Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,529 members, 7,881,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

Gospel Hard Core Rap - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Gospel Hard Core Rap (1119 Views)

My Top 10 Gospel songs of encouragement / Dj Black Blast Drops Hard Core Rap Freestyle Mixxxx / Dj Black Blast Drops Hard Core Rap Freestyle Mixxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gospel Hard Core Rap by akinbolo: 3:55am On Sep 25, 2009
For quite some time have been looking for good gospel hardcore rap for those that know what i mean.(Hard rap is the kind of music done by 'Mode 9' before he went commercial.) One could hardly find (even foreign) good gospel rappers that would preach it like its hot, without diluting the Word with the elements of the World. Most that have listened to i have observed that they carried away about the things of the wolrd like fame,money,"what people say", what to eat, what to drink, , or even feature gangstar artist in songs e.g Few Good Men (T-Bone feat. Mac 10) How on earth, 'mac 10'?
However here are the names of good ones that i can boldly recommend to any lover of Christ-

Lecrea (this guy is deep),
Cross movement,
Flame,
Street Pastor (he is quite deep also but sometimes get carried away).

I am yet to find naija gospel artist for Hard Core Rap.
Please feel free to add to the recommemded list. both foreign and naija buzz.

Keep up the faith.

1 Like

Re: Gospel Hard Core Rap by blazingtw: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2009
This site have all the videos of Christain hiphop artist like trip lee, Canton Jones, Big Al, Da thruth etc http://entertainmentdock..com/2009/05/most-influential-africans.html
Re: Gospel Hard Core Rap by donstevico(m): 3:20am On Sep 20, 2014
lecrea is too good
Re: Gospel Hard Core Rap by Advantaged: 8:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
I googled gospel hard core rap and this page popped up.
Thanks op. I'm downloading lecrae's songs now.
I have some real work to do in the office tomorrow and at such times, I like to listen to music while working. Ordinarily, I could just listen to any song with a fast beat, any rap...it kinda keeps me going and fired up to work. But today I thought 'why not get gospel rap and do this the right way?'

Thanks again op

(1) (Reply)

Serius Jones - Oh Baby - Will He Ever Cross Over From Battlerap To Mainstream? / ....... / Name Of This Song / Who Was At Ay Show In O2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.