Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,045 members, 7,976,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything (529 Views)

I Have Lost Faith In This Government / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government / US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 10, 2016
This government is not going to do anything because they are not doing anything, all they do is make promises and fight people, accuse people of stealing. Theses are the things drawing us back in Nigeria, we need to move on and stop dealing with old issues, trying to take revenge.

We made a huge mistake by voting for an old man that never listen to other advice, my must tell u the truth, this man is ruling us with old OT with the look of things.

Chai! We made a big mistake

This is a big lesson to us now....vote wisely in the next election

Re: This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything by SuperDuper12(m): 5:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Voting PMB is not a mistake. But, the structure on ground is weak for something tangible to come.

1 Like

Re: This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything by eleko1: 5:38am On Aug 10, 2016
So the govt should leave those thieves abi undecided? Pathetic sad! How I wish we have President Joko Widodo here sad,those useless pipu like diezani,Dasuki,Bode G,Obanikoro,FAYOSE and oda miserable thieves will think twice b4 stealing.Young mAn,ur post is useless too undecided.No offence undecided
Re: This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything by duduade: 5:41am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigerians just like short cuts to good things...

Not ready to suffer..

As long as it frustrates them for a second, they begin to wail.....

No patience at all...

Was it Buharis fault he met all these on ground....
Re: This Government Is Not Going To Do Anything by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Comot here....the man has badluck

(1) (Reply)

NDJM Blows Up NPDC Trunk Line In Urhobo / Edo State Governorship Election / Fuel Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.