Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. (15857 Views)

Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" / List Of People I Saw Going to Hell: Footballers & Fans, Musicians, Non-Tithers.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:09am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic:

What I'll bother with instead is a little musing about the subject of hell and the afterlife and heaven, and how bizarre it all is. embarassed .

Hell, for instance. Imagine a child of 4 eats a bean Cake''Moi _Moi'' after her mother told her not to, and her parents sentence her to be constantly tortured for the rest of her life as punishment. That idea looks quite gentle and benign compared to the idea of hell that is in some sense orthodox (though in what sense is not altogether clear to me, but of that later). We live a few decades, and then after that, if we are 'sinners', simply because we are born to do it and later, we are tortured forever. It's sadistic enough, but along with that, it doesn't even make sense. What's the point? huh , a Perfect God Creating imperfect human means he has never been perfect. We are Created in gods Own Image .Right?, so why does he get pissed off when we are like him?. Hes a Sinner. . .We are Sinners, so whats the difference or the big deal here?.And besides what's the point, what's the reason? What's the reason for the grotesque lack of proportion?

What's god supposed to be accomplishing by this? Not teaching, not reformation, not improvement - because it's eternal. So, what then? Nothing makes sense except sheer unadulterated revenge, but revenge that goes beyond the wildest fantasies of human sadism. And it's an all-powerful being who is doing this, so it's not as if it's a fair fight.

So the truth is that people who believe in hell believe in a god that is truly bottomlessly disgusting and loathsome. A god that inflicts utterly futile pointless useless suffering on sentient thinking animals forever and ever and ever. Also, what does I Corinthians 5 mean? What does it mean to deliver someone to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved? If someone is delivered to Satan, the spirit isn't saved.
[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Kunbee: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2009
chika98:

The topic alone is enough for the poster to actually go to hell

Abi oooo

bawomolo:

wanna join the party. HOT girls like you would fit in hell grin

Not interested lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:24am On Oct 15, 2009
[size=13pt]Kunbee. . . . . you gat to Love flirting in HELL, Im SATAN and on the dangz hot zone of Misikal. Hey Lady, WELCOME2HELL. . . . .  . . . . !!!grin  wink singing*[/size]
Kunbee:

Not interested lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

@manmuswac,dnt bother adding my name cos the angel just issued me my own receipt for my 72virgins in paradise grin grin grin
Well u better produce the[b] receipt [/b]take a picture and upload a copy here on nairaland otherwise your name is going straight on the list for HELLFIRE. tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by morpheus24: 8:02pm On Oct 15, 2009
Add my name to that list:

The day the world will end I will be chillin with my ipod listening to this soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QahzbgUVwk&feature=related

If I am gonna go might as well go in a good mood to whereever I am going.

HEHEHEHEHEHE!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2009
@Morph

Stop the self disillusion
cant you read the fire in it? - it ll burn your ipod angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:35am On Oct 16, 2009
which is better, to go to HELL a place of everlasting sin and torment or to go to HEAVEN a place of everlasting praise and worship
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2009
heaven is better jor!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by richcookie(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
hELL IS A CONCEPT OF false imagination! If you follow the logic of who goes to hell then everyone belongs. The idea that you would be punished when you die, is so lame that only the foolish and ignorant souls believe it. Open your eyes and you will see that is not the case. The only real thing is that right now you're reading this page. Please dont buy into the concept that you need to suffer so that you can enjoy in heaven. I mean consider the source. The christian church that have committed abominations upon abominations over the past centuries. Remember slavery was implemented by the christian missionaries. If you cannot open your eyes to plainly see that all is not what you've been told, then goodluck on your way to heaven. Oh! but you're a sinner, sorry, no room for you!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by NWFX(m): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2009
HELL? OUR GOD IS LOVING AND CARING embarassed BUT HE CURSED ADAM BECAUSE OF A 20 NAIRA FRUIT AND NOW HE WANTS US TO FORGIVE AND FORGET.HMMMMM WHAT A LAME STORY. ITS EITHER IT NEVER HAPPENED OR GOD IS PLAIN WICKED ! EITHER WAY, RELIGION IS INSANE ! AND ITS COMING DOWN.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by NWFX(m): 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2009
I DON'T REALLY GET THIS CONCEPT OF HELL.THE OMNIPOTENT,OMNIWHATEVER GOD JUST CREATED US IN THIS TINY PART OF THE UNIVERSE JUST TO COOK OUR ASSES IN HELL.WHAT A GOD. embarassed IF THATS TRULY THE CASE THEN HOW IS HITLER DIFFERENT? lipsrsealed
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2009
grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2009
Where is the next list angel Gab
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by youngies(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2009
Banom please desist from taking egunje to remove some names from the list.
DO NOT add or remove from the list again.

Your punishment for this sin maybe that when everybody has either gone to HELL, HEAVEN or PARADISE, you will be the only one left here on earth with tpia of course
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Abuzola(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2009
'remember when God will say (on day of resurrection,'O jesus , son of mary ! Remember my favour to you and your mother when I supported you with Ruhul Qudus (Gabriel), so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity and when i taught you writing , Al hikmah, the torah and the Gospel

and when you made out of the clay a figure like that of a bird, by My permission and you breathed into it and it became a bird by My permission and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My permission and when you brought forth the dead by My permission and when i restrained the children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) as you came to them with clear proofs and the disbelievers amongst them said,'this is nothing but evident magic' Quran 5:110
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2009
@Abuzola, abio my brother,

pls upload it now on my yahoo
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2009
uplawal:

@dgreatrock,see who is talking,is it not the same BANOM that av been chatting with u on checking one website i think,pls wake up grin

you thought i didnt know? angry
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2009
Topic. . . .
Ogaga
MayKelly. . . . shocked grin
Daffidi
ManMustWank
Banom
Chrisbenegor
Krayola
Dgreatrock
Tudor
Atheist
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Horus(m): 10:26am On Nov 09, 2009
The list of nairaland members that will go to hell.
4, Tudor
5,Mazaje
6, bawomolo
7,Spikedcylinder
8, Naira
9, Atheist,
10, Okija_juju
11, Satan
12, Deep sight
13, Abuzola
14, Bindex
15 Krayola
16, Mushin
17, Pastor AIO
18, DaHitler
19, Manmustwac
20,Noetic ( for being a hypocrite)

Where is my name?
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2009
Horus:

The list of nairaland members that will go to hell.
4, Tudor
5,Mazaje
6, bawomolo
7,Spikedcylinder
8, Naira
9, Atheist,
10, Okija_juju
11, Satan
12, Deep sight
13, Abuzola
14, Bindex
15 Krayola
16, Mushin
17, Pastor AIO
18, DaHitler
19, Manmustwac
20,Noetic ( for being a hypocrite)

Where is my name?

21, Horus angry

Are you happy now tongue
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 11:32am On Nov 09, 2009
@Banon
Your list is not complete your missing some names for hellfire

1)Horus
2)duduspace
3)toneyb
4)Riff Raff
5)Jagunlabi
6)Chrisbenogor
7)mantraa
coolascony
9)idinrente
10)bloodshed
12)wirinet
13)Sun God
14)Dogmafree
15)Michelin89
16)Kag
17)Adam Brody
18)Madamkoko
19)nferyn
20)WesleyanA
21)Crackles

Horus your name was first on my list for imaginary hell.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt]Dgreat my bro bico that one is too hard for horus . . .are you sure you added his name with clear conscience so?[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Ogaga
no naa, no bad conscience
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2009
[size=13pt] cool .[/size]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2009
you are welcome
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Maykelly(f): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . . .
Ogaga
Daffidi
ManMustWank
Banom
Chrisbenegor
Krayola
Dgreatrock
Tudor
Atheist

For I am not afraid; for my destination is SURE to "LIVE to Reign with Christ FOREVER"
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by MrCrackles(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2009
May kelly:

For I am not afraid; for my destination is SURE to "LIVE to Reign with Christ FOREVER"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Yisraylite(m): 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2009
As the resident Nairaland Anti Christ, I'm shocked and appaulled that I did not make this list, so please add Yisraylite

I love being an Anti Christ  its so much fun, If I ever get a hold of your non existent Jesus,I'll personally kick the snot right out of him,I shall beat his ass,while Abba YAHAWAH takes care of the rest of the Earth's GODS

[b] 1Chron 16:26 for all the Gods (Elohim) of the people are demons: but YAHAWAH made the heavens.

Yer 10:11 thus you shall say to them: "The gods (elohim) that have not made the heavens and the
earth shall perish from the earth and from under these heavens."

Psa 95:3 For you O YAHAWAH, are our Almighty Heavenly Father, and a Great King above all gods(elohim).

Isa 43:11   I, even I, am YAHAWAH, and besides Me there is no savior. (so much for Jesus Christ a.k.a  Ea-Zeus Christos)

Hsa 13:4 "Yet I am YAHAWAH your FATHER ever since the land of Egypt, And you will acknowledge no power or authority but Me; For there is no savior besides Me.
( so much for Jesus Christ a.k.a Ea Zeus the healer, Iesous, Iesus,  etc)

Psa 96:4 For YAHAWAH is Great, and Greatly to be praised: He is to be Reverenced above all gods (elohim).

Psa 97:9 For You, O YAHAWAH are the Most High above all the earth: You are exalted above every god (el)

Zep 2:11 YAHAWAH will be awesome to them, For He will reduce to nothing all the gods of the earth; People shall worship Him, Each one from his place, Indeed all the shores of the nations

Psa 106:21 They forgot YAHAWAH their SAVIOR, Who had done great things in Egypt

Isa 43:12   I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, and there was no strange god (el) among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” "that I am YAHAWAH.

Isa 49:26 I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know That I, YAHAWAH, am your SAVIOR, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Yaaqob." 
[/b]
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Yisraelite
your still new i forgot all about you.
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by dgreatrock(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic. . . .
Ogaga
Daffidi
ManMustWank
Banom
Chrisbenegor
Krayola
DgreatrockMrCrackles tongue
Tudor
Atheist

Me ke! That hell fire go become heaven automatically! Sharp Sharp!!!!
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by Yisraylite(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ manmustwac

Good looking out Bro! cool

More New testament contradictions
Rev 20:14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death

Ain't all who go to hell supposed to burn forever? so how come Hell and death are cast into the lake of Fire or Lava to be destroyed? If hell is destroyed how are people going to burn forever?

You confused brain washed Christians don't even know what you own book says about Hell, So let me enlighten you all  cool

Hell in your fake new testament is a gross mistranslation of the Amharic(ancient hebrew) word sheol which means the grave or the pit which is dug when someone is about to be buried. The whole concept of Hell comes from  greco roman mythology and grafted into christian religious dogma, for those interested in this topic, please look up the book Dante's inferno!

Psa 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption

Does this mean that the Creator let His Holy One go to Hell?

The correct translation is this

Psa 16:10 For You  will not leave me  in sheol(the grave); neither will you suffer your Holy One to see corruption 

Isa 26:19  Your dead shall live; Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, you who dwell in dust; For your dew is like the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isa 66:23  And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, says YAHAWAH.

All flesh shall come to worship The Creator,The Almighty Power (Allahayam) Who is YAHAWAH,
Re: Names Of Nairaland Members That Will Go To Hell. by manmustwac(m): 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
@Yisraelite
This topic is for nairalanders who are going to hell. Pls do not derail the topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Evolution 101 / When Faiths Collide (lordnicklaus Vs Otemanuduno) / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.