Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,649 members, 7,889,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves (1413 Views)

Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 / Is God All Merciful? If He Is All Merciful, Is He All Powerful? / Is God All There Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2016
I urge Nigerians to stop using the term 'MEN OF GOD'
These men referred to as men of God are actually men of thieves and rituals(From Adeboye to Lazarus Mouka).

The more you remain hypnotised in their ministries, the more your life become worst.
God does not have anyone special to him, only satan(yahweh) does. The more Nigerians remain in the ministry of the so-called men of god, the more they shall remain backward in life.

ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT RESIDE IN RELIGION. HE CREATED THE WORLD AND THE BRAIN. BUT SOME DECIDED TO USE THEIR BRAIN WHILE OTHERS DECIDED TO WORSHIP THE BRAIN OF OTHERS AND CALL IT god.

THINK DEEP, GOD IS NOT IN RELIGION.

Visit this link to see mysteries https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 18, 2016
you are the deluded soul and the hypnotised one here.

Keep blaspheming, while they keep spreading the gospel(goodnews) to the world. If they are to remain poor, how will they reach out to nations and share the gospel?, how will they help the needy?.. Where were you when they had nothing?..you mean men of GOD should be poor or what?... Smh!!!

You're too dumb to realise all these because of your anti-christ nature.... Keep living the life of deception....You're in a state of confusion filled with conspiracy theories 'nd doctrines, you can't even help yourself, or reach out to people...

But brethren, lemme get this to your notice! This is the worst you can do, because GOD had already told us about people like you. Everything you say is DOA, so try again nextime or somewhere else. Better still, get a life ..

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2016
The seer of indomie reverend, sorry Domino reverad, returns

1 Like

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:35am On Aug 18, 2016
Boring

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Pureheart91(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2016
B4 jumpin into conclusions about a very crucial mater, why dont u tke time 2 dig up euf evidence, cos u using the doctrine of one man to judge anoda man.. Truth be told, many GO's myt have devaited from d laid down doctrine of Jesus in d bible to suit dier belief and way of life, but you dont have to apply a deductive reasonin whereby because Many are doin so,den all are doin so...by d way u dont judge from d state of wealth of one to anoda, because weda u like it or not both d poor n rich were created by God and dere wud be many poor pple on earth compared to d rich dahs d balance of Nature.

So plss i beg u, be careful of wat u Utter cos it wud judge u latter.

2 Likes

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jacksonville:
you are the deluded soul and the hypnotised one here.

Keep blaspheming, while they keep spreading the gospel(goodnews) to the world. If they are to remain poor, how will they reach out to nations and share the gospel?, how will they help the needy?.. Where were you when they had nothing?..you mean men of GOD should be poor or what?... Smh!!!

You're too dumb to realise all these because of your anti-christ nature.... Keep living the life of deception....You're in a state of confusion filled with conspiracy theories 'nd doctrines, you can't even help yourself, or reach out to people...

But brethren, lemme get this to your notice! This is the worst you can do, because GOD had already told us about people like you. Everything you say is DOA, so try again nextime or somewhere else. Better still, get a life ..

There are men of gods, but there is no single man of GOD ALMIGHTY. ALMIGHTY GOD does not speak to humans, his children do so.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2016
Pureheart91:
B4 jumpin into conclusions about a very crucial mater, why dont u tke time 2 dig up euf evidence, cos u using the doctrine of one man to judge anoda man.. Truth be told, many GO's myt have devaited from d laid down doctrine of Jesus in d bible to suit dier belief and way of life, but you dont have to apply a deductive reasonin whereby because Many are doin so,den all are doin so...by d way u dont judge from d state of wealth of one to anoda, because weda u like it or not both d poor n rich were created by God and dere wud be many poor pple on earth compared to d rich dahs d balance of Nature.

So plss i beg u, be careful of wat u Utter cos it wud judge u latter.

I AM SAYING THE TRUTH AND TIME WILL TELL TO JUSTIFY MY SAYINGS.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

There are men of gods, but there is no single man of GOD ALMIGHTY. ALMIGHTY GOD does not speak to humans, his children do so.

Tell that to the birds or ur greek gods like loki, and d rest.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Jacksonville:

Tell that to the birds or ur greek gods like loki, and d rest.

Buh at least I can say that on NL which doesn't belong to you.

I SAY AGAIN, THERE ARE NO MEN OF GOD, BUT THERE ARE MEN OF THIEVES, e.g Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Lazarus Mouka, Olukoya, etc.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2016
otemanuduno:

Buh at least I can say that on NL which doesn't belong to you.

I SAY AGAIN, THERE ARE NO MEN OF GOD, BUT THERE ARE MEN OF THIEVES, e.g Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo, Lazarus Mouka, Olukoya, etc.

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by analice107: 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
I urge Nigerians to stop using the term 'MEN OF GOD'
These men referred to as men of God are actually men of thieves and rituals(From Adeboye to Lazarus Mouka).

The more you remain hypnotised in their ministries, the more your life become worst.
God does not have anyone special to him, only satan(yahweh) does. The more Nigerians remain in the ministry of the so-called men of god, the more they shall remain backward in life.

ALMIGHTY GOD DOES NOT RESIDE IN RELIGION. HE CREATED THE WORLD AND THE BRAIN. BUT SOME DECIDED TO USE THEIR BRAIN WHILE OTHERS DECIDED TO WORSHIP THE BRAIN OF OTHERS AND CALL IT god.

THINK DEEP, GOD IS NOT IN RELIGION.

Visit this link to see mysteries https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Guy, you dull. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-O-O-L
"MEN OF THIEVES". Who do you this thing?
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 7:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Guy, you dull. W-O-N-D-E-R-F-O-O-L
"MEN OF THIEVES". Who do you this thing?
Calling a spade a spade, they are men of thieves. What do they appear to be to you?
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by analice107: 10:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
Calling a spade a spade, they are men of thieves. What do they appear to be to you?

Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. He is still saying it.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahaha. Wow. He is still saying it.
It isn't easy to know, but it is obvious they are. MEN OF THIEVES.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by 01Mysticdon(m): 11:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
otemanuduno:
It isn't easy to know, but it is obvious they are. MEN OF THIEVES.
you haven't replied my mail
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2016
01Mysticdon:

you haven't replied my mail
Okay I'll check now.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by EyeHateGod: 1:22am On Aug 20, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 20, 2016
Which one are you? undecided Are you a man of God or a man of a thief?

Otem
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by orisa37: 6:58am On Aug 20, 2016
God made Men so.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by 01Mysticdon(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
Okay I'll check now.
Okay, thanks.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by seankay(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016
Religion is nothing but a scam. Nigeria should substantiate this claim because there have been over a billion religious Programs, Crusades, Deliverance..... Yet Nigeria's problem keeps exacerbating while Pastors, Imams and all are getting richer and more influential. They build Schools that Chilldren of the Poor in their Congregation can't afford yet they tell you to help the needy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2016
Muafrika2:
Which one are you? undecided Are you a man of God or a man of a thief?

Otem
I am a man of myself.

1 Like

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by EyeHateGod: 11:11pm On Aug 20, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am a man of myself.
grin
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2016
seankay:
Religion is nothing but a scam. Nigeria should substantiate this claim because there have been over a billion religious Programs, Crusades, Deliverance..... Yet Nigeria's problem keeps exacerbating while Pastors, Imams and all are getting richer and more influential. They build Schools that Chilldren of the Poor in their Congregation can't afford yet they tell you to help the needy.

You are 100% right.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by CAPSLOCKED: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Boring

YEAH CUZ IT DIDN'T COME WITH A MEME..
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by Niflheim(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2017
I got memes!!!.............................................I got lots of memes!!!

The High Priest Otemanduno is right!!! All we have are "men of thieves"!!!

Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by orisa37: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
Some are bad Witnesses and God, The Supreme Spirit will judge them appropriately at the right time.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by otemanuduno: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
orisa37:
Some are bad Witnesses and God, The Supreme Spirit will judge them appropriately at the right time.
God Almighty don't judge. His children such as Yahweh, Allah and Enlil are the ones obsessed with judging human lifetime mistakes with corporal everlasting punishments.
Watch! The world is evolving and a time will come when even our teachers in schools will not be allowed to use corporal punishments on our children anymore.

WE ARE ALREADY MORE INTELLIGENT THAN YAHWEH AND THE OTHER gods OF RELIGION.
Re: There Are No Men Of God: All We Have Is Men Of Thieves by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
Know this

(1) (Reply)

B.I.U Faculty Of Engineering Building Donated By Pst Chris Have Been Completed / Salvation Ministries Female Member Raised From The Dead Watch Her Testimony / Is Masturbation A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.