Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,501 members, 7,940,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) (64687 Views)

Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Reverend Father Carrying Gun In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Mtcheeew...what a pity that 85% of the "men of God" are fake or have little or no understanding about preaching the sermon
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by rabex123(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nigerian pastors and fake miracles

3 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ichommy(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2016
freecocoa:
If this man doesn't go to jail for murder, the whole of south Africa is a joke.

GBAM!!!

Iamkingzlee Baba, D babe wey dey press fone for your profile Pic eh.

Her hand pure o grin

*Cough

How u dey?

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by karrim4real(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
South-Africa Again shocked lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by LuvU2: 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
I hope the mugu is under arrest?
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by hibee4uall(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
cry

7 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by SuperSupremo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
Girl Dies After "Miracle" Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her Body.See Photos

In a bid to perform miracle and demonstrate what he can do, a South African pastor has reportedly caused the death of a young girl after putting a heavy speaker on her...According to reports making the rounds on South Africa's social media, the girl died due to internal injuries she sustained...

Read the full story according to TheSouthernDaily;

Congregates of Mount Zion General Assembly went home with heads down this week Sunday after a failed demonstration of power by the church pastor when a girl fainted after he put a very big and heavy speaker on top of her, promising her that she would not feel pain. The woman has now died from internal injuries caused to her lungs.

Pastor Lethebo Rabalango had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasised that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith.

It is on this point that he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down. He then ordered Ushers to carry a big speaker and put on her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. As if it was not enough, he climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to suffocate the girl who remained quite for she had already passed out.

After seating on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close 5 minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise because she had fainted. It took some elders giving her first aid treatment that she came back but complained of a broken rib. She was then taken to hospital.

However, the pastor blamed the girl and accused her of having little faith for she could not withstand a very simple task. Pastor Lethabo can be accessed via his facebook Account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/girl-dies-after-miracle-prophet-puts.html
Whenever i see my Christians brothers talk of prophets in this present days i go like.....

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Boss13: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Has this pastor been arrested?
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
I wonder what this pastors see of themselves!!! Too much pride, because of some imaginative being...

I was priviledged to slap a pastor few months ago(he was rude to me and I hate exchanging words), he said to me " if trully I serve a living God, you will never do good with that your hand"

I just came back from my 3rd trip to korea last week, since our argument..

YEYE peaople

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2016
And he is still walking freely ,hmm South Africa self
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by NigerianScholar: 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:
Girl Dies After "Miracle" Prophet Puts Big Speaker On Top Of Her Body.See Photos

In a bid to perform miracle and demonstrate what he can do, a South African pastor has reportedly caused the death of a young girl after putting a heavy speaker on her...According to reports making the rounds on South Africa's social media, the girl died due to internal injuries she sustained...

Congregates of Mount Zion General Assembly went home with heads down this week Sunday after a failed demonstration of power by the church pastor when a girl fainted after he put a very big and heavy speaker on top of her, promising her that she would not feel pain. The woman has now died from internal injuries caused to her lungs.

Pastor Lethebo Rabalango had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasised that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith.

It is on this point that he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down. He then ordered Ushers to carry a big speaker and put on her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. As if it was not enough, he climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to suffocate the girl who remained quite for she had already passed out.

After seating on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close 5 minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise because she had fainted. It took some elders giving her first aid treatment that she came back but complained of a broken rib. She was then taken to hospital.

However, the pastor blamed the girl and accused her of having little faith for she could not withstand a very simple task. Pastor Lethabo can be accessed via his facebook Account.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/girl-dies-after-miracle-prophet-puts.html
@ d bolded above. Since the girl has little faith. He that has plenty should let them do it on him

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by chelseajoy: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:

Hmmmm Ignoramus Rampageous, Ignorance on Rampage.

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Sponge3(m): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2016
“It ain’t those parts of the Bible that I can’t understand that bother me, it is the parts that I do understand.”
Mark Twain
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Is this how SA got the biggest economy in Africa
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by oladipo322(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
fake pastors everywhere.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 12:49pm On Aug 13, 2016
Jesus Christ!! This one is mad o undecided
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by NigerianScholar: 12:50pm On Aug 13, 2016
wolelove:
If that pastor is still out there walking freely and still preaching what I don't know, means this story is fake.

It looks staged.
Being able to get high quality pics. And no commotion or whatsoever. They didnt try to assist her tho

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by nijanigga: 12:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
wolelove:
If that pastor is still out there walking freely and still preaching what I don't know, means this story is fake.
what of T.B Joshua who killed hundreds?
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by loomer: 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na to paint the pastor prison cell in South African colour remain
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by iamord(m): 12:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
My goodness!!!! What sort of demented low iQ has infested a lot of black people brains?? As if being brainwashed and stupid is not enough.... '' Congregates of Mount Zion General Assembly went home with heads down'' oh!! It's a pity how do we go when majority of the people can reason.. Religion Notably in Africa is a scam

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Spells(m): 12:54pm On Aug 13, 2016
That pastor sha....... I taya for some miracle hunters oh
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by redcliff: 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:

this national Helm is no different from Hearts magazine that can just formulate stories from the top of their imaginations.. Damn!

1 Like

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by lordinoh(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2016
dainformant:

I still find it difficult to believe these stories. Does it mean that south Africans are just zombies.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by davibid: 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2016
Every jobless person

Now makes themselves pastors

lipsrsealed

tongue

And the gullible suffers in the hands of these con artists in name of deliverance

embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by Okite15(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
OK

meanwhile, check my signature...
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
why is it that every silly controversies coming frm churchs..its always from south african.....Oya south Africans pastors receive sense in jesus name
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by SirAfoy1(m): 1:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
what is the problem of our people for God sake. what kind of miracle you want to perform by carry big heavy speaker on someone, are you mad!
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by peacesamuel94(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2016
These are the kind of people dragging the name of Christ to the mud, Instead of performing a miracle he ended up a failed magician, I can't even relate how putting a speaker on her concerns her life problems. Indeed religion wrongly practiced is as bad as atheism!
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by javispj(m): 1:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin...funny joke..
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 1:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
If you die, you go die for nothing... Fela.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by juman(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2016
One of the easiest way to get fast money is to become christian priest in nigeria and some part of african countries.

Africa is a continent with senseless "leaders" that ruining their nations.

Then people seek God face to survive.
Re: Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) by exnovio(m): 1:16pm On Aug 13, 2016
Africans, we are too easily deceived. By these monsters who call themselves, pastors, prophets, bishops, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Prophet Tb Joshua Disciples / "I Held Meetings With Snakes..." - Peterside Idah, ex-Eagles Goalkeeper! / How A Married Woman Almost Seduced Me - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.