Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:42 PM

Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government (39288 Views)

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / A Bigger Gani Fawehinmi's Statue Erected At Ojota (Photo) / Feyi Fawehinmi: How To Make Sense Of Nigeria’s Currency Swap Deal With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by aresssa: 5:00am On Aug 11, 2016
[s]
daryoor:

this guy u dey sound like peson way go like dey believe news gaan. you like the beighter tomorrow story you read on the dailies. i wont argue with u just know that 8years is no joke . if you are 30 youll be 38 when they are don with your future.
[/s]

Meaningless gibberish...
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by userplainly(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2016
mmsen:

How can you say that GEJ's government ran the economy into the ground when the economy was growing, recognized as the best nation to invest in in Africa and became the largest economy on the continent?

noh mind doz fools... sense noh dia head again... imagine bag of rice na N20k while for GEJ na just N11.5k n we dey complain then....

1 Like

Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by knightsTempler: 5:49am On Aug 11, 2016
Some people need to be reminded that Goodluck Jonathan is gone and he is not coming back. So no need to keep running in circles, looking for excuses to defend Buhari and why Jonathan was not an option. Don't feel threatened.

What should threaten you is an Economy that is moving haphazardly without direction under this regime which have increase hardship and suffering.

So when next you buy a bucket of Garri for 800, a bag of rice for N20,000, fuel for N145 (that might soon become N180), cooking gas for N4,000, Kerosene for N300; keep saying "GEJ wasn't an option".

When your family members lament to you about how things have become worse, tell them "GEJ wasn't an option" because it makes you feel good.

Iranu!!!
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by uzolexis(f): 6:33am On Aug 11, 2016
iamsparrow:
FTC for the first time, I wanna dedicate this FTC to Hadassah and all Naselsites class of 2016 Unilorin. I love them all

Now back to the thread, Prior to the election, GEJ and pdp were not an option for Nigerians and I am afraid they are still not.

At least one positive from the election was breaking the jinx that the incumbent cannot be defeated. We need another opposition party to check Bubu and APC aside pdp

I really get mad when Nigerians say we had only 2 choices "PDP and APC" "GEJ and PMB" cos that's not true, we had more than 2 choices, we just choose to close our eyes to our other options and concentrate on the parties/candidates that had money to spend. How dis Nigerians not see that PDP=APC, it was very obvious to me, yes, even if those other parties are small parties, if we all decided not to vote for PDP or APC that would have been the CHANGE cos moving from PDP to APC is no change IMO as they are both the same thing and consist if the same set of people that have been leading us since 1960.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by uzolexis(f): 6:42am On Aug 11, 2016
wristbangle:

God bless you sir. It will be a mistake if Nigerians vote for PDP or APC (if things continue like) presidential candidate in 2019. Why can't we try another party like KOWA, etc?

You know I seriously campaigned for KOWA Party in the last elections. I went through Remi Sonaiya's CV, watched her interviews and I was convinced, she is a very enlightened and powerful woman and there were a few other candidates like her as well because to me PDP or APC was not an option, as they are both the same thing.
I still can't wrap my head around why Nigerians didn't see that, i just can't undecided undecided
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

We only need to see the way the security vote was squandered to know gej wasn't a good president.

And do you also rememberm that his wifie is the one controlling him?
Are these reasons why GEJ won't be voted. Give me reasons with sheer proof why he is not option, not wat u r thinking.

1 Like

Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 7:03am On Aug 11, 2016
uridadole:

Economic team lead by business will only work against competitors and monopolize. One failure of GEJ. He was lucky to have left before this time of oil price fall. Keep sabbotaging and crying. Biggest problem of nigeria is corruption.
I can't see where u stated a failure of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by fabianiweka: 7:18am On Aug 11, 2016
iamsparrow:
FTC for the first time, I wanna dedicate this FTC to Hadassah and all Naselsites class of 2016 Unilorin. I love them all

Now back to the thread, Prior to the election, GEJ and pdp were not an option for Nigerians and I am afraid they are still not.

At least one positive from the election was breaking the jinx that the incumbent cannot be defeated. We need another opposition party to check Bubu and APC aside pdp
Nigerian will never learn.you voted for ape because of grudge .think right
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by repogirl(f): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2016
freeze001:

My sister dat resistant strain of zombeism still dey na. See ds one:
lol.....it's such a pity.

Isn't it funny that those are the same 'speculators' Buhari and Emefiele are going to beg now? To return to the economy where there money is trapped?

Some zombies are even worse than their dullard master.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by monex(m): 8:13am On Aug 11, 2016
dockokwus:

What was sound about the economic team of GEJ.
Some of u people miss the point that it's sometimes irritating and nauseating:people are disillusioned with PMB not that GEJ cudnt have been as clueless and drunk on the seat than he ever was,but because PMB had a golden opportunity to start from nothing with the greatest masses support ever had by a Nigerian president;but he has frittered it all on selectiveness,ethnicity,and sheer economic incompetence.
GEJ cud never have been an option in any decent society with the way he was running Nigeria aground,but the option that ought to have been celebrated now has become engrossed in the sheer surprise of him truly being in office that he has caused us another 2 years of pain,scorn and crass ineptitude.

thanks for the post. thats my problem with us: The hyping of Buhari because we didn't want GEJ and now, the short memory to forget about GEJ's ineptitude by thinking he is a better option at this point?
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by x12345678x: 8:22am On Aug 11, 2016
oduastates:
The Foreign investors I know, I like and want to see
Cadbury
Nestlé
Nigerian breweries
Procter and Gamble
Toyota, Honda,Peugeot,Nissan, BMW
Craft etc.

I keep hearing about these mystical foreign investors . Where are those investors?
Where are their power plants, steel plants, toy factories etc.
The investors he is talking about are the speculators who come to Nigeria to inflate bubbles In the stock exchange who then sell at the height of the bubble, and leave the country with a bill.
While the racket is going on, these so called elites have so much money to throw on Wrist-watches, champagnes, exotic cars etc.
Buhari rightly trapped these folks money in Nigeria with the ban on forex or they would have depleted the forex reserves faster than you can say bob.
Their fingers got burnt so do not expect them to come back any time soon.
My grouse with Buhari is definitely not on the economy.
Get used to Nigeria for what she is.
A poor country with millions of unproductive citizens.

If these FDIs r so useless y was d CBN governor in d us to lobby dia return?
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by wadetaw202: 8:33am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Are these reasons why GEJ won't be voted. Give me reasons with sheer proof why he is not option, not wat u r thinking.

If you still need another reason, then you are myopic.

Every sensible person knows that a man who can't control his home is not worthy to control a nation.

And if you say squandering of security fund is not enough reason, then you really have mental problem. It only shows that you igbos will do anything for money, including stealing and maiming for money, since all that matters to your tribe is riches, even if it is via crooked means.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

If you still need another reason, then you are myopic.

Every sensible person knows that a man who can't control his home is not worthy to control a nation.

And if you say squandering of security fund is not enough reason, then you really have mental problem. It only shows that you igbos will do anything for money, including stealing and maiming for money, since all that matters to your tribe is riches, even if it is via crooked means.
Wat is this one saying. Wat do u mean by his wife was controlling him? Atleast she didn't call a sitting governor a Mad Dog.
And squander Wat security vote. Wat is ur proof of that accusation?

Don't be ranting like a M*d Dog! Give me concrete reasons not assumption. And please don't tell me about controlling her husband; it's sounds so childish of you.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by wadetaw202: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat is this one saying. Wat do u mean by his wife was controlling him? Atleast she didn't call a sitting governor a Mad Dog.
And squander Wat security vote. Wat is ur proof of that accusation?

Don't be ranting like a M*d Dog! Give me concrete reasons not assumption. And please don't tell me about controlling her husband; it's sounds so childish of you.

Your utterance is nonsense. So because someone called a sitting governor a m*d dog, she is now controlling her husband? What a very stvp1d line of argument. Very very stvp1d. You comment like a dead brain and loser trying to grasp at straws. Only a dead soul will say he doesn't know that patience Jonathan couldn't be controlled by her husband.

And last time I checked, that governor was the one that prompted Aisha to call him a m*d dog. She didn't just call him m*d dog for no reason.

If you want proof for the. $10 billion defence money, then you may want to ask dasuki and all those who shared from the money. Except you want to claim you Dont know someone called dasuki; then I will ask if you were ever in Nigeria.

You as a president signed money to be spent on defense and the money got used for your party's campaign. And this igboman quoting me here thinks it is the perfect thing to do. Shameful! No better definition for blindness.

You are beyond m*dness. Calling you a m*d dog is even an insult to m*dness and dogs.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by wristbangle: 9:43am On Aug 11, 2016
uzolexis:

You know I seriously campaigned for KOWA Party in the last elections. I went through Remi Sonaiya's CV, watched her interviews and I was convinced, she is a very enlightened and powerful woman and there were a few other candidates like her as well because to me PDP or APC was not an option, as they are both the same thing.
I still can't wrap my head around why Nigerians didn't see that, i just can't undecided undecided

Then, people thought APC will be the messiah to bail out Nigeria but eyes are now opened that neither PDP nor APC can live to Nigerians expectation.

I hope people can see the light by 2019 that voting an alternate party aside PDP or APC will bring much difference. I will vote for KOWA at 2019 by God' grace.

1 Like

Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Godson32(m): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Esseite:
Next time... when an aspirant declines a debate, ideas and suggestion.. we would know better.
One of the best comment I hv seen on nairaland. Food for thought.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Your utterance is nonsense. So because someone called a sitting governor a m*d dog, she is now controlling her husband? What a very stvp1d line of argument. Very very stvp1d. You comment like a dead brain and loser trying to grasp at straws. Only a dead soul will say he doesn't know that patience Jonathan couldn't be controlled by her husband.

And last time I checked, that governor was the one that prompted Aisha to call him a m*d dog. She didn't just call him m*d dog for no reason.

If you want proof for the. $10 billion defence money, then you may want to ask dasuki and all those who shared from the money. Except you want to claim you Dont know someone called dasuki; then I will ask if you were ever in Nigeria.

You as a president signed money to be spent on defense and the money got used for your party's campaign. And this igboman quoting me here thinks it is the perfect thing to do. Shameful! No better definition for blindness.

You are beyond m*dness. Calling you a m*d dog is even an insult to m*dness and dogs.
grin don't cry more than the bereaved. After ur long episode of garbage. U haven't still told me how patience was controlling GEJ... and to see u defend a first lady calling a governor a Mad Dog. Den ur case is beyond me.

Please don't quote me again. Cos I doubt if u r mentally stable. Thank you.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by wadetaw202: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

grin don't cry more than the bereaved. After ur long episode of garbage. U haven't still told me how patience was controlling GEJ... and to see u defend a first lady calling a governor a Mad Dog. Den ur case is beyond me.

Please don't quote me again. Cos I doubt if u r mentally stable. Thank you.
Believe me, the association of mentally unstable people will not want to admit you into their fold; you will be a disgrace to them.

You must have been dead for the past 6 years not to know how empty and uncultured your former first lady was.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 11:35am On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

Believe me, the association of mentally unstable people will not want to admit you into their fold; you will be a disgrace to them.

You must have been dead for the past 6 years not to know how empty and uncultured your former first lady was.

I know u r d president of that association cos u haven't still told me how she controlled GEJ.mbok grin
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by wadetaw202: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

I know u r d president of that association cos u haven't still told me how she controlled GEJ.mbok grin

You were dead and you haven't recovered from the mental impairment you suffered when you were in the mortuary. Discussing sense with a former dead man will be a waste of time.

If you want to be cured of your stvp1d ignorance, there is a guy called Google; you can ask him.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Pavarottii(m): 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
wadetaw202:

You were dead and you haven't recovered from the mental impairment you suffered when you were in the mortuary. Discussing sense with a former dead man will be a waste of time.

If you want to be cured of your stvp1d ignorance, there is a guy called Google; you can ask him.
Intelligent guy grin grin.
I should type how did GEJ wife control him in Google.

President of the mentally unstable association.. grin grin.
I duff my hat for you. Carry go. Na u be baba. grin grin
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by elvision1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

i dont even think KOWA is capable to solve our problems...even if KOWA win,the same strange people will fload to KOWA,they way the ran to apc...

the same people!!!!!....

what we need is rule of law.........no matter who is ruling,laws must be obeyed.....!!!!

thats why i am not fan of democraty.....

nigeria must be ruled like in the military barracks..!!!!....or else.....good night!....we will not survive democracy.......

my guy, No be lie.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by Organs(m): 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
AsoRockz01:

Organs: you made a point thoo before the general elections I weighed the antecedents of both conntenderss, I discovered that one GEJ was better than 20 Buhari's.

ASOROCKZ01: My chairman, GEJ has a good heart, no one can take that away from him, but GEJ is the architect of why we are where we are today. He and IBB were the worst leaders of all time. GEJ is clueless, how could he have being able to do anything You think he will say oya all of you stop stealing money from today and bring everything back? how, on what ethical ground? My broda, lets not be deceived, God almighty answered our prayers and saved us from GEJ train wreck. Yes, i agree Buhari is messing up and he is moving at snail speed, but we have to keep with and hopefully things will get better and in another 2.5 years, he will be an ex-president.
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by compujyde: 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by nzeobi(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
wristbangle:

Candidate but as it is now, even if PDP field a good candidate, he/she can never perform well.
So if all pDP members defect to another party and contest you will vote for them cos they av changed party? lipsrsealed
Re: Feyi Fawehinmi: I’m Sorry If I Convinced Anyone To Vote For This Government by DanielPop(m): 5:32am On Aug 15, 2016
You are sorry abi? undecided Tomorrow be making fake analysis with equally fake insights when with what you have told us, you know nothing! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

For Kissing His Wife, Ben Murray-Bruce Replies Twitter User Who Blasted Him / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / 5 States That Received The Highest Revenue Allocation In H1 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.