Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,953 members, 7,873,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On (145073 Views)

CBN Recruitment 2017/2018 – Click Here To Apply. / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari / Illegal And Nepotistic CBN Recruitment. Nigeria Is Beyond Repair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 24, 2017
Exactly

I met Nelzone at Nexzon when I applied for Nirsal grin

Eseose9:

lol Nexzone the agency that conducted CBT and interview

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 8:58am On Feb 27, 2017
Eseose9:

lol Nexzone the agency that conducted CBT and interview

Hahahahahahahha ( grin grin grin. Laff want to kill me ooooo. See set up. Come on guys. Come on... I didn't even notice all this similarities since, nelzone and nexzone.... Hmmmmm. Nelzone and Nirsal... Mehnnn. I must get this job...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nelzone(m): 8:59am On Feb 27, 2017
Laburos:
Exactly

I met Nelzone at Nexzon when I applied for Nirsal grin

Hahahahahahaha Laburos abeg ooooo. The boss himself. Your boy is loyal ooo. Tell NIRSAL to remember us naaaaa. February is almost finished o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 27, 2017
They have started sending out Letters I have seen one for a Supervisor I believe urs is on the way Insha Allah.

Nelzone:

Hahahahahahaha Laburos abeg ooooo. The boss himself. Your boy is loyal ooo. Tell NIRSAL to remember us naaaaa. February is almost finished o
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by missyred: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2017
Laburos:
They have started sending out Letters I have seen one for a Supervisor I believe urs is on the way Insha Allah.

I also saw one for the post of supervisor this morning. I pray ours is on the way!

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2017
Insha Allah

missyred:

I also saw one for the post of supervisor this morning. I pray ours is on the way!
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 10:53am On Feb 27, 2017
missyred:

Where are you guys seeing it
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by missyred: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2017
Eseose9:

Where are you guys seeing it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2017
[quote author=missyred post=54102176][/quote]
wow congrats to the person
But was it through mail or phone call
do we have to travel down to Abuja to get the appointment later
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2017
May the Almighty help us all. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2017
hello house, has anybody for analyst been contacted... pls tell us ohhhh
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2017
owizy:
hello house, has anybody for analyst been contacted... pls tell us ohhhh

I don't think so
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
All supervisors have been sent their offer letters
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2017
bizguru000:
All supervisors have been sent their offer letters
do u mean everyone intaviud 4 supavisor got apointment leta? Pls xplain
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2017
sayittome:

do u mean everyone intaviud 4 supavisor got apointment leta? Pls xplain

Only those that scaled through/successful candidates were contacted
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
bizguru000:

What abt Analyst
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Eseose9:

What abt Analyst
Letters for Analysts will be issued soon
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2017
bizguru000:

Nawa o. Anyway tanks sha
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
bizguru000:

Letters for Analysts will be issued soon

Some analysts with long legs were called but I expect more to be call, let’s just keep praying. Because it seems something is wrong in the process along the way.

By the way let's keep TRD alive, is not time to fight but time to be together.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2017
I don't want to fight anymore, we just want to be in nirsal!!! abi o.
so everyone is invited to share something in order to keep mind and body together.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by usaratushehu90: 8:42pm On Feb 27, 2017
@ olybaby n co, hv u also received ur letters?
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2017
frustum:

Some analysts with long legs were called but I expect more to be call, let’s just keep praying. Because it seems something is wrong in the process along the way.

By the way let's keep TRD alive, is not time to fight but time to be together.
I heared that too today. Dont really know wat to tink now. I guese we jst need to have faith and be optimistic
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by olybaby50(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2017
usaratushehu90:
@ olybaby n co, hv u also received ur letters?

For where! I gave up on Nirsal long ago but not on my future endeavor. I heard they did a lot of magic.
Congrats to those that were called and good luck to those that are expecting. Remember, God can because of one person re-arrange the whole process.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by iatrsb: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2017
Its GODs doing to get the job or not. But NIRSAL shouldn't have made people to waste their time and resources going for interview to Lagos and Abuja for GODs sake during this hard times, Haba, its not fair.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2017
iatrsb:
Its GODs doing to get the job or not. But NIRSAL shouldn't have made people to waste their time and resources going for interview to Lagos and Abuja for GODs sake during this hard times, Haba, its not fair.

Everyone is resuming March 6th...
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Eseose9(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2017
bizguru000:

does it means they are through with sending out mails to successful applicants? both analyst and supervisors?

nawa
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 28, 2017
So this is the end of NIRSAL Hope?

All I can say is "God alone I worship and God alone I ask for help" ya Allah help me with what the best for me. Amin.

bizguru000:

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by omah88: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2017
Please , i want to confirm if the have finished sending out letters. Please can someone answer that, because evryone i Know did not get an offer letter.
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by bizguru000: 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2017
omah88:
Please , i want to confirm if the have finished sending out letters. Please can someone answer that, because evryone i Know did not get an offer letter.

Thats right... Everyone has been contacted(given offer letters) to resume on Monday
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by frustum: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
bizguru000:

Thats right... Everyone has been contacted(given offer letters) to resume on Monday

I can disagree with you, more letters will be roll out

2 Likes

Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by owizy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
any analyst in the house that got called pls notify us....
Re: Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On by sayittome(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2017
frustum:

I can disagree with you, more letters will be roll out
What makes u so sure?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.