Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,740 members, 7,965,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:57 PM

Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! (731 Views)

Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail / PICTURED: Woman Gets Pregnant After Intimate With Dead Man / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by whitelexi(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
A US woman has stunned doctors by achieving a rare medical marvel - falling pregnant while pregnant.
Julia Grovenburg and her husband Todd were shocked to learn she would be giving birth to two babies, but not twins.

The couple attended an ultrasound appointment believing Mrs Grovenburg was just over eight weeks pregnant.

But the scan showed two babies, separated by two-and-a-half weeks - with one clearly more developed than the other.

"[When] she said, 'and baby number two has got a healthy little heartbeat,' - I just started gagging," Mrs Grovenburg told broadcaster KFSM-TV in Arkansas.

"[We were] both in shock," her husband added.

He went on: "We were trying to put the timelines together and everything.

"We had known she had had a migraine and been at the hospital and actually had a pregnancy test at the time that one would've been conceived, "

His wife continued: "We feel blessed to have something so rare and as of this point they're perfectly healthy."

Doctors suspect an extraordinarily uncommon situation called superfetation, which means conceiving when already pregnant.

[size=18pt]Damn![/size]

I keep hearing people say that sleeping with your wife is good for her when she's ready to deliver. . .  So my question now is, guys will u still fire your wife while she's pregnant??
This woman was 8 and half months pregnant and now her husband don score again cheesy
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by Brace1: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2009
Interesting!
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by agathamari(f): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2009
the woman was 2 1/2 weeks pregnant when the second fetus implanted  not 8 1/2 months (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/33006136/ns/health-kids_and_parenting/)

this one had 4 babies in 2001 she got pregnant for the second time at 3 months  (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/1651259.stm)
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by StellaN3(f): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2009
Amebo we done hear that news b4 so undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
wow is it the same womb these babies are residing at? how is that even possible?
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by MissyB1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^ Somethings You can't explain. cheesy
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by lonelypal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
:-XSIGNS OF D LAST HOUR lipsrsealed

Nw this beats science grin
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by 190: 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2009
if it aint my switie pie platinumk gettin pregnant wit my 2nd child less than 2months later!

lurv ya! kiss
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by OvieE: 11:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
I was surprise myself when I heard the news. God is so wonderful.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by TheSeeker(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
When things like this happen, it shouldn't come as a surprise anymore because we've heard the weirdest thing happened before as well as we've seen a lot more.
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by 190: 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^ Like U henry

when u became the world most weirest wirdo to grace the grasses of nairaland
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by TheSeeker(m): 11:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
^^^ Who told you my name is Henry?
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by AniLee(f): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

When things like this happen, it shouldn't come as a surprise anymore because we've heard the weirdest thing happened before as well as we've seen a lot more.

true that
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by agathamari(f): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

wow is it the same womb these babies are residing at? how is that even possible?

you can continue to ovulate up to the 3rd month of your pregnacy, there is also conditioncalled bicornuate uterus which basicaly means your uterus is split forming two chambers alowing a pregnancy in both at seperate times
Re: Woman Gets Pregnant While Already Pregnant! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2009
agathamari:

you can continue to ovulate up to the 3rd month of your pregnacy, there is also conditioncalled bicornuate uterus which basicaly means your uterus is split forming two chambers alowing a pregnancy in both at seperate times
Wowsers didnt know that thanks for the info. Wonders shall never end because I know this is a very rare case.

(1) (Reply)

I Need True Love Very Fast / Ladies, Can You Marry A Politician That Is Not A Graduate / Ladies N Their Men's Ex's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.