cos of spam , will text it to you. Its the Imprest account of the social welfare office and this is not a recurrent issue because i will send further donations to the main hospital account for treatment, they needed money for drugs and the welfare officer advised that money from the main hospital account can not be drawn and thats why i considered this. All the money is safe believe me, I sent the trasaction details to your mail box
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 7:01pm On Dec 02, 2009
Ok someone sent me a mail last week saying they have sent funds to Josh's mothers account.

Have either the mother or the Unle accounted for funds sent to them?

And what about funds sent to the Hospital Account number that you posted?

I am still waiting on recipts , but I told the guy who donated that it is very imperative that he send the reciepts ASAP.

How is Josh Doing? Can we have pics of him?

**Anyone needing the Second account number, leave a message here and i will drop my email, or just send me an offline message**

BTW, a lady friend told me she should be sending about 200 this week, to you, have you been contacted yet?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2009
I sent it to ur mail box yesterday. No one has contacted me. I will ask them to send a current picture of Joshua. I have not been able to travel to Enugu between my sisters wedding, our end of year orphanage childrens party/ concert, Defending my 2009 funding and preparing our annual report i have not heard time or money to travel to Enugu, and the roads are horrible so i cant go by road. But i am always in contact with the social welfare officer, I can send u his number so you can communicate with him too. Is that ok
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by showstopa: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2009
Aisha, i have tried so hard to get in touch with you. Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 04, 2009
showstopa:

Aisha, i have tried so hard to get in touch with you. Where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?
Am in Nigeria. Abuja to be precise. you can reach me on this email. lsfoundation08@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by platinumnk(f): 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2009
Attention House cheesy cheesy

~~~I Platinumk, the first lady of the US Visa Section, has been nominated as "Romance" Board Poster of the Year!~~

Click HERE to Vote For ME!!!

Please Click on the Link and Show ya Ladylove Some Support kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks and Bless you all babes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

@aisha- how everything going with Josh, I shall be sending you more funds on the 30th wink
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by Markenny(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2010
hey is the donastion still on?
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by kech(f): 4:39am On Mar 13, 2010
What's the update on Josh? undecided
Re: Help Me! Disfigured Teenage Student Cries Out by mikeoscar: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2010
Are there any Medical Doctors on this forum (Christ, there should be some) who reside in Nigeria to help us investigate the matter and assess the situation by helping us get a responsible and accountable family member who will give us bank account, phone # and a pledge to use the money for the surgery.

Our NL doctors will also stay in touch with family and brief us of the lads medical progress etc, let's see if we can see this to the end. BTW let's not wait for any Nigerian politician to do anything, they are busy spending their loots in preparation of 2011.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Attempts To Set Church Ablaze In Bayelsa By Man Dressed In Turban / Health Workers Plan Showdown With FG Over Ministerial Slots / Buhari: We Have Met Yearnings, Aspirations Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.