Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish (5455 Views)

i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / God Is Wicked- We Are Nothing But Spectacle In The Eyes Of The Lord / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

why did Jesus ask His disciples to Go into the WORLD to preach the gospel?

Why did he tell them that he was sent to save ONLY the lost sheep of Israel and warned them NOT to go into the world and preach to the gentiles about the coming kingdom of god that was at hand?. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by KunleOshob(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

why did Jesus ask His disciples to Go into the WORLD to preach the gospel?
noetic4 in allah's paradise someone is soon going to sued for libel and defamation off charactr on this forum, Abuzola be warned tongue grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mantraa: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
YES. . , .u will rot in hell. . , . then hell itself would be cast into an eternal lake of fire.

OUCH!! That's not very christian like. shocked
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Mazaje

Why did he tell them that he was sent to save ONLY the lost sheep of Israel and warned them NOT to go into the world and preach to the gentiles about the coming kingdom of god that was at hand?. . .

a. I cant find the word ONLY in that verse. . .why the LIES?

b. why did Jesus ask that the gospel be preached to all nations?

c. why was Paul sent to the gentiles?

noetic4 Huh in allah's paradise Huh someone is soon going to sued for libel and defamation off charactr on this forum, Abuzola be warned Tongue Grin

It was just my way of spitting them. . .after being banned by the slaves of allah 3 times today . . . .what would I be doing in allah's paradise? grin grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2009
mantraa:

OUCH!! That's not very christian like.  shocked

What do you mean. . .that is what true christianity teaches. . .believe in the myth or burn in hell forever, if not for the unnecessary fear that people have been indoctrinated with since childhood about this myth of hell nobody will practice or believe in any of the religious(christian and islam) myths we have around. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

@ Mazaje

a. I cant find the word ONLY in that verse. . .why the LIES?

He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.(Matthew 15:24). . .Now who is lying?

b. why did Jesus ask that the gospel be preached to all nations?

Why did he ask for the gospel and the kingdom of god that was already at  hand not to be preached to the gentiles and warned his disciples not to go near their cities when preaching about the kingdom of god that was at hand?. .

c. why was Paul sent to the gentiles?

If you have any words from jesus saying that he personally sent paul to preach to the gentiles pls bring it along. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
At the center of the dark ages stood the catholic church you ignorant loud-mouth. That period was also the worst form of persecution ever suffered by the true christian church.

Besides, before you start blabbing about "reading history books before trying to get into an argument with you about this stuff" (stuff u obviously know little about) . . . try acknowledging the websites whose material you plagiarise word for word.

The catholic church is oldest christian church with the apostle peter being the first pope of the roman catholic church.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 6:59pm On Sep 25, 2009
Atheists:

The catholic church is oldest christian church with the apostle peter being the first pope of the roman catholic church.

The highlighted statement above is false. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
Mr Atheists! Come on! Such cowardice? Shall i assume you DO NOT EVEN KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD ATHEIST? WHY STILL EVADING THESE QUESTIONS? LAZY? IS THAT ALSO THE SOURCE OF YOUR ATHEISM - LAZINESS?

Mr Atheists - This is becoming very embarrasing. I have THREE TIMES presented to you these questions and you keep running away. sTOP RUNNING AWAY. Unlike Huxley, Tudor, Mazaje and other atheists, you seem afraid to answer these VERY SIMPLE questions. If you cannot answer these questions, please call it a day and sign-off Nairaland.

I am still waiting for the answers to these questions.

1. Please define the term "Atheist"

2. Please give us your personal reasons for calling yourself an Atheist.

3. Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

4. Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-328706.0.html
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
@ Mazaje

what do u make of statements A and B.

A. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep in Israel. . . , . . till His death.

B. At His resurrection . . . . . He asked that the Gospel be preached to the whole WORLD and sent peter and Paul to the gentiles.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
The highlighted statement above is false. . .

The first pope is St Peter a disciple of Jesus

Source: Wikipedia
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 7:10pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

@ Mazaje

what do u make of statements A and B.

A. Jesus was sent to the lost sheep in Israel. . . ,  . . till His death.

B. At His resurrection . . . . . He asked that the Gospel be preached to the whole WORLD and sent peter and Paul to the gentiles.

Only that there is no where in the bible where jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel till his death. . .in fact it was written that he said he was going to judge only the 12 tribes of Israel with his 12 disciples in his heavenly kingdom. . .He warned his disciples not to go into the towns of the gentiles when preaching about the kingdom of god that was at hand. . .If you have any biblical passage where it was written that jesus himself told paul to go preach to the gentiles pls bring it on. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2009
what do u make of statements A and B?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2009
Atheists:

Gosh, this guy is such an unbelievable coward. Cannot even define Atheism, and he calls himself an atheist. Running away from simple questions for THREE DAYS NOW.

Even if we can take the other atheists on Nairaland seriously, this one we must surely ignore.

The guy is clueless.

Last chance, mate:

3. Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

4. Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by mazaje(m): 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2009
noetic4:

what do u make of statements A and B?

What I make of them is that they are your own making. . .you can disprove me by showing where it is written in the bible that jesus said that he was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel till after his death or where it is written that jesus said he personally sent paul. . .I at least have shown you where he said he was sent only to the lost tribe of Israel. . . .you called me a liar only for me to show you from the bible that you are the liar not me. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
what do u expect me to make of ur misguided mis-interpretations?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
please noetic, can you keep one of those virgins for me . . .

o, damn, i forgot i prefer experienced women. . .
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by noetic4: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2009
lolz grin grin . . , . .I am very sure that as soon as u "TASTE" this virgins, ur choice of exp women will change grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2009
THREE DAYS NOW.

Even if we can take the other atheists on Nairaland seriously, this one we must surely ignore.

The guy is clueless.

Last chance, mate:

I am @ the university now l can't give you a detailed response. When l get home l will answer the questions
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by DeepSight(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2009
ok, i dey wait
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by bawomolo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2009
yall go at it every single day.

grin
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2009
YES. . , .u will rot in hell. . , . then hell itself would be cast into an eternal lake of fire.

This is like going to a girl and telling her you want to enter into a relationship with her and when she says no you threaten to rape her for eternity. You now see why l call Christianity evil wicked rubbish ?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2009
Please define the term "Atheist"

One who doesn't believe in a god especially a personal who is concerned with the actions of humans

Please give us your personal reasons for calling yourself an Atheist.

The truth claims of religion are laughable.

Please explain to us why in your view, people who believe that the Universe was created by a Supernatural Mind are deluded/ suffering from a virus.

Where is your evidence for the gods existing ?Religious people are deluded/suffering from a virus of faith because they believe in incongruous things.

Please indicate what you might think of people who suppose that elements such as DNA, staggering in their complex customization for purpose, could have emerged by chance, or as the product of a universe without a mind.

In my eyes intelligence design is wolf in sheep's clothing. Intelligent design is creationism. The theory of evolution is a fact whether you like it or not. Remember in science what matters is not what you believe but you observe.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2009
Atheists:

Religious people are deluded/suffering from a virus of faith because they believe in incongruous things.

Please bear this in mind for later.

Atheists:

In my eyes intelligence design is wolf in sheep's clothing. Intelligent design is creationism. [size=15pt]The theory of evolution is a fact whether you like it or not. Remember in science what matters is not what you believe but you observe.[/size]

What is the observable proof of evolution?
thank you
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2009
What is the observable proof of evolution?
thank you

Visit the closet natural museum to where you live.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 26, 2009
Atheists:

Visit the closet natural museum to where you live.

I'm not interested in closet museums, i'm interested in REAL FACTS for evolution. C'mon, i thought you knew.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 12:59am On Sep 26, 2009
I'm not interested in closet museums, i'm interested in REAL FACTS for evolution. C'mon, i thought you knew.

I meant to say closest natural museums. By the way @ these museums they got lots of evidence in support of the theory of evolution. By have you ever wondered how flue vaccines and drugs are made ?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Allta(m): 1:48am On Sep 26, 2009
Atheists:

There is no evidence in the bible to even support this notion,  except for Matt 16:18, if the Catholic claims Peter is their first pope, then Protestants have the right to lay claims to Peter as well, and Christ as their founder. I know peeps will argue Catholic is the oldest Church; but don't forget that a pope is supposed to be elected by the College of Cardinals, who elected Peter? the other 11 disciples? Jesus? Assuming Peter was the head of the Christian community in Rome those days, what evidence thereis that the Church community, then, ran with the Catholic beliefs/doctrines? Isn't it amazing that they believe Christ founded Catholic Church? I stand to be corrected on this: Catholics do tithe, init? There is no evidence that Peter, Paul or the Christian community tithed in NT. Why must we then believe Catholic Church was instituted by Christ with Peter the pope?

Atheists:

I meant to say closest natural museums. By the way @ these museums they got lots of  evidence in support of  the theory of evolution. By have you ever wondered how flue vaccines and drugs are made ?

Maybe on my way, I will branch the national museum of catholic arts and history. I might find a statue of an Angel, Jesus, Mary, or even Elijah, Noah and perhaps Adam and Eve's. Oh! Maybe I might find the statues of dinosaurs more appealing, or perhaps a prokaryotes. Actually, they'll be able to show me a movie of how Earth was formed from the accretion disc revolving round the young Sun and perhaps how come Earth collided with Theia to form moonlets. They might be able to show me how RNA was formed and how it developed into DNA.

IMO, Evolution has no physical proof of origin, just as there is no "physical proof of God", not yet anyways. If you think Evolution is complete, then where did the Sun comes from? formed about 4.57 billion years ago when a hydrogen molecular cloud collapsed? what's the origin of those hydrogen molecular clouds?
The formation and evolution of the Solar System is estimated to have begun 4.6 billion years ago with the gravitational collapse of a small part of a giant molecular cloud.
What's the origin of this giant molecular cloud?
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 2:00am On Sep 26, 2009
@Alta

It is an well known and established fact that the first pope of the church of Rome was St Peter. The mere fact that it is not written in the bible does not make it false.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Allta(m): 2:28am On Sep 26, 2009
Atheists:

@Alta
It is an well known and established fact that the first pope of the church of Rome was St Peter. The mere fact that it is not written in the bible does not make it false.
Established by the Catholic Church but not proven from the Bible, surely not? If Peter was the soverign head (bishop of rome); how come Paul opposed Peter to his face? How come Peter was wrong as a sovereign pope over the Church in Rome? I mean, who could try such a thing in modern times? How can the "Head" not act in line with the truth of the gospel? Paul even referred Peter to as having hypocrisy. I'm not saying popes are meant to be perfect, but their authority should never and ought not to be questioned within the Church in Rome.
Gal 2:11-14
11 When Peter came to Antioch, I(Paul) opposed him to his face, because he was clearly in the wrong.
12 Before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group.
13 The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.
14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?
The Fact that the Catholic Church tells us or establishes that Peter was their first Pope/Bishop doesn't make it the truth at all. Anything not in the Bible for me will always be questionable. And you're right not everything is in the Bible, but if Paul can question Peter's authority in the Bible, then IMO Peter is not a sovereign or governing head of the Church at the time.
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Atheists: 2:36am On Sep 26, 2009
@Alta

The bible is a book full of lies. Only people infected by the virus of faith would believe that book is the infallible word of god
Re: Christianity Is Wicked Rubbish by Nobody: 2:46am On Sep 26, 2009
@noetic4,nobody sent paul message o not even jesus,just his own ways tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A "Marine Kingdom" Cult? / . / God Wants Me To Kill My Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.