Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,096 members, 7,913,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:22 PM

Do You See Yourself Constantly Lacking Focus? Here Is A New Cure!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You See Yourself Constantly Lacking Focus? Here Is A New Cure!!! (466 Views)

If You Constantly Deprive Yourself Of Sleep, This Will Happen To You / 10 Signs Your Body IMMEDIATELY Needs More Water That People CONSTANTLY Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You See Yourself Constantly Lacking Focus? Here Is A New Cure!!! by Edweenadubem: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2016
Daily Meditation is the new cure!!!
Meditation is the act of transforming the mind, which will help develop concentration, clarity, emotional positivism and a calm seeing of the true nature of things. I can define it from my experience as a state of thoughtful awareness in which the excessive stress producing activity in the brain is being neutralised, without altering the brains alertness and effectiveness. This will in turn help to improve focus and concentration. It equally helps manage stress and anxiety disorder.

There are 3 forms of Meditation according to the Maharishi school, they are:

1.Self Transcending (Transcendental Meditation)
2.Open Monitoring
3.Focus and Concentration

They have been classified in these categories based on the effort required to practise it, its impact on the brain and benefits generally. The Transcendental Meditation is the most common of them, and that is the type of meditation I have being practising that has left me with some great improvements that am going to be sharing with you.

Here are some benefits I have realised from this mind blowing exercise:

1.It improves focus and concentration. I can indeed attest to this one because my mind wanders off a lot. It has helped me improve my concentration level.
2.Helps you feel more connected to people, things, ideas etc.
3.Reduces Insomnia. It can really help one sleep better at night.
4.Helps improve your Mood and Emotionally Intelligence.
5.Increases Optimism, Relaxation and Awareness.
6.Helps Ignore Distractions.
7.Better Information Processing. I believe this one because a friend of mine told me how her GRE Verbal score went from 142 to a whooping 165 after she practised meditation 4 times a week. She believed it helped her process the Verbose and Confusing Verbal Section of the GRE exam that most people dread.

For more information visit-https://edweenadubemsblog.com/2016/08/03/the-benefits-of-meditation/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

New Orthopedic Matresses To Cure Ur Back Pain Issues N Longevity / Who Should Be Blame In This Situation / Health Insurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.