Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,171 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Did You Know! There Is Poop On Your Eye Every Morning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Know! There Is Poop On Your Eye Every Morning (423 Views)

'ladies, Suck Your Man's Penis Every Morning, He Will Never Leave You - Lady / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / He Wakes Me Every Morning Just For Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know! There Is Poop On Your Eye Every Morning by newsphase(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Just woke up early this morning and found some yellow stuff on my eyes. Yes, I mean that yellow stuff you clean out of your eyes every morning, which mom sometimes uses to confirm that your bathe properly. sometimes you wonder if you cry yellow tears in your sleep and they turn solid when...

Read full article http://www.newsphases.com/2016/08/eye-mites-poop-on-your-eye.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Did You Know! There Is Poop On Your Eye Every Morning by mizzbouqui(f): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Okay
Re: Did You Know! There Is Poop On Your Eye Every Morning by newsphase(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay

am sorry for not posting the full article here.. But you can go to the health blog to read the full article ....

The health blog gives you promising tips and news to entertain and teach you... After you finish reading that post in the health blog please go to the home page and you see so much more you will love to read ...

Also mizzbouqui you visit every morning... as the blog posts help you starts your days

(1) (Reply)

Waec Aftermath / For The Sexy Me. / Be Prepared:getting Married And Staying In It Is Warfare!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.