Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland (4885 Views)

Shame On Nigeria, Especially On Northern Nigeria: Photos / Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / A Must Watch:reason Behind The Ever Burning Hate For Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 10, 2016
Semper247:

Ur points are very valid especially the part of lai Mohammad...

I agree with u that people should be angry and fed up with the govt. Still, a lot of patience is required to fix the system. Just like a corrupt system, lots if files and applications will be lost to flashing it...
I think the president has good intentions for the country though his methods might be partially mundane. I just feel it was high time we got it right once and then set the momentum for progressive correctness of doing things.

Since oil sale is the only mean though which we survive in Nigeria which had made us lazy intellectually, we just have to cope with this period except we are willing to still be neck deep in debt.

These problems we face as a nation won't totally go away even in 16years of another party rule. The only way forward is to begin do the right things now and it will never be easy.

People shout of incompetence of buharis economic team, I then ask, have we had a better team before now?
I can say we don't even have economist suited for our peculiarities as a nation. What do they economize if not this same crude oil? Have they employed their knowledge into creating multiple source of income for the nation?.... No!
All they do is to economize around expected revenue from oil sales.... *spits*

Now that we are challenged economically, this will set the pace for them to star fashioning what is best suited for our environment

The country failed long ago when we took independence we weren't prepared for.... Greed. Now that we are here, we just have to find our way out....

My fear is this, if buhari isn't fit to fix this, who will? Bode George? Ali modu sheriff? Fayoss(jeez!)? Deji adeyanju? Or are these not oppositions still presenting themselves? I cry for my country...
You don't seem get it yet. Good intentions, or illusions of it, is not what brightens a nation. A country needs a smart leader who understands the complexity of the people.

Asking 'if buhari isn't fit to fix it who will' is, in all honesty, to me, a myopic question. Good intentions is not enough. Have you tried doing something you love with good intent but fail? It happens.

Buhari is not an intelligent man. We need intelligent and even in APC there are lots of intelligent people who'd do better than the self anointed anti corrupt buhari.

I will vote for an Atiku against a Buhari. I will vote a Fashola against a buhari. I will vote an Amaechi against a buhari. I will vote a Tinubu against a buhari. A kwankwaso, a Ribadu against him. I will go for an Obasanjo against a buhari any day.

In a democracy, leaders are not put forward for that pretentious all round morality Buhari wears, or even the real thing, but because they have the intellectual know how to uplift the republic. You know why? Because that morality doesn't exist in Politics. It is a lie.

No Democratic leader of any of the industrialized nations of this world is clean but their country is wonderful. What does that tell you? Buhari was the worst choice among every of the candidates.

Yes. I think we've never had an economic team that follows the President and not true economic policies. Buhari is not an economist he should stop telling financial managers the exact actions to take. He's making Mrs Kemi look stupid.

In all the years of our democracy this is the worst economic team in my opinion thanks to a military general who will not stop interfering and telling smart people what to do.

I also notice that for some reason you think Buhari is a good man or honest or smart. There are history books you can go read them. There's nothing honest about Buhari, smart or good and the people have a right to complain. You don't flog a child and say you don't like the way he or she cries.

The myth, Buhari, doesn't exist. He's just like every other average Nigerian with good intentions, yet full of sin. Don't be deceived. Go back to your history. Study the man. But then we must never wish him evil. That's what it means to be human.

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by 9jii(m): 10:08am On Aug 10, 2016
murphyibiam15:

ipod yoots full here bc they can read and write and not necessarily joblessness..most ipod yoots here are doctors lawyers..

can an almajiri who cant understand pigeon English let alone of correct english be on nairaland? is not possible...is just like saying that Angels full heaven; before nko will angels be in hell?
Doctors n Lawyers your a**.

U mean drugs peddlers n babies sellers
Re: Why So Much Vile And Hate For The President Especially On Nairaland by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Aug 10, 2016
ebujany:

Now i believe what everyone has been saying about you. Your truely sick and needs help

realy??....what were they saying all about me??...did they mentioned,i am a fine-guy toooo..??... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi / Fuel Subsidy Costs ₦816bn In Seven Months / Niger State Denies Civilian Casualties During Military Operations In Shiroro LGA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.