Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland (4872 Views)

Shame On Nigeria, Especially On Northern Nigeria: Photos / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / A Must Watch:reason Behind The Ever Burning Hate For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. See what I'm talking about. You are only disgusted by your neighbors hatred for your heroes but you want to keep your hate intact for their heroes. Hatred for humans is wrong.

Where's the evidence against Jonathan or Kanu? You see, some of the people you condemn are better than you and some are like you. You want them to shed their hate while you wear yours like a garment.

did i ever said anything against ojukwu or even okorocha........??...

or any of your leaders??...
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by ebujany(m): 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Almaiga:
If you hate Buhari, i can guarantee that you belong to one the following groups; The Wailler, the Ugu Republican, Ipod or PDP.

Hate is a strong word. What of those that supported mr president, voted for him but are now regreting their action, are they still ipob, ugu repub or pdp? Am one, i voted for buhari but so far it seems its a mistake. No economic direction, even the corruption fight is against the opposition. If ur in apc, u will be shielded and it will be settled in house example dogara.... U know the truth bro, nigerians are suffering, including you

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

did i ever said anything against ojukwu or even okorocha........??...

or any of your leaders??...

You love your heroes even though they are bad but hate other people because they lobe their heroes that are also bad. You are good indeed.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by JimiOgunlola: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

my bros,,,ask dem dem....."the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout"

war against indiscipline is simple to explain....we never learned national indiscipline since 1960...never..!!!

we are always running after vanitys...fake hair,fake promise,fake morality,fake sense of humor,fake perception of existance,fake understanding,,,,nothing is rEAL BY BLACK PEOPLE...ALLL FAKE...!!!!..HOW DO YOU WANT SOMEONE TO TRUST YOU LIKE THIS!!!!!!.......CLOWNS!!!! angry angry angry angry

Is nigeria's unity real? grin
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by kobosmalls: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:
Its only d Ipod yoot that hate Buhari and change process
Na them full here pass because of their joblessness.
They blame their failure in life on baba.

They will cry,wail and kick but the change process will continue.
Your parents must be feeding you.
If you have no reason to notice that the change here is stupidity,backwardness and hardship then you are a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by kobosmalls: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

Your parents are still feeding, clothing and providing shelter foryou.
If you have no reason to admit that the change here is stupidity,backwardness and hardship then you are a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by kobosmalls: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

Your current hardship you're complainin is because of your failure and bad decisions in your life.
Blame yourself and people around you
Your parents are still feeding, clothing and providing shelter foryou.
If you have no reason to admit that the change here is stupidity,backwardness and hardship then you are a waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lol. Okay. Where did Buhari get the Fx for his kids schooling abroad?
You don't knw the provisions 4 d no1 citizen.
Don't search for it coz your hatred will grow more.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by naijaboy756: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

yoloba muslim. Na dem!

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

Lololol. Just shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by MXrep: 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Instead of waking up to acknowledge that Buhari has failed and people who predicted his failure have been vindicated, you decided to continue in your delusions?? continue

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by BiniShrine(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
You pushed a hateful tyranical and divisive dictator into power after your barrages of attack on GEJ and his family.

You killed corpers for your lord and master buhari when he lost an election in 2011 and still ready to kill even more if you lord was denied power in 2015.

You rode on the tidal waves of hate, threat, violence and bloodshed to attain power and now you preach peace? You are only reaping the hate that you sowed in your quest for power and there is more to come. Buy more baskets.
You've made my day brother. Thank you. Karma is really a bitch!!!
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Reyginus:
Lololol. Just shut up.
finally cheesy
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by kobosmalls: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
tsdarkside:

which what??...i already know your views...its not my job to convert you from a wailer to a change agent...

others are better in that ,not me........
Look at this you gullible human.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by kobosmalls: 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
ebujany:

Hate is a strong word. What of those that supported mr president, voted for him but are now regreting their action, are they still ipob, ugu repub or pdp? Am one, i voted for buhari but so far it seems its a mistake. No economic direction, even the corruption fight is against the opposition. If ur in apc, u will be shielded and it will be settled in house example dogara.... U know the truth bro, nigerians are suffering, including you
His own amount of suffering is indescribable.
Mostly mental retardation amongst others.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by payosehtor(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
pode:
It took PDP 16 years to make a
dollar =
N197,
but it took APC just 1 year to
make a
dollar N400.b
It took PDP 16 years to destroy
Nigeria,
massacre,
dismantle, kill and bury Nigeria.
it took PDP 16 years to make
fuel price
N87 per litre, but it took APC 1yr
to make
fuel N145 per litre.
It took PDP 16 years to make
Nigeria corrupt,
make
Nigeria Fantastically corrupt.
It took PDP 16 years to keep the
price of
rice at N7,000 per bag,
but took APC 1 year to project it
to N18,000 per bag.
It took Jonathan 5yrs to travel
to 15
countries,
but it took Pa Buhari 1 year to
travel to 30
countries.
It took PDP 16years to apply
resounding economic policies
that made banks grow,
but took APC 1 year to apply
policies
which made banks to sack more
staff.
And you want Nigerians to called him sweet name like, angel, saint, saviour, honey, man of integrity, wonderful, brave one, author of peace etc, my brother you lied
The worst administration of PDP
is far
better than the best of APC!
FACTS!

but your pdp is gone forever . stealing is not corruption crusaders. gone are the days of impunity.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by payosehtor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

you have said it all. I suggest this set wailers. go & drink saw acid for good.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by payosehtor(m): 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jii:

you have said it all. I suggest this set wailers. go & drink raw acid for good.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by payosehtor(m): 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=14pt]97% of those that hate Buhari on Nairaland are From South East, they cant stomach the fact that a Fulani Man defeated their ogogoro drunkarddd from Otuoke..

So they find Nairaland a veritable ground to vent their frustrations owing to the anonymous nature of this site....

Do you see them on Twitter,,? NO! Because they cant ,withstand the rigours of intellectual arguments there...[/size]
politics of hate s take s a people nowhere.5/
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Oksman(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
9jalyte:
I really understand what you are passing through. In your mind you want to believe you are defending a working president/government, but that's not the truth. It is what they call "living in denial". You seriously do not want to believe you were wrong by the choice you made, worst still believe that by your choice you helped put Nigerian in the present predicament. I have heard many people talk about our problem being caused by past administration. I have few questions to ask: 1. how come in the peak of the worst government, things were stable and immediately, I mean in mater of weeks after APC took over, things turned full circle. How come! was the economy waiting for Buhari to take over before it collapsed totally or was PDP performing a kind of magic to keep Nigeria going even while it was dead already, if so why can't APC perform same magic to keep us alive or at least make feel like we are alive. 2. How come all the contractors were on site (IBADAN/Lagos road, Shagamu/Ore Road, 2nd Niger bridge etc), they were working until PMB asked them to go home, does it mean they were working without pay or even if they were working with their money, they believed the government enough to invest their money, why can't PMB perform that same "magic" GEJ performed to Keep work going even with "dead" economy. 3. How come our power supply was relatively ok, APC said they had a better idea on how to protect our pipelines and ensure regular gas/power supply, and now they have lost the ideas. 3. How come PDP inherited Nigeria in it ever worst state in history, they picked it up, with no money left by Abdusalami and with crude in all time low, they were able to increase crude supply, increase income even with the MEND wahala, they massively Increased minimum wage, massively increased staff capacity of government agencies, they embacked on the largest infrastructure development post civil war and developed our democracy to the point that in 16 years, opposition party won election, yet APC inherited a far better Nigeria, with larger income and reserve better than PDP inherited in 1999, yet they have turn Nigeria back to where Nigeria was in 1998, and cannot conduct successfully even a senatorial election, without complains here and there. 4. How come PDP was able to set up anti corruption agencies (ICPC and EFCC), prosecuted their top party men, (governors, Bankole, former senate president, former PDP chairmen and their family members), yet APC, they so called anti-corruption party is yet to invite not even one of their members for questioning. Listen, we can go on and on debating this issue, the truth can only be told to you by your self. Go into your room and ask your self the question "did Nigerians make the right choice in APC". You keep amplifying the lies that "you all know where Nigeria headed before APC took over", I don't know where you saw us going, for me I saw Nigeria moving higher as the biggest economy in Africa, the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world, a potential net exporter of Rice, an automobile hub in west Africa, the most developed democracy in Africa and on. That was what I saw before now, and I ask you, in this APC/your government, where are you seeing Nigeria headed. Keep the answer to your self.

Thank you my brother! it's only those who lack content; would argue with your post and ofcourse you'd expect to see their dumb
response to your beautiful presentation.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by DeleteNonsense: 11:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
This your trash will not give me 111(morning, afternoon and night) food formation tomorrow rather it will still be 010, 001, 100, or even 000 so get a life and allow us endure today's hunger.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Ichieboxy: 12:31am On Aug 10, 2016
Semper247:
Now, let's even assume Buhari was never a choice, was Jonathan ever gonna be?

What has become of Nigeria and Nigerians these days got me thinking..... Is there still hope for any sanity or greatness?

It was obvious the direction the last admin was heading before they were ousted. Doesn't this bother many angry folks here what would have become of the country had last admin been allowed to stay on? It beats my imagination for some people to think things would have been easier had Jonathan been given second term considering the last had started borrowing to pay salaries months to the day they handed over. Even okonjo warned us to prepare for a very though economic period.
Now let me give an insight on what would probably happen if Jona had won...

The billions spent on the election would have ended up in individual pockets without further queries..

Crude price would still had fallen anyways..

Treasury empty plus fall in crude price will make life difficult for govt used to abundance..

Since economic policies were without direction even in abundance, it will be tougher in austerity..

More money would have been borrowed to solve immediate problems like salary payment..

The dasukis, metuhs, obanikoros, badehs , orubebes, fayoses and host of others would still be running things to the misery of the populace.

Now tell me how the combination of the above would have made things better than now.

Why hate the only man who has the courage to chase thieves and return sanity to the system?

You argue he only chases opposition but the moment his party member is caught inbetween, that member becomes a perceived opposition(abi when did saraki and dogara become opposition)

If tomorrow shekau is hunted down, he will become an opposition..

Let's just be rational in our criticisms of the president. People would have him if he were a "chop make I chop" president, but for how long do we continue in this mess.

Nairaland especially had become a platform of hate for the president. Even those that had never worked for #1 in their lives now complain things are hard. People here now find any avenue to criticize buhari. Any comment to deride the president now carries more than 100likes and u wonder why..

If u derive so much joy in seeing things done wrongly in Nigeria, think of posterity.... they will need a sane environment to survive.

Let's the youths be Rational and dump this partisan politics...

Things couldn't just have continued the way they were under Jonathan and we all know this..

Stop supporting criminals in the name of opposition..

THESE GUYS DONT KNOW YOU, THEY HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED LIFE THREATENING INJURIES INTO THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

A president that refers to me as 5% doesn't worth any respect...Respect is earned...good morning!!!
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Semper247(m): 1:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Reyginus:
That's not true. It didn't begin with Buhari. President Goodluck Jonathan was bashed more than Buhari. He is the most insulted President of all time. With that been said your first point is invalid.

Yes I agree the right thing is to constructively criticise but in all honesty did you constructively criticize Goodluck Jonathan? This is what annoys a lot of people. The ruling party rained insults upon the former President bringing that position to the dustbin but now they want to be respected. It would be nice if you traced the cause of all these.

Being angry and supporting looters? Who are looters in a democracy? Whoever the government says are looters or whoever the court says did loot? Though we all suspect they are thieves. We all do. But, in a democracy, will a sane person tag a suspect as a thieve or a looter? Would it be wrong to say he's still a suspect until proven guilty? I think they are thieves but I will never for sure call them thieves till the courts decide. Isn't that the most rational thing to do?

Now you are missing it. What is true? What is false? Our perception of the truth most times is what we settle with as true. How do you convince a man who was feeding well in the past, buying rice 200 a mudu, garri 120 a mudu, fuel 87 naira but now buys it for the triple the price that the present is better. I think it is more logically correct to assume something was going well in the past. When you factor in the fact the current government has denied all their promise you see why the man is sane.

Yes. Buhari is making them angry. The economy is bad and they've been taught, through Lai Mohammed's utterances and other opposition, in the past, that everything begins and ends with the President. They have a right to be angry. And they are right. Buhari made statement about treating the whole unequally and you expect the whole to respond equally? No. Their anger is legitimate. Buhari has never really condemned the rampaging Fulani herdsmen and you ask why they are angry? He even called them Libyans.

It just anger that made people to kick against his WAI. Imagine a Family being very hungry and dying and all the father could think of is how to buy flowers to beautify the house. It's a good thing but it is not really what the family needs now. I understand their anger perfectly. It is not because the family hates the scent of flowers or the ventilation they bring but because their problem write now is not flowers.

And there are people who hate him for no reason. The same way a lot of people hated GEJ for no reason. In your street their is somebody who hates you for no reason. In my street some even hate that I walk like a boss. I understand this and the hatred for buhari is mostly logical but immoral.

Ur points are very valid especially the part of lai Mohammad...

I agree with u that people should be angry and fed up with the govt. Still, a lot of patience is required to fix the system. Just like a corrupt system, lots if files and applications will be lost to flashing it...
I think the president has good intentions for the country though his methods might be partially mundane. I just feel it was high time we got it right once and then set the momentum for progressive correctness of doing things.

Since oil sale is the only mean though which we survive in Nigeria which had made us lazy intellectually, we just have to cope with this period except we are willing to still be neck deep in debt.

These problems we face as a nation won't totally go away even in 16years of another party rule. The only way forward is to begin do the right things now and it will never be easy.

People shout of incompetence of buharis economic team, I then ask, have we had a better team before now?
I can say we don't even have economist suited for our peculiarities as a nation. What do they economize if not this same crude oil? Have they employed their knowledge into creating multiple source of income for the nation?.... No!
All they do is to economize around expected revenue from oil sales.... *spits*

Now that we are challenged economically, this will set the pace for them to star fashioning what is best suited for our environment

The country failed long ago when we took independence we weren't prepared for.... Greed. Now that we are here, we just have to find our way out....

My fear is this, if buhari isn't fit to fix this, who will? Bode George? Ali modu sheriff? Fayoss(jeez!)? Deji adeyanju? Or are these not oppositions still presenting themselves? I cry for my country...
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 2:12am On Aug 10, 2016
ebujany:

you slowpoke...nobody is regreting anything,stop trying to talk for us.....

go stick ugu leaves up your asss..

damnit,!!!...i dont care if i get banned again...

but your type reallllllly pissss me offffff...

speak for your self,,,,,stop always trying to speak for me....

till now,i dont regret voting buhari!!!!!...

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by naijaboy756: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

na una be Nigeria problen gan!. No be even the old dull senile man.
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by badnature: 3:38am On Aug 10, 2016
But when u were calling Jonathan wife shepopotamus were you calling it out of the love u have for her? Mad mad people
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 3:48am On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
na una be Nigeria problen gan!. No be even the old dull senile man.

tongue tongue tongue tongue...stop trying to speak for me!!!!!!!!!.....i have the right to my own opinion in a democratical-system.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by naijaboy756: 4:03am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

tongue tongue tongue tongue...stop trying to speak for me!!!!!!!!!.....i have the right to my own opinion in a democratical-system.... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
how can I speak for you? Does it look like I am a brain-less olodo?
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by ebujany(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

Now i believe what everyone has been saying about you. Your truely sick and needs help
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 4wrd9ja: 8:18am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:
op..the hate comes mostly from our blothers from the south-yeast and the south-shout.

the most annoying thing is, they will sometimes lie that those that voted buhari hate him now toooo...

they know no boundaries.....thats why i call them the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout...
I know you're been sarcastic, every body is feeling the pain including you, or is it a case of suffering and smiling or living in self denial,retrenchment knows no tribe,unemployment knows no tribe,inflation knows no tribe,even students stranded abroad because of forex cuts accross all ethnic groups,
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by murphyibiam15(m): 8:27am On Aug 10, 2016
9jii:

ipod yoots full here bc they can read and write and not necessarily joblessness..most ipod yoots here are doctors lawyers..

can an almajiri who cant understand pigeon English let alone of correct english be on nairaland? is not possible...is just like saying that Angels full heaven; before nko will angels be in hell?
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by temodent(m): 9:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Semper247:
Now, let's even assume Buhari was never a choice, was Jonathan ever gonna be?

What has become of Nigeria and Nigerians these days got me thinking..... Is there still hope for any sanity or greatness?

It was obvious the direction the last admin was heading before they were ousted. Doesn't this bother many angry folks here what would have become of the country had last admin been allowed to stay on? It beats my imagination for some people to think things would have been easier had Jonathan been given second term considering the last had started borrowing to pay salaries months to the day they handed over. Even okonjo warned us to prepare for a very though economic period.
Now let me give an insight on what would probably happen if Jona had won...

The billions spent on the election would have ended up in individual pockets without further queries..

Crude price would still had fallen anyways..

Treasury empty plus fall in crude price will make life difficult for govt used to abundance..

Since economic policies were without direction even in abundance, it will be tougher in austerity..

More money would have been borrowed to solve immediate problems like salary payment..

The dasukis, metuhs, obanikoros, badehs , orubebes, fayoses and host of others would still be running things to the misery of the populace.

Now tell me how the combination of the above would have made things better than now.

Why hate the only man who has the courage to chase thieves and return sanity to the system?

You argue he only chases opposition but the moment his party member is caught inbetween, that member becomes a perceived opposition(abi when did saraki and dogara become opposition)

If tomorrow shekau is hunted down, he will become an opposition..

Let's just be rational in our criticisms of the president. People would have him if he were a "chop make I chop" president, but for how long do we continue in this mess.

Nairaland especially had become a platform of hate for the president. Even those that had never worked for #1 in their lives now complain things are hard. People here now find any avenue to criticize buhari. Any comment to deride the president now carries more than 100likes and u wonder why..

If u derive so much joy in seeing things done wrongly in Nigeria, think of posterity.... they will need a sane environment to survive.

Let's the youths be Rational and dump this partisan politics...

Things couldn't just have continued the way they were under Jonathan and we all know this..

Stop supporting criminals in the name of opposition..

THESE GUYS DONT KNOW YOU, THEY HAVE ALREADY INFLICTED LIFE THREATENING INJURIES INTO THE FUTURE OF THIS COUNTRY.

Thank you so much for your frank talk unfortunately this kind of sensible and balanced perspective dont always make it to the front page. Kudos to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Minister Of Health To Flag Off Emergency Medical And Nutritional Response Prog / The Loophole Atiku Exploited To Visit USA / Breaking News: Heavy Gunshots In Aso Rock, President’s Aide And ADC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.