Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years (13575 Views)

See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / How To Seduce Any Woman Of Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2009
evil666:

@foolish FL Gators

You just woke up this early morning to press your uncle computer and u feel u can yan dust. Listen better be careful what u say,dont involve urself in what u will  regret. a word should be enough for you, but been foolish , i will see
All this gibberish still doesnt change the FACT that you're an ignoramus idiot
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2009
FL Gators:

All this gibberish still doesnt change the FACT that you're an ignoramus idiot

will have to leave u in your ignorance for now because u are a jobless idiot, but wen i am ready for you, i will see what will help you.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2009
evil666:

will have to leave u in your ignorance for now because u are a jobless idiot, but wen i am ready for you, i will see what will help you.
When you're ready?

You mean after u done diggin up an old woman's grave and bleeping her, you'll come back here and explain to NL why those are the only type of women that would let you touch them with your pencil-eraser size penis?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ben13: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2009
I can't shout.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 9:15am On Oct 20, 2009
abeg am sorry 2 do amebo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, bt has d deed been done
hwd it go??
z she still alive?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by KennyG6(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2009
baybbootz:

abeg am sorry 2 do amebo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed, bt has d deed been done
hwd it go??
z she still alive?
yes it has been done madam amebo, grin grin grin wr hav u been?
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by baybbootz(f): 10:52am On Oct 20, 2009
yes it has been done madam amebo, wr hav u been?
ahn ahn no updates or pics
evil i hope panti z treating u well tho

kenny dearest am here ooo, hv been trying 2form busy lately tongue tongue
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by KennyG6(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2009
baybbootz:

ahn ahn no updates or pics
evil i hope panti z treating u well tho

kenny dearest am here ooo, hv been trying 2form busy lately tongue tongue
well done keep forming ooooo grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by gaphy(m): 9:27am On Oct 22, 2009
U're a sick pervert
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by mahogany28: 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
simply retarded. angry
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
[size=13pt]I ALLOW EVERYONE TO FOLLOW THE DICTATES OF HIS OWN NATURE, BUT HE THAT OPPOSES ME WILL REGRET IT SORELY. sad[/size]
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sozons(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2010
is there no young girl in your territory? better change your mind and ask god to forgive.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by manlebe: 11:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
this dude is only joking, sorry 4 u ooo,if u dey craze no craze com ma side
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
[size=13pt]Bad advice. . . . .!!! angry angry angry[/size]
sozons:

is there no young girl in your territory? better change your mind and ask god to forgive.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by kemze(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2011
disgusting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2011
Whats even more disgusting is you digging up this old thread.
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by pwiz(m): 1:55pm On Jan 28, 2011
Oboy i dey laff hard bcoz of dis phucking thread hehehehehe, Satanic minded human grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by sylve11: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Whats even more disgusting is you digging up this old thread.

lol. grin i can't imagine myself clicking this topic angry cool
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Nothing is disguesting here jare. . . grin grin lipsrsealed[/size]

kemze:

disgusting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by kcwhyte: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2011
pervert!!!!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by yusuf2(m): 9:59pm On Jan 31, 2011
sylve11:

lol. grin i can't imagine myself clicking this topic angry cool
But u actually did, and went further to post undecided
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:10pm On Feb 06, 2011
[size=13pt]hehehehehe. . . .friend , glad you did notice something here . now , you have idea about some of the people we share with online.

what a brain! cheesy cheesy grin wink
[/size]

yusuf_@:

But u actually did, and went further to post undecided
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by harakiri(m): 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2011
Human beings can be so utterly predictable and its sad! A guy (who i'm sure is an old nairalander) opens a new id, creates a mind boggling thread and people are already responding with enthusiastic passion without a care in the world if its real or not. This means that if i had the time to waste, i could open mind-rendering-sickening-threads that could stretch to 60 pages within 2 days. When will people start using their heads? No wonder MOG'S and pastors are rich. All they need to do is create a buzz with juicy fake testimonies of "miracles and divine intervention" and crowds will troop in thousands. If there's anything like an IQ pill, then Nigerians need it! The gullibility of my people is beyond embarassing!
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by Dsense(m): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
OP.
YOU ARE WELL AT ALL grin grin
Re: Sex With A Very Old Woman Of About 120 Years by evil666(m): 11:10am On Feb 11, 2011
harakiri:

Human beings can be so utterly predictable and its sad! A guy (who i'm sure is an old nairalander) opens a new id, creates a mind boggling thread and people are already responding with enthusiastic passion without a care in the world if its real or not. This means that if i had the time to waste, i could open mind-rendering-sickening-threads that could stretch to 60 pages within 2 days. When will people start using their heads? No wonder MOG'S and pastors are rich. All they need to do is create a buzz with juicy fake testimonies of "miracles and divine intervention" and crowds will troop in thousands. If there's anything like an IQ pill, then Nigerians need it! The gullibility of my people is beyond embarassing!

If i may ask,why do you think its not real? don't know if you will be suprised if i tell you she's still on!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / Help, I'm In Love With My Cousin's Wife's Sister! / I just slept With My Cousin & i Don't Feel Remorse, am I Possessed?(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.