Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,716 members, 7,965,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) (64708 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Stupidity at its peak, what more can one expect from merchants of the Gospel! angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Izygab(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ekpeke.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by tunjion: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2016
The reports on this specific man did not start today but the authorities chose to turn a blind eye. now a poor girl have died.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
fh
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
If this man doesn't go to jail for murder, the whole of south Africa is a joke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by eyeview: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
It looks llike christianity in the front but a ritual sacrifice has just taken place

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Sick people!
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
He even sated on the speaker

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Haaaaa! Where are these looonies getting their inspirations from? Are we supposed to even test God? It is well o.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Who are you ?

No offence pls
mordtonia:
Why is the fool still breathing?
My fren put Dangote truck on his own stomach!
#nonsense
#hunger
#fanatics

#Let love lead you, not religion.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ever811(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
I have never heard or seen a very strong stupidity as that of south Africans.. how do this people survive with the mentality they HV gat as humans, remains a mystery..

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Gozzzy(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
Africa shaa!!!!
Kenya=weird and stupid news
Ghana=outright moral decadence and whorish news
South Africa= weird and end time religious news.
Nigeria= end of discussion.
I tire o, wallahi!!!!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ujahboy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Since he has faith he should just bring her back to life na. Some ppl just lack common sense sef. At least some of his church members will have little sense now.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Perilious times and even the eletes of God if not careful will be deceived by false prophets. Shame that she had to die.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
stupidity, God is not a magician like these so called miracle centers have made it look like, I blame the girl for her stupidity,The bible is God's standard, and if she read her bible she would have known better
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by drss2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
amuokuko:
Make this pastor come put his speakers too on Nigeria, make this parasitic govt die...
grin
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Breadfruit: 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Why didn't he walk on water then and just leave the poor girl alone since she had little faith?

Murderer!
How dare he blame her AFTER killing her?

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by pjsmart(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
That's not a church, take it anywhere. IT IS NOT
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
God works in mysterious ways.

Christians should be happy grin

kingebukasblog, winner01 tongue

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
But come e don kill person how e still de accessible thru fb....see make una arrest that guy ....me na christian but christianity will never cease to amaze me
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by kayalla(f): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2016
this stupid idiot is still alive? thought he would have been lynched by now

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Another trouble for my Xtian faith.Which kain of palaver is this..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Pylony(m): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2016
Black Magic gone wrong.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by drss2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
ever811:
I have never heard or seen a very strong stupidity as that of south Africans.. how do this people survive with the mentality they HV gat as humans, remains a mystery..
dis one no be south african matter. na general african problem. cultist pastors ar using d name of christianity for business.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by georgylee: 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
This is madness...... He must face the music and jail for live........
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by shotin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
The world is truly coming to an end.... Check my signature
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2016
[size=14pt]When I simply say RE-TARDS everywhere now, many of them will say I am insulting them.
Just looking at the fake pastor is enough to tell me that he is re-tarded and many blacks claiming to be pastors and prophets are charlatans. And only idiots believe them.
Only few blacks think straight.

Why are majority of these people from these parts re-tarded?
They don't read.
FIE! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Worksunlimited: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
Girl Dies After "Miracle" Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her Body.See Photos

In a bid to perform miracle and demonstrate what he can do, a South African pastor has reportedly caused the death of a young girl after putting a heavy speaker on her...According to reports making the rounds on South Africa's social media, the girl died due to internal injuries she sustained...

Read the full story according to TheSouthernDaily;

Congregates of Mount Zion General Assembly went home with heads down this week Sunday after a failed demonstration of power by the church pastor when a girl fainted after he put a very big and heavy speaker on top of her, promising her that she would not feel pain. The woman has now died from internal injuries caused to her lungs.

Pastor Lethebo Rabalango had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasised that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith.

It is on this point that he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down. He then ordered Ushers to carry a big speaker and put on her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. As if it was not enough, he climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to suffocate the girl who remained quite for she had already passed out.

After seating on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close 5 minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise because she had fainted. It took some elders giving her first aid treatment that she came back but complained of a broken rib. She was then taken to hospital.

However, the pastor blamed the girl and accused her of having little faith for she could not withstand a very simple task. Pastor Lethabo can be accessed via his facebook Account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/girl-dies-after-miracle-prophet-puts.html

Ur headline and the contents are dissimilar....

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by emmkeffs(f): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
That speaker na die. Imagine a rat carrying two story building. the pastor for lie down make them put that horrible speaker for him belle and let's see how he will ascend to the other side in style. lwkmd. Religion I continue to say is mind control.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Paulsopulu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
amuokuko:
Make this pastor come put his speakers too on Nigeria, make this parasitic govt die...
supported

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Kingdom Of Heaven On Earth" Lagos Church Members Believe The Pastor Is Jesus / Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / 20 Years Later: How Bishop Benson Idahosa Really Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.