Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! (7355 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / Thank You Nairaland. God Bless You Seun. 3 Employment Letters / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by suala: 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
I want to thank Nairalanders for helping me in getting my present job.
Its been a year now,and i felt that sharing my experience will encourage other nairalnders.
When i finished my service in 2006,i was always visiting nairaland to look for job openings.
I intoduced my sister who later got a job at firstbank after getting an info on vacancies in the bank from nairaland.
A couple of my friends also got lucky.
I was invited 4 an interview last year in Lagos by CoolFM,but couldnt get the office adress cos the liine was breaking.
I live in PH and didnt know anywhere in Lagos.
So i blogged on Nairaland telling people my problem.
The response was surprising.
One asked me to call the line again requesting for their office adress.
Silly me,i never thought of that.
I did that,got the adress,went to Lagos.
I got the job and i'm now a pioneer staff of their PH branch.
I thank nairaland for helping me.
Job seekers,should never give up.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by FunmyKemmy(f): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
I am so happy for you.

What God has done in your life shall remain PERMANENT in Jesus name AMEN.

Shallom!!!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by dedeike: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
congratulations. its cool fm 4 life
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by FBS: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congrats!
NL is a wonderful place, innit? wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by PAININASS: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
A good news,unlike some nonsense news
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Virgo83(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Suala
I am happy to hear this, though many have gotten a Job thru here and yet they won't be proud to state it: I appreciate your gesture, courage and sincerity.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by bjcisse: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ poster,

nice you are there.

NL is wonderfull place as started above, i started visiting this site way back 05, i have also called for interview from a job advertise on this site but no luck.

interestingly, i have got a wonderful staff i hired for my company from this site when i posted a vacant position.

thumbs to seun for his continuous servicing this forum
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by BigK: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
Thank God f0r you.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by wahrheiten(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ suala

im so happy for u but don`t forget those still seaching for job.Lets us know when ever there is an opening somewhere.
l really do wish u all the best!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by nethacker(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
halaluyah grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by saworoide: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2009
It is good to hear this. Despite all the doom and gloom, there are still good news around. Thank God for your life.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by monopolist: 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2009
For sharing your testimony you will become an employer of labour in Jesus Christ name. Amen
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Rooneyboy(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
Clap 4 ur self.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by pattiano(f): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2009
I rejoice with you and also join you to say a big THANK YOU to Nairaland . And as for you keep rejoicing in the Lord because he is the only one that should be glorified.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by CrazyMan(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congratulations on your achievement. And please don't forget to pay your thite cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nezan(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congrats!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by BlackRevo: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
Congrats smiley
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by CarlosVent(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2009
I love nairaland a lot .

thanks a lot to God for giving u that job.

but there was what u promised him u will do for him if u got the job.

So why have u not fulfilled it?

remember u can still be retrenched so do it now that its not late.

THANKS A LOT NIGERIANS
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2009
Seun head would be swollen right now. . . grin
He'll definitely be thinking 'Nairaland don dey get mouth now o' cheesy grin

@poster

sope ti e smiley
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2009
Hehehe. . . Thank God ooooooooo grin Iroyin Ayo!
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by richkids1(m): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN GET THAT KIND OF THING NOWWWWWWW grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 28, 2009
hi,
please do not be annoyed with this question. how much is the pay per month?
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by osbar67: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
Je remerci Dieu Pour vous.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by okeey(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2009
i rejoice with u,so other dat need job shd keep on searching
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by chosen04(f): 6:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster

Am happy for u. That means:-

Good news for

The guys looking for wife

and

Gals looking for husband

on Nairaland.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by chukudibab(m): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2009
@chosen
gurl r u lookin for a husband, hitme up i can hook u
with some one. no dorlin
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by McDoe(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2009
One of the many benefits of being a signed-up member. I thank God for you and thanks to the man behind nairaland and all the contributors.
wish you well in your job.
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by hackney(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2009
Praise be to God.
He has begun the good work and he will be faithful to complete that in you.
Phillipians 1:6
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by living2k: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
God bless you, good to hear ppl's life changed by nairaland
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by tunyus(m): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2009
ALHAMDULILAHI (praise be to God) 4 ur life
all nairalander go share ur 1st salary(u agree)
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by Allansmith: 5:13am On Sep 29, 2009
rfrtggtg
Re: Thank You Nairaland - Got A CoolFM Job! by pete(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2009
I'm looking at hiring via NL when I come with a company to Nigeria in '10. We had always worried about honesty with Nigerian workforce. My game plan however is that, I'm willing to match the banking and oil industry. Good incentives, but one lie, you're gone.

I feel the pain of the growing unemployment rate in Nigeria. I willing to alleviate it in my own little way. As stated, I'll post the opening here in NL. I'm sure I could recruit some bright minds from here. Also, as pointed out, we agree on 70k or 150k I give you 150k, caught you trying to steal 20naira,the same day you're out through the door.

A friend of mine went home, advertised with Guardian started a small coy and lost more than 500k to thieving employees. He had to close business because of family and employees. I don't play that sh**t. will not burrow 300K from a USA bank to come gift it to thieving employees. Heads would roll. hey this may be a little off topic, but it borders on employment and its just my concern in that regards. Please bear with me. I'm stressing the need for honesty in the work-force. my thing is that, you get your salary the 27th. Full pay as agreed. As employees and employers, let our YEA BE YEA and NAY BE NAY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Tips To Help You Turn A Rejection Into A Job Opportunity / Does Anyone Know What These Guys Do? / Agbami Medical And Engineering Professionals Scholarship Award 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.