Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,210 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters (40908 Views)

Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by dnapstar(m): 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Emeka offor can never go broke.

Sahara and lies.

U mean he's so broke that he can't even afford a flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja?

Believe this lie at your own peril.
Read Read Read again. They never said he couldn't afford a flight from Lagos to Abuja or vice versa.

9 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by don4real18(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
He lobbied for contracts and did next to nothing but enjoyed a luxurious lifestyle yet the hardworking individuals of other firms that put in their efforts to complete contracts are still being owed

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Reference(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Buhari should not allow this criminal anywhere near the three arms zone. These are the canker worms eating away at the fabric of society. If he wants audience he should say what he brings to the table to advance the country instead of what he wants to take from its lean purse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by tonygee1(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
so u mean he cnt afford three square meal a day abi dis men cnt get broke they only get slowed down monically

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Really?
He for join APC na.
Or borrow money from Flavor N'Abania! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Maitamaadaeze:
Shut up.when will you even realise jonathans regime was a scam. Your jonathan left empty reserve and was running Nigeria on deficit. Buhari is not a saint either but Jonathan should never be praised.

The bailout fund came from your savings account right?
Don't forget that Buhari's first achievements were the relocation of the military command centre to Maiduguri and the construction of a helipad in Daura.
Your savings abi?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by jayriginal: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Sahara and lies.

U mean he's so broke that he can't even afford a flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja?

He has enough personal funds to afford a local first class flight but he is embarrassed, lest people start to wonder about his financial status.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by ozo13(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
No wwonder during election fund raising, u will hear of one individual donating 2 billion naira

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Mattins(m): 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
[/color]that serves him right tongue[color=#006600]
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by HAH: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Mrbigman1:
Foolish reporters, his as broke as not being able to afford 20k flight ticket too?

Very stupid Saharareporters.

On of his supply ships can buy your media house and your destiny.

Clearly you did not read the report, as they said he can afford even a first class ticket in a commercial airline but is a shame to be seen not using a private jet as he was known for hence he traveled by road.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Owoplenty(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2016
This is blackmailing

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by seguntijan(m): 1:32pm On Aug 11, 2016
Voting for Buhari was inevitable. The other option was untenable. Scratch that...there was no other option.
We did what we had to do to get Nigeria right and we will do it again. The way it's looking, we'd be doing it again pretty soon because Nigeria is nowhere near 'right'.
People are jaded and do you blame them? Honestly, do you really blame them? There are days I am emotionally drained about this country. I can't join this praise singing and say things are better. Maybe they will be but right now, I don't feel it. I sincerely hope things get better.
But we did what we had to do on May 28 2015. I am not apologising. I have no regrets. I will do it again. It shows how shitty the other option was that a man who had been rejected 3 times was voted in. We voted for hope.
It's been a tad disappointing and frankly, sometimes mind boggling the way things are being bungled left, right and centre but we will keep pressing on. 4 years is not a long time. Shape up or ship out. No time for iskanci.
I still have hope. As unreasonable as it seems. I do but if things continue the way they are going, that hope will die. It's no biggie. It is what it is.
So please, stop insulting those that are sorry they voted for Buhari. People have a right to be disappointed. Leave them alone. If they want to apologise let them. You don't have to accept their apology. I still for the life of me don't understand why they're apologising. They are better than you. You people still haven't apologised for wanting to foist GEJ on us a second time. Kuku kill us na.
And what is all this 'I told you' nonsense, you didn't have a better option so zip it. If I hear pim! The country was going to hell and we slowed down the pace.
You should be thanking us goddamnit.
You should.

13 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by akilo1: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
Biafra again?pdp and ipoh must go down grin
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by ealtutu: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nothing is as permanent as change

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by giles14(m): 1:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
karma Don catch am

Emeka offor wen u were diverting d electric power meant for nnewi to orifite cos it's ur hometown, I knw u Neva thought it will b like did for you.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by caprini1: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hmmmm....99% of what I just read here is pure truth,now this is scary because who ever informed SR is very close and dangerous to Emeka Offor

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by chukz999(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Maitamaadaeze:
Shut up.when will you even realise jonathans regime was a scam. Your jonathan left empty reserve and was running Nigeria on deficit. Buhari is not a saint either but Jonathan should never be praised.
Shut Up!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Pappyjim: 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
madridguy:
Instead for the man to CHANGE with the likes of Dangote, Otedola but pride will not let him since he will not want to be associated with Ewedu and Amala eaterz party " APC ". Swallow your pride, shout APC, Sai Baba 3x and your life will not be the same. grin

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by otokx(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:

Sahara and lies.

Seconded, they do not understand the man they are talking about.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by sorepco(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
U c my prob with youths of 2day?? I can confirm you read the article. But cant be so sure about ur comprehension level!!
Did y not c where it was said he cud even afford a 1st class ticket but the shame mingling with commoners like us will j9t permit him??
On whether the story is true...is another matter altogether.

Mrbigman1:
Foolish reporters, his as broke as not being able to afford 20k flight ticket too?

Very stupid Saharareporters.

On of his supply ships can buy your media house and your destiny.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by eyeview: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
HAH:

Clearly you did not read the report, as they said he can afford even a first class ticket in a commercial airline but is a shame to be seen not using a private jet as he was known for hence he traveled by road.
So how is a man who can afford first class be classified as broke?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
If all Nigerians are as broke as this guy is now, we won't bother calling Buhari a Dullard.

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by appini: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2016
Dry bones shall rise again.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by omosedollar(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=onnenka post=48383678]The good old days of Jonathan. Power projects, road constructions, railway constructions, university constructions etc everywhere. Contractors were having it good and so were there employees.

But what do we have under the dullard?[/quote

All Jonathan Projects most be in your Village, because the only project in his own hometown is his house and the Road leading to his house from the Airport.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by agabaI23(m): 2:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
Smart Igbo man. He probably studied Trump.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by omosedollar(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
eyeview:

So how is a man who can afford first class be classified as broke?

If the balance in my account drops of 5m then im broke, becAudr that money can only met my Abligations fpr about 2MONTHS. there are different level of broke

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by kolexy(m): 2:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Izonpikin:
This emeka offor engaged in many dubious oil deals and should be left broke...

Because of him addax is in trouble and a couple of persons loosing their jobs...He should suffer too... angry

Your head dey there. Because of him, Addax has never been the same.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by madapcmod: 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
idiatic saharaliars! The owner of EEDC broke? yet he is giving scholarships? check emeka offor foundation. He is kicking out polio from d north. etc Tell us another lie
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by OKorowanta: 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
it is only people who doesn't know Sir Emeka Offor will believe this news....

Do You Know About CROME GROUP OF COMPANIES?

Do You Know That EEDC Is Under Emeka Offor's Grip?

Do You Know About Blaze FM Ora-ifite?

Do You Know How Much NIMEK's Plaza Main-Market Onitsha Generates For Him On A Daily Basis?

SAHARA REPORTERS HAVE COME AGAIN THEIR PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME...

I won't be surprised the day they will tell us that Ifeanyi Patrick Uba(Capital Oil) is also broke

Bros I am tempted to ask few people I know are his associates how true dis is.
Kiss fm,anoda of his pet bizness just started operations in Lagos.
Dis news na wa o.
I nor kon understand dis being broke news.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Jacko1(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Stupid man

Govt contracts no favor ibo man

Do i fil for him hell no

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by 1freshdude: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Poor people are easily deceived by fake flamboyant life styles thats why the rich keep catching them mugu. Emeka Offor and the likes of Ifeanyi Ubah made tons of money through patronage of the previous government and to keep the money flowing they invested heavily in the last elections hoping to recoup after the elections. Wait you guys think it was only GEJ and PDP that lost that elections? No! Most big contractors and businessmen you know are now broke. Placing money on the reelection of an incumbent president in Africa is like a surebet, they threw in their soul and body into that elections so that they could reap threefold but they lost unfortunately for them.
Analyzing the plausibility of an information based on outcome of events that one has experienced is important for sound reasoning....governments do not patronize people who does not patronize them, so dont be surprised that Emeka Offor has been reduced to a millionaire because of the outcome of the last elections, and a millionaire who keeps flying around in chartered jets wont last long before he becomes a thousandaire.
When I was working in the asset management unit of a big investment firm (our cheapest product was 7million) in Nigeria during the elections period and I tell you the liquidations that most of our PDP sympathetic clients made to bankroll PDP was mind blowing...more than 80% lost the funds...including my MD! In fact, some of my personal clients were hospitalized after KANO'S election result was announced! No jokes, If only you guys know how much the likes of Otudeko and Ayeni lost in the last elections you will keep quiet. And to crown it all, the debt profile of most of this shine shine guys you all worship in Nigeria is mind blowing, they are smart guys and they often dont use their money in making investments, they just leverage on their political capital to get projects executed..dont be surprised that all those asset you see are mortgaged. Emeka Offor's known vessels ''The Ekulu spirits'' are soon going to be claimed by the financials... the Addax case is already obvious.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by olajide8(m): 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
How I wish the younger ones of nairaland - would check my previous posts and use it as a case study* everything I have said, has come to pass - and more would still happen*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Lucrative Business Can One Start Here In Lagos Nigeria: Someone Help / See How Much Nigeria Owes In Bilateral Debts / Ayiri Emami Flaunts His 1965 Bentley In Warri As Youths Gather. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.