Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise (1668 Views)

Hilarious Pic! Police Asking For BVN...;D / Suya Seller Chops Off Man’s Fingers, After Asking For Testing / What Subject Is This Man Teaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise by kiwibabe(f): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2006
Hey Peeps, I love this joke! Just thought I should share it with you!

Subject: ASKING FOR A PAY RAISE

I, Dick Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following Reasons:

1. I do physical labour.
2. I work at great depths.
3. I plunge head first into everything I do.
4. I do not get weekends or public holidays off.
5. I work in a very damp environment.
6. I don't get paid overtime.
7. I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
8. I work in high temperatures, and my work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Dear Mr. Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the following reasons:

1. You cannot work eight (cool hours straight.
2. You fall asleep on the job after brief work periods.
3. You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
4. You do not stay in your designated area and is often seen visiting other locations.
5. You do not take initiative, you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
6. You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
7. You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
8. You will retire well before you are sisty-five (65).
9. You are unable to work doubleshifts.
10. You sometimes leave your designated work before you have completed the assigned task.
11. And if that was not enough, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the workplace carrying two suspicious bags.

Sincerely,
Management

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise by angelz(f): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2006
Am stil laughing. Cant imagin some1 makin up dis hilarious joke.
Re: Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise by Pamperme: 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2006
VERY FUNNY grin grin
ESPECIALLY THE PART OF MR DICK PENIS ENTERING AND EXITING WITH 2 SUSPICIOUS BAGS wink wink
Re: Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise by Phenom(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2006
Mr. Dick has a good case for a raise, But the management also has good grounds to reject him a raise, Very original and funny i must say,
Re: Subject: Asking For A Pay Raise by bechex(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2006
Nice One, i feel he should get a pay raise u know he does all the work alone grin, and sometimes he is called off his vacation at short notice and he always performs.

(1) (Reply)

Man At Birth / Sporty Father! / I Want To Go To Hell,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.