Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,891 members, 7,895,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To Compliment A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Compliment A Woman (1141 Views)

My Girlfriend's Compliment After Sex Amuses Me. / How Can A Guy Compliment A Girl's Boobs Without Sounding Like A Pervert? / 15 Things Most Nigerian Girls Says When You Compliment Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Compliment A Woman by harrison12(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Have you ever as a man thought within you what women really want in a relationship? I know you might say, “They need money, clothes, shoes, jewelleries and all that”. You are quite right to think and say that way but there is more to just buying her all those things.

Showering a woman with all the physical needs is not really the intents of her heart. A woman wants a man who can always bless her with kind emotional words.

Complimenting your woman on what she has done shows how appreciative you are.
Compliments are good in ensuring a tight relationship and strong emotional love between the two lovers.

Girls love it when they are complimented and their hearts tend to melt whenever their men speak from their heart.

The problem in most relationship nowadays is that most men see compliment as referring to the physical aspects of the woman. Though, compliments could also go in that direction but it’s also important to compliment a woman based on her character.

Most women don’t find it serious when men compliment their physical appearance, they see it as flattery. You can compliment her inner attributes and characters.

Compliments though might look less important in the sight of men, but in the sight of women, it’s very important. So, men should fall in line.

Like i said before, your gifts are not too important. What’s the need of giving your girl-friend/wife a gift when you have not one day appreciated her? Take her on a night date, spoil her with enough goodies and don’t forget to compliment her beauty, her character and all about her that needs to be complimented.

You might as well be wondering what kind of compliments you can give your girl-friend/wife.
No need to worry, there are numerous compliments you can give a woman that would show how caring, loving and appreciative you are.

read morehere
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:02pm On Aug 17, 2016
So There's A Manual For Complimenting Women Now? Where Have All The Real Men Gone?

1 Like

Re: How To Compliment A Woman by harrison12(m): 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2016
you can say that again my brother

women are no longer happy that men are no longer showering them with compliments
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Double Post
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by cliquevibes(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Best way is 2 say "Hello baby, U set ma soul on fire, keep it burning burning".....

1 Like

Re: How To Compliment A Woman by harrison12(m): 6:46am On Aug 18, 2016
cliquevibes:
Best way is 2 say "Hello baby, U set ma soul on fire, keep it burning burning".....
you set my soul on fire?
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by cliquevibes(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
harrison12:
you set my soul on fire?
Yes na, it works evverytime
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by cliquevibes(m): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
harrison12:
you set my soul on fire?
Yes na, it works everytime
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by thoughter: 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
If you have to read a book before you know how to compliment a woman. You're not a real man,
#Thoughter
Re: How To Compliment A Woman by harrison12(m): 11:47am On Aug 21, 2016
thoughter:
If you have to read a book before you know how to compliment a woman. You're not a real man,
#Thoughter
you are quite right friend, but the truth is that some men still lack words to use on their women...which if they read, i believe words will flow out of their mouth freely

(1) (Reply)

See The nvde She Sent For Me (picture) / See What This Girl Did To A Guy Who Has Been Begging Her For Sex For 4 Years / She Changed Overnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.