Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,687 members, 7,930,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:40 PM

Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters (40992 Views)

Wedding Of Ifeyinwa Sandra Offor, Emeka Offor's Daughter (Photos) / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by frenzydaniel1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
Wetin concern me if one buisness man broke?
e feed me b4 ni?
Dis sahara reporters sef, nothing wey una no fit publish.

smalltym u go soon publish GEJ IS HAVING SEX WITH HIS WIFE NOW

one foolish old goat dey up dere dey confuses all of us medular with him economy changing skills, u dey tell us abt person wey don chop belle food abi, isokay kontunu!

If you wan publish better tin ehn, jst let it be FREEDOM FIGHTERS PLANNING TO KILL BUHARI WITH A MISSLE /R.P.G

THAT ONE NA GOOD NEWS.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Pylony(m): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
grin The gentleman is not broke, it's just a strategy to escape Buhari's anti-corruption net grin
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2016
Themandator:

Don't mind them... Offor owns EEDC. A the companies in Abuja were politically driven enhance the nonpayment of their salaries.... Offor has focused on SalTome

stop being seduced by this person owns this that person owns that. Most of them borrowed money to buy these companies and a lot of those companies will eventually get taken over by the banks that loaned them the money or AMCON. If it is true Emeka Offor drove to Abuja 3ce then it's likely the man is indeed broke. No man of means drives from Lagos to Abuja 3ce in a month, it's too arduous a journey and too much of a waste of time.

You also need to understand that there is a difference between a business man and a deal maker Govt contractor. Emeka Offor is a deal maker. The reason why a lot of govt contractors end up broke is because they are not businessman. If you are indeed a businessman all you need in life is 1 govt contract.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Alexander001(m): 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
completely trash
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by kan12(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Who broke him¿
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by BinaryRocks: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nawa o
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by kessel: 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
it is only people who doesn't know Sir Emeka Offor will believe this news....

Do You Know About CROME GROUP OF COMPANIES?

Do You Know That EEDC Is Under Emeka Offor's Grip?

Do You Know About Blaze FM Ora-ifite?

Do You Know How Much NIMEK's Plaza Main-Market Onitsha Generates For Him On A Daily Basis?

SAHARA REPORTERS HAVE COME AGAIN THEIR PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME...

I won't be surprised the day they will tell us that Ifeanyi Patrick Uba(Capital Oil) is also broke

You are talking poo
Is like u didn't read the write up very well, for u to come and tell us about phone shops generating money foe him.
The guy is broke and thats all. Meanwhile, i share same community with him but i don't approve of his dealing wt embezzlement.. ..
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Bovis(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
All these years our economy has been sustained on the junk food of corruption.

We have kwashiorkor but because we look chubby we think we are healthy.

Those two bedrooms in Abuja going for N700 million. Those make up artists charging 500k and pre-wedding photo shoots for 700k. Aso ebi for 90k.

Buying Rolexes and Ferraris.

Range Rover Sport all over Lagos like keke napep.

It is all fake.

It's all a mirage.

We've all been living off the spoils of corruption.

That's why the country is so hard now. No money circulating.

Because no money to steal and rent flats and shops for girlfriends.

For civil servants to pay bogus tithes of N500k.

For senators to spray dollars at their daughters' weddings.

For Lagos BIG Boys to spend N2m every Friday night at nightclubs and AY Live & other Comedy Shows.

It's time to face reality.

The party is over. Now we may see the real Nigeria and Nigerians.
Now that money will go into our roads and bridges and hospitals.
It will benefit those who don't have a rich corrupt uncle with connections in oil and gas.
Those who can't travel to Dubai to celebrate birthdays.
Those who don't know what Coldstone ice cream tastes like.
Hopefully the Real Estate markets will surely crash.
The theives with 15 houses in Abuja FCT with uncountable fleet of luxury automobile will definitely be forced to sell them fast for cash.
I would prefer if EFCC seized and auctioned them, though.
All those in the service industry will have to revaluate their pricing.
You can't charge 500k to paint faces anymore; free money don finish.
Welcome to the REAL world.

Words of wisdom! You have stated the real truth, nothing more to add. Even if Buhari fails to fix the economy, he may have laid the foundation for a new Nigeria to emerge
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by seangy4konji: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
Na everywhere deh tight.

Not new again.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by REDDEVILS1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Instead of SH to concentrate on how PMB is destroying the nation's economy, they now write false articles to retain relevance. Apart from Offor's investment outside the country, Offor is among the only 2 igbo men that owns an oil bloc in Nigeria. Offor owns the South East Electricity Distribution Company EEDC. Afonjas sef
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Emeka offor can never go broke.

Sahara and lies.

U mean he's so broke that he can't even afford a flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja?

Believe this lie at your own peril.

You didnt read the passage.

It says the businessman can still afford a first class ticket but he is ashamed travelling in a commercial jet as he has been known as a private jet flyer..

As an addendum, the only businessman around me who is not feeling this recession is the one who has been investing in real estate for the past 10 years. I tot he was stupid them depending mostly on rent..
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by kings09(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
Empty reserve n Buhari kept travelling, wit his personal money abi. Empty reserve n buhari gave out bailout funds to states abi, wit his personal money I guess. Empty reserve he z exploring for oil in d northeast, wit his personal money too. If u had said Jonathan squandered d oil boom money, i'd agree but to say he left an empty treasury, ur zombeism must be out of dis world. Ask Keneking, madridguy, beremx, modath if their eye neva clear wit all d lies APC told dem
Maitamaadaeze:
Shut up.when will you even realise jonathans regime was a scam. Your jonathan left empty reserve and was running Nigeria on deficit. Buhari is not a saint either but Jonathan should never be praised.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by madridguy(m): 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
My eyes clear for wetin?

kings09:
Empty reserve n Buhari kept travelling, wit his personal money abi. Empty reserve n buhari gave out bailout funds to states abi, wit his personal money I guess. Empty reserve he z exploring for oil in d northeast, wit his personal money too. If u had said Jonathan squandered d oil boom money, i'd agree but to say he left an empty treasury, ur zombeism must be out of dis world. Ask Keneking, madridguy, beremx, modath if their eye neva clear wit all d lies APC told dem
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by BABANGBALI: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Origonal flat head jew from Abidjan
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
My only concern in all of this, is that it shouldn't affect EEDC & power supply in the South East.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
datola:
Yam eating has ended. No longer business as usual.

As if he is in the party that shouts change in the open and pad budget in secret for yam eating.

Lol.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by compujyde: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2016
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by feeler: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
it is only people who doesn't know Sir Emeka Offor will believe this news....

Do You Know About CROME GROUP OF COMPANIES?

Do You Know That EEDC Is Under Emeka Offor's Grip?

Do You Know About Blaze FM Ora-ifite?

Do You Know How Much NIMEK's Plaza Main-Market Onitsha Generates For Him On A Daily Basis?

SAHARA REPORTERS HAVE COME AGAIN THEIR PULL-HIM-DOWN-SYNDROME...

I won't be surprised the day they will tell us that Ifeanyi Patrick Uba(Capital Oil) is also broke

Add kiss fm Abuja to the list
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by kitchen(m): 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

Those two bedrooms in Abuja going for N700 million. Those make up artists charging 500k and pre-wedding photo shoots for 700k. Aso ebi for 90k.

It is all fake.

It's all a mirage.

For Lagos BIG Boys to spend N2m every Friday night at nightclubs and AY Live & other Comedy Shows.

It will benefit those who don't have a rich corrupt uncle with connections in oil and gas.
The theives with 15 houses in Abuja FCT with uncountable fleet of luxury automobile will definitely be forced to sell them fast for cash.
u are So on point... dis s Wat Av bin trying to explain to d world
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by lilreese: 1:51am On Aug 12, 2016
its a lie
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by JuanDeDios: 5:28am On Aug 12, 2016
Agunechemba1:
Emeka offor can never go broke.

Sahara and lies.

U mean he's so broke that he can't even afford a flight ticket from Lagos to Abuja?

Believe this lie at your own peril.
You didn't read the article.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Kc3000: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2016
Sahara tabloid. Nothing but thrash.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Themandator: 6:51am On Aug 12, 2016
vodutive:

stop being seduced by this person owns this that person owns that. Most of them borrowed money to buy these companies and a lot of those companies will eventually get taken over by the banks that loaned them the money or AMCON. If it is true Emeka Offor drove to Abuja 3ce then it's likely the man is indeed broke. No man of means drives from Lagos to Abuja 3ce in a month, it's too arduous a journey and too much of a waste of time.

You also need to understand that there is a difference between a business man and a deal maker Govt contractor. Emeka Offor is a deal maker. The reason why a lot of govt contractors end up broke is because they are not businessman. If you are indeed a businessman all you need in life is 1 govt contract.

I cannot but agree with you on this: deal maker. And that is why I stated that most of the so called businesses in Abuja are or were nothing more than political offices that has no use right now hence the non payment of salaries.

Offor got his fingers burnt politically during his disagreement with Mbadinuju, afterwards he focused more on his businesses... He was never mentioned all through the Jonathan era as sponsoring any candidate for any elective position,, at any level unlike offor of the OBJ regime.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Themandator: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Instead of SH to concentrate on how PMB is destroying the nation's economy, they now write false articles to retain relevance. Apart from Offor's investment outside the country, Offor is among the only 2 igbo men that owns an oil bloc in Nigeria. Offor owns the South East Electricity Distribution Company EEDC. Afonjas sef

Only 2 Igbo men owns oil block? Wake up.. . From Anambra alone I know of this two :ABC Ojiakor of Seplat, Arthur Eze minus Offor
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by rhymaholic: 7:33am On Aug 12, 2016
Reference:

And Dokpesi owned DAAR but is now into a more lucrative business called politics. Before the Silverbird saga did you belueve Murray Bruce was flat broke. Assets and earnings are not all what defines finances, expenditure and debts nko.

so cos Murray Bruce couldn't service his debt that means he's poor. Do you know how many he has on his payroll? And he never owes salaries. Sir Emeka Offor is a multi - billionaire and can NEVER be poor in this generation. It's only logical for him to be prudent in his exotic lifestyle cos he doesn't have assess to the govt of the day anymore so no more free money from contract. The Andy Uba, the Chris Uba are what they are today cos of Emeka Offor.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Perfecttouch(m): 7:40am On Aug 12, 2016
ayusco85:
How is dat my business? When he had money who did he epp?
some of you people have comprehension problem.they said he can still afford first class on commercial flights but he is worried what people will say when they see him on commercial flight,this is someone who charters plane
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Perfecttouch(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
eyeview:

So how is a man who can afford first class be classified as broke?
how old are you? If they say dangote is broke,does it mean he can't still charter plane? Or he can't feed his street? It simply means some elaborate and exorbitant things he normally do,he won't be able to do them anymore
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:14am On Aug 12, 2016
Themandator:

Only 2 Igbo men owns oil block? Wake up.. . From Anambra alone I know of this two :ABC Ojiakor of Seplat, Arthur Eze minus Offor
Nna only 2 igbo men own oil bloc Offor and Uba. Then only 1 in South South Peter odili. Arthur Eze own no be Nigeria
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by 1freshdude: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2016
rhymaholic:

so cos Murray Bruce couldn't service his debt that means he's poor. Do you know how many he has on his payroll? And he never owes salaries. Sir Emeka Offor is a multi - billionaire and can NEVER be poor in this generation. It's only logical for him to be prudent in his exotic lifestyle cos he doesn't have assess to the govt of the day anymore so no more free money from contract. The Andy Uba, the Chris Uba are what they are today cos of Emeka Offor.
"Eze na Ukpo" Ozoigbondu, whom Eselu Uga served is not the same as Emeka Offor who is from Oraifite...don't mix things up.
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Khez: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Its good for him ,when he has it , did he contribute meaningfully to his orifite home?

nothing.....all he does was fight nnewi people with his ill money ..... grin, now chicken has come home to roast

btw traders at his plaza in onitsha nor dey pay rent again ni?
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by omosedollar(m): 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
omosedollar:

If the balance in my account drops of 5m then im broke, because that money can only met my Abligations fpr about 2MONTHS. there are different level of broke
Re: Emeka Offor Is Now Broke - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2016
NOETHNICITY:

It is all fake.
GOD bless your reasoning

It's all a mirage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Locking Your Gtb Account / Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.