Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,697 members, 7,932,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! (7348 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Seyigoy(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulations!!! grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Allansmith: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2009
gyh7bj78n9kmj
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by ebony01(f): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2009
I am happy for u, that is a good news to hear. I pray that the God who answer your prayer will answer mine also. Coluld u please tell me how u submitted your C.V though N/L? Thanks

Ebony
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by aquita(m): 9:43am On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulationssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to nairaland.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2009
HI NL,

THANK GOD FOR YOU. I PRAY ALL OF US SOME DAY WILL GIVE THE SAME TESTIMONY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by slimes(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2009
Thumbs up to NL and the brains behind it. Now, I have a voice. I have been posting vital info and guys have been responding well though I've not met any of them 1 on 1.
NL is the best.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by AfroCynic: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulations. I wish you success and happiness in you new job,
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Olusoji011: 1:23pm On Sep 29, 2009
cheesy hey congrats man!!! I do tell people not until you carry your CV up and down before you get job. www.realmegajobs.biz.With my computer with internet connection, printer and scanner, life just get easier my friend. My degree must not waste jaree!!!. Good luck man, lol
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by gbagyiza: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2009
My dear brother,its a wonderful testimony.Am happy 4 u and nairalanders GOD bless 4 d co-operation. cool
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by smileskiss(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
halaluyah grin grin grin grin grin i thank God 4 ur life ooooooooooooooo may God do mine as well.

Nairalanders FYI, i dey look for job too, profession: Logistics or procurement
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by funcy: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2009
congratulation man.Keep it up,
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by mamagee6(f): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2009
Congratulations but I hope it lasts. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by inze(m): 10:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
Am happy for you,

Thank God !!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by 55gal(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2009
Good to hear that.represent ur GOD at ur place of work.
God bless u.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by ziquishar(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
nice, congratulations. cooooooool fm. haha. ;d
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by funkyjazz: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2009
URGENT!!!
ps house can any1 give me info about police service commission aptitude test? ps just a hint about the kinda test to expect via textbooks. thanx
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by funkyjazz: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2009
URGENT!!!
Hi guys, ps can any1 give me info about wat to expect for police service commission aptitude test? ps just a hint about the kinda test to expect via textbooks or any site. thanx
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by fortunejum: 9:55am On Oct 03, 2009
congratulation
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Jojessy: 8:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
I'm so happy for you,and proud of Nairalanders. 'hope you've thanked God for it too!.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by gogolistic: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2009
am so happy 4 u. do not 4get we dat are still looking 4 a job. once again congrassss cheesy
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Myluv1: 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2009
@poster
I'm happy for you. Thank God.
My regards to Iyk d Gee,tell him it's good to hear his voice again since d past few months. Gets cool fm signal only
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by stechi(m): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
pete:

I'm looking at hiring via NL when I come with a company to Nigeria in '10. We had always worried about honesty with Nigerian workforce. My game plan however is that, I'm willing to match the banking and oil industry. Good incentives, but one lie, you're gone.

I feel the pain of the growing unemployment rate in Nigeria. I willing to alleviate it in my own little way. As stated, I'll post the opening here in NL. I'm sure I could recruit some bright minds from here. Also, as pointed out, we agree on 70k or 150k I give you 150k, caught you trying to steal 20naira,the same day you're out through the door.

A friend of mine went home, advertised with Guardian started a small coy and lost more than 500k to thieving employees. He had to close business because of family and employees. I don't play that sh**t. will not burrow 300K from a USA bank to come gift it to thieving employees. Heads would roll. hey this may be a little off topic, but it borders on employment and its just my concern in that regards. Please bear with me. I'm stressing the need for honesty in the work-force. my thing is that, you get your salary the 27th. Full pay as agreed. As employees and employers, let our YEA BE YEA and NAY BE NAY

I am on your side preaching the gospel of honesty when it comes to working for someone because one day all man would like to own his company and wont want such untrustworthy employees.

I am working with a company right now and won't mind accepting a better offer from you, once you set-up your company here in Nigeria.

My contact number remains 08033958573.

God Bless.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Syvalam(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2009
Receive the latest job vacancies on your mobile phone for more info visit www.websmsalerts.com
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by shazy(f): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2009
Thank God for you.i would like to be a pioneer member in ado-ekiti.pls let me know when there is an opportunity.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by otokx(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Pete

The rate of stealing by employees is high in Nigeria; they will even quote bible for you on top of it. I'd like to know how your going to catch em cos steal they will.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by koolpal(m): 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2009
send some appreciation to Seun oh
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by nicolette: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2009
Really happy for you.Am also looking for a Job. Accounting/Finance graduate with 4years working Experience.I currently work hyundai Heavy Industries and our Project with SPDC is rounding up December 2009.Pls send me any info about Job placement.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2009
Congrats and God will give you the grace to excel. Ire a kari O.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by kenoye: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2009
Hi Pete:

What sort of firm are you looking to establish in 2010?

Ken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apply For These Graduate & Experience Opportunities At NETCO Company / After Working For A Month, A Teacher Receives This As Salary [photo] / Urgent Vacancy For Graduate Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.