Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,038 members, 7,915,997 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 01:40 PM

Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful (1455 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Ways Of Connecting Your D S T V Decoder To Your P C And Browse 4 Free_. / Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by naijacann: 11:20am On Sep 24, 2009
Renowned world researchers has successfully carried out a vaccine test for prevention of HIV/AIDS infection.
Full details here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554783,00.html

NOW LET THE FUC.K.ING BEGIN.
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by gr2: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2009
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by nana(f): 11:30am On Sep 24, 2009
Hmmm! Medicine after death for some people lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by candylips(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
very good news
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by sexyLeamon(f): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2009
naijacann:

Renowned world researchers has successfully carried out a vaccine test for prevention of HIV/AIDS infection.
Full details here:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,554783,00.html

NOW LET THE FUC.K.ING BEGIN.
huh u and who? me I will stay be careful. and by the way, Y didn't I see dis on CNN?
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by candylips(m): 1:05pm On Sep 24, 2009
because CNN is rubbish
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by sexyLeamon(f): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
sayz who?
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by candylips(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
says me
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by naijacann: 8:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
Of course every one knows CNN is the 'worst name in news'. They now have about the lowest approval cable
news ratings and is only popular outside the United States. They're too one sided in their coverage of events, mainly taking the Democrats side.
If you doubt me about their abysmal ratings, just google search 'cable news ratings' and you'll be shocked at how fox news shatters and dominates
the airwaves.
By the way CNN carried the news; it was on their website cnn.com as at this morning. I've not checked to see if it's still there.
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by platinumnk(f): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
yall remember i am legend??

take that vaccine and watch what happens to the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2009
lol a real effective vaccine is probably 20 more yrs away. Hold on to your condoms or be a monk like me.
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by platinumnk(f): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

lol a real effective vaccine is probably 20 more yrs away. Hold on to your condoms or be a monk like me.

that wasnt monkish what we did last night tongue grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

that wasnt monkish what we did last night tongue grin

me and you ke? Lai lai, you must have seen a ghost. cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by platinumnk(f): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2009
hmm might as well be one, you discharged so fast grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

hmm might as well be one, you discharged so fast grin

conclusive evidence that wasnt me. grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by platinumnk(f): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
^^Damm! tongue tongue embarassed

Oh well. embarassed . . then ignore the paternity letter I sent you in the mail grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

^^Damm! tongue tongue embarassed

Oh well. embarassed . . then ignore the paternity letter I sent you in the mail grin

i put it in the thrash already . . . i was positive it went to the wrong mailbox. cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by TOPE20001(f): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

me and you ke? Lai lai, you must have seen a ghost. cheesy

Lol grin grin grin grin
Dont lie david i saw the evidence tongue
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol grin grin grin grin
Dont lie david i saw the evidence tongue

my sister no be me o, i'm now born again. grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by platinumnk(f): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
davidylan:

my sister no be me o, i'm now born again. grin

sure he is. . . the way he was shouting halejuah!! and praise the lord grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2009
platinumnk:

sure he is. . . the way he was shouting halejuah!! and praise the lord grin grin grin grin

If that photo on your profile is anything to go by . . . i willingly admit cheesy
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by denny4ril: 11:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
Kudos to Thailand for the HIV research. let us all hope it works well as anticipated! wink
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by chukudibab(m): 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2009
vaccine for H1H1 flu dey too undecided
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by kayc33(m): 1:53am On Sep 25, 2009
pheew! finally grin
cant wait to dispose all my condomsĀ  cool
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by candylips(m): 9:27am On Sep 25, 2009
what of other STDs .
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by simmy(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2009
now i believe in the HIV conspiracy theory. i studied biochem in school and i rememebr one of my professors telling us way back in 2003 that a vaccine had been discovered but wont be made public news till around 2009/2010 so tht the coy's selling antiretrovirals can make some moni first.

i didnt take him seriously then, i thot he was just high off his ass again, but isnt his prediciton strangely accurate? im sure these people already have a cure, they just want a few more people to doe b4 letting us know. thts y they r so mush against any1 who claims to have independently found a cure
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by simmy(m): 12:02pm On Sep 25, 2009
naijacann:

Of course every one knows CNN is the 'worst name in news'. They now have about the lowest approval cable
news ratings and is only popular outside the United States. They're too one sided in their coverage of events, mainly taking the Democrats side.
If you doubt me about their abysmal ratings, just google search 'cable news ratings' and you'll be shocked at how fox news shatters and dominates
the airwaves.
By the way CNN carried the news; it was on their website cnn.com as at this morning. I've not checked to see if it's still there.

phuleeeeaseeee!!! fox news is only appreciated by the unintelligent, uneducated, rascist white in the US
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by naijacann: 12:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
Unintelligent statement from an uninteligent person.
How about those that thinks that CNN is mainly watched by unintelligent and uneducated black racists?
Lets stop this nonsense of disparaging and insulting other fellow humans and branding them as racists. Its just too bad.
We have just elected a black president.
Fox news has a higher number of black viewers, just to inform u. Check out the ratings and demographics.
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by simmy(m): 12:25pm On Sep 25, 2009
saying fox news is a more reliable news source thn CNN is blasphemy. CNN has its problems and im not a fan but FOX NEWS?!!!! have u ever watched any station more inane in ur life?
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by naijacann: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
CNN is just popular outside of the US. As a news freak, I'm just informing you of what obtains.
People are tunning out of CNN cos of their left wing posture and its just boring and predictable.
Remember, I'm talking about CNN North America. We don't watch CNN International here.
I guess you're confusing the two CNNs. Gone are the days when people relied on left wingers like wolf blitzer,larry king and anderson cooper for news.
I used to be as ignorant and biased as you are regarding fox; but in my quest for knowledge I decided to check up on most news networks like abc,cbs,pbs,fox,cnn,nbc and msnbc(the worst of them all) only to realise why fox dominates, shatters ,leads and counter-shatters every ratings in cable news.
Hey can we get back to this sex thread?
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by candylips(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
bbc is better than cnn
Re: Breaking News!!! A.I.D.S. Vaccine Test Successful by baekdoosan(m): 6:14am On Sep 26, 2009
Its not a complete vaccine. Its only about 33% effective. That means there is a still a 67% chance of getting the disease.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 17-year Old Boy Who Was Forced To Drink Acid By His Father / Which Are The Top 10 Hospitals In Abuja / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Low Dose Naltrexone And Alpha Lipoic Acid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.